Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pls Help:replacing Automatic Engine With Manual Engine For Toyota Hiace. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help:replacing Automatic Engine With Manual Engine For Toyota Hiace. (798 Views)

Need Help Replacing Fuel Pump For Ford Focus / Registered Toyota Corolla 07(automatic Engine)bank Type / Pls Help:replacing Automatic Engine With Manual Engine For 2003 Toyota Hiace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help:replacing Automatic Engine With Manual Engine For Toyota Hiace. by dandollar1: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2011
Hello guys, i bought a toyota haice 03 model,auto,but in the course of delivering to my base,the dealer claimed he misplaced the keys.
we got another key for the vehicle but it has refused to start.they said the fault is from a device they call a mobilizer and some security codes.
The dealer is talking about replacing the engine to a manual,claiming that he cant get a new mobolizer for a disel engine as the former one has been tampered with.
please,is it advisable to replace d engine with a manual one? Will it still work well? does it entail installin a clutch too or the gear selector will stil be useful?
Pls help.
Re: Pls Help:replacing Automatic Engine With Manual Engine For Toyota Hiace. by dandollar1: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2011
Help, plz
Re: Pls Help:replacing Automatic Engine With Manual Engine For Toyota Hiace. by Onwan: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
@OP

I think you should run very farfrom that person talking about changing an engine because of a missing (key?).

Tow the vehicle to your house, get a good rewire, and have your car started.

(1) (Reply)

sold / Want A Neat Xterra Jeep 2003 Call Me Now / GLORY BE TO GOD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.