Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Score A Minimum Of 7.5 Band Score In Your IELTS EXAM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score A Minimum Of 7.5 Band Score In Your IELTS EXAM (276 Views)

How I Got 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On MY First Try / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / My 2 Weeks IELTS Journey And Tips To Help You Achieve A 8+ Band Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score A Minimum Of 7.5 Band Score In Your IELTS EXAM by Victorez007: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
What is the High-Score IELTS Program?

The high-score IELTS program is a set of 5 short videos & study materials that walk you through a time tested ​formula for preparing for your IELTS exam and scoring a minimum of 7.5 band score.

With this high-score program, you do not need to spend exorbitant fees and a large chunk of your time to attend classes or hire a personal tutor.

​With this high-score IELTS program;

​You get to work at your own pace.
​You get to study without having to leave your house.
And you get to have a first hand experience of how you can truly boost up your score even if this is your first time writing this exam.

​Every year, many people spend N75,000 (per test) to write a IELTS exam and unfortunately, majority of them don't even score up to 6.0 (of 9)

If you have repeatedly failed in your English exam and need help. Then this is for you.

If you are trying to relocate to Canada or other countries that require a high score in your IELTS EXAM, this is for you

With this high-score program in your hands, you should be able to score at least 7.5 in your IELTS exam even if you have just 2 weeks to prepare

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE;

https:///ychl5d7l
Re: How To Score A Minimum Of 7.5 Band Score In Your IELTS EXAM by Victorez007: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good Evening
Re: How To Score A Minimum Of 7.5 Band Score In Your IELTS EXAM by Victorez007: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Lagos Reopens Schools August 3 / Covid-19: Education Minister, Adamu Adamu Reverses Schools Resumption / We Haven't Been Paid For Months- Private Teacher Breaks Down In Tears (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.