Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush (59544 Views)

BBNAIJA: Dotun, Sheggz, Adekunle Use Fellow Housemates As Weight Lift (video) / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by woky: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Follygunners:
Dis pple again? I wonder when 9ja youths go wake up and start fighting for their rights with dis corrupt Politicians instead of being distracted with dis useless show. undecided
there's what we call "division of labour" and "there's time for everything" don't expect everyone to do the fighting..

I'm not a fan of bbnaija thing, but trust me, when the time to fight comes we'll all fight. For now, let those who fancy the show enjoy it while it last.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Munieer(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Confused soul
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by asahnwaKC: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2020
So what’s the big deal... we all have crush abi na crushes undecided... immature behavior from her

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by seanjy4konji: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Nasty little girl, because you have the finest breast in Nigeria, body dey catch you.
oh boy na because of this girl breast I deh wake to see her wake..

She has this gap thighs also...I don't know who has better breast between her and the former bba housemate dating adebayor.I still have that one shower hour.some nice breast..not all this nl girls with inverted nipples.

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by vivilafrosh(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Ebuka should grow up
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
vivilafrosh:
Ebuka should grow up

Ebuka is good at what he does I mean that's exactly why he's been paid.

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Coldie(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
She's just a little girl, I don't understand. Do you mean the guys you mentioned have phucked her?
Are u not current with social media waves
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by trippleKAY(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Observer131:
She's totally confused
Only Diane wants Nelson
Diane wants Tuoyo
Diane wants Sir Dee
Diane wants Elozonam
Diane wants Mawuli
She really needs to take a chill pill as to relationship matters and face her career.
na this kind girl dey collect different D steady behave like nothing happen. I pity her poor boyfriend
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Follygunners: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2020
woky:
there's what we call "division of labour" and "there's time for everything" don't expect everyone to do the fighting..

I'm not a fan of bbnaija thing, but trust me, when the time to fight comes we'll all fight. For now, let those who fancy the show enjoy it while it last.

Did you just type this? For real? The future of Nigeria is definitely bleak! sad

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by SocialJustice: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Coldie:

Are u not current with social media waves
I really don't pay attention to things that don't earn me money. The phuck go really sweet.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2020
seanjy4konji:
oh boy na because of this girl breast I deh wake to see her wake..

She has this gap thighs also...I don't know who has better breast between her and the former bba housemate dating adebayor.I still have that one shower hour.some nice breast..not all this nl girls with inverted nipples.
cheesy I love inverted nipples, I've met only one girl with it, it opens up like a flower and big when aroused.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Munzy14(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
buy TV, you no gree. Reunion show
grin grin
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by LEOSZ(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
Mehn we don tiya make them start another one joor

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2020
cyndy1000:
I trust Nigerians they will go and dig and find the said person
Dig what? mawuli gavor is a popular guy in the entertainment industry na... All this ladies are so crushing on that guy... He did a stuff with ceec as well.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Munzy14(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Observer131:
She's totally confused
Only Diane wants Nelson
Diane wants Tuoyo
Diane wants Sir Dee
Diane wants Elozonam
Diane wants Mawuli
She really needs to take a chill pill as to relationship matters and face her career.
cheesy

Her sense of real taste will come back when she hit 30.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by noobsaibot2(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Trust me... Just make money, and see who go follow who...

No time for the 2 options...

Make money bro

Richdad50:
shocked

Don't fall for a woman who is deeply in love with another man who cares less about her. It is better you fight to win a lady who has got her heart broken than one who hopes to be loved by a fixed identity.

There is a thin line between 'hanging on' and 'fighting over'. There is honour in the latter. Fight for the love of the woman you desire, compete for her affection if a rival exists but never hang on for what is likely uncertain, unclear, and emotionally ambiguous.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by woky: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Follygunners:

Did you just type this? For real? The future of Nigeria is definitely bleak! sad
And what have you done so far? cheesy
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by IpobOsuIgbo: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Don't fall for a woman who is deeply in love with another man who cares less about her. It is better you fight to win a lady who has got her heart broken than one who hopes to be loved by a fixed identity.

There is a thin line between 'hanging on' and 'fighting over'. There is honour in the latter. Fight for the love of the woman you desire, compete for her affection if a rival exists but never hang on for what is likely uncertain, unclear, and emotionally ambiguous.

Richdad
Nice copy and pastes....
-pooooordad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
HumphreyGspot:
Former BBNaija housemate, Diane Yashim who was on set with fellow housemates and the host of BBNaija, Ebuka, walked out after he mention the name of her actor crush, Mawuli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4g4Nbv4UWg

Had to Google to know who the mamawuli is.. A Ghanaian
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by masterflowx(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:
I thought BBN season is over?

Onyi22, Onyi22, Onyi22... Be warned!
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Richdad50(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Nice copy and pastes....
-poordad

If your brain cannot generate words, then you have your parents to blame

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by KingMack(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:

Kwakwakwa #Savage

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Ogaonos: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
e pain me o no go well for gotv.as e reach Diane Nd Elo part na em signal go off until a shw finish na d signal come up perfect I hope no isn't deliberate .
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Ogaonos: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
doziefrank07:

done
jux watch studio 53extra on africa magic u go see am there his a presenter on d show
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Ogaonos: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
one if my issue with bbn is with all these social YouTube vloggers they call them they so annoying.u knw DT bbn na drama full am why don't u have a device to record every bit of it Nd edit so DT Wen yeye gotv signal go off Wen e reach Diane matter person can still watch d full video.many of them dnt always have clips of drama DT go dwn in d shw.nd then do a long video of 23minutes showing Ur face Nd analyizing forgetting na mb person use download their stupid channel.onky to waste Ur mb.this my advice if h want to be like Linda ikeji or TMZ biko try make sure u have videos of bbn.if is possible do Ur own daily highlights.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by ZooOga: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stallion93:
Somebody pls upload the Mawuli Picture

looks like the guy works out every day.

Meet Mawuli Gavor, the man Diane reportedly has a crush on

https://heavyng.com/blog/mawuli-gavor-bio/
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by dede2101: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Scripted and well acted. Making d show sweet
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
olosho no dy get tv na only bed dem get!
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by davidtemi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
grin ;Dwetin she go use tv do. She go prefer by paint for her face nah
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Raymeskey: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:

Shey you go buy for me?

Nairaland and funny comments
Honestly I do found joy on NLs comments
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Simplyparis(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
LOL.. mad o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / 8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.