Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (47536 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Drfernandez(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

Clap for yourself... A married man for crying out loud with such stewpeed comment as to a woman's picture... ... Many men show their eggplants in boxers etc but can never get raped for it..

You may already have female kids or you'll have such some day... She can't wear spaghetti strapped dress without u ogling her ba?

Wasted sperm undecided

Wonders shall never end. I have told you offline that I do not have time for a low life like you. The fact that I turned down your request for my financial assistance after sending me your nude photos is not reason for you to be feeling bitter everywhere. Once more, I am a happily married man, so leave me alone. My wife is enough for me. Do not worry, I will not post your nude photos here or anywhere else, it is not my style. My last reply to you here.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by sweetgala(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

This is about an abusive man and a rapist. What do you have to fear about women?

Is it that they are physically huge and stronger than men. Is it that they can bully and have their wicked way with men? I really don't understand your comment...

Hijab women, babies, little girls have been raped and continue to get molested according to confirmed stories we read everyday here on NL by their
Fathers
Uncles
Househeips
Neighbours
Family friends
Even police!

So I don't understand your comment about fearing women except you're part of those who molest women and expect them to keep quiet because it is normal for you to be randy and culture of the African society for their females to keep mute or be shut down by the stigma.

Sorry to bust your bubble. That era is gone!
Thank God for social media.. Any idiot that tries that nonsense irrespective of their money or status is going down! cool

We are worried because insane bitter women continue to misappropriate the sad abuse of real victims for their silly cause thus desensitizing the public to the gravity of real incidents of rape.

This has a case of a scorned woman written all over it. The moment she included sexual and emotional abuse I knew there was something wrong with the accusation.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

Clap for yourself... A married man for crying out loud with such stewpeed comment as to a woman's picture... ... Many men show their eggplants in boxers etc but can never get raped for it..

You may already have female kids or you'll have such some day... She can't wear spaghetti strapped dress without u ogling her ba?

Wasted sperm undecided
I didn't know he's a married man,unfortunately he has kids who are looking up to him.If only our system is working in this country, his kids would have been taken away from him.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DexterousOne(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Edibles20:
Rape is abominable and it stands condemned, but as at 20/06/2020, barely 10 days ago, she was in his house posting photos and videos. Several other photos shows her in his bedroom, on nighties, in his sitting room and every other places in his house.
I feel this is a relationship gone sour. My honest opinion though and I could be wrong

Is this for real?

Na wa undecided
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DexterousOne(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:

So what happened to all the "baby harder " baby you don't last long" baby I'm coming again next weekend oo! Their mind and brain must really equal that of babies own to a bet. I wonder how we still leave our kids in their care.. Lol

When it comes to women

One has to tread carefully
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dotedote: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jumlek2411:
This randy doctor is in for a serious issue. Am so sorry for him for he is going to loose his license to practice.

If found guilty
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
That is where their powers are PROOF,all the ones you call false accusations became so because there was no enough proof,when you don't respect a lady's consent and took steps further,that is rape.Its like you haven't heard dirty stories about male doctors and their randy ways
Ok then I guess we should agree that any man accused of rape should be made to face the full wrath of the law. No need for proof anymore. You have spoken well.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ok then I guess we should agree that any man accused of rape should be made to face the full wrath of the law. No need for proof anymore. You have spoken well.
lol
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
I didn't know he's a married man,unfortunately he has kids who are looking up to him.If only our system is working in this country, his kids would have been taken away from him.

Yeah he is. I saw his post on NL where he claims to be married and yet he posts a perfectly normal picture of a clothed beautiful woman with a stupid rape comment.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
sweetgala:

We are worried because insane bitter women continue to misappropriate the sad abuse of real victims for their silly cause thus desensitizing the public to the gravity of real incidents of rape.

This has a case of a scorned woman written all over it. The moment she included sexual and emotional abuse I knew there was something wrong with the accusation.

The psychologist.. Tiri gbosa for you! undecided grin
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

Yeah he is. I saw his post on NL where he claims to be married and yet he posts a perfectly normal picture of a clothed beautiful woman with a stupid rape comment.. undecided
lol,i think he's a native doctor and not a medical doctor,he rants anyhow

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drfernandez:

Wonders shall never end. I have told you offline that I do not have time for a low life like you. The fact that I turned down your request for my financial assistance after sending me your nude photos is not reason for you to be feeling bitter everywhere. Once more, I am a happily married man, so leave me alone. My wife is enough for me. Do not worry, I will not post your nude photos here or anywhere else, it is not my style. My last reply to you here.

I saw a thread this idiot created where he commented to someone that he was married on NL here....

Please post my nude pictures and whatever else your teeny weeny non-existing imagination can conjure up right here....

Now you you've gotten the attention you were dying for, go and display your madness on some other thread... Yaba left escapee cool cool cool

Did I read financial assistance.../Egbami! What an ass! angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
lol,i think he's a native doctor and not a medical doctor,he rants anyhow

Ranting is the correct word..

Native doctor ba? Lmao grin grin grin

That explains everything! grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
In anything you do. Fear Women.

I am almost a 100% sure that this is a relationship gone sour scenerio and not rape a the lady paints it to be.
See all her sugarcoated tales of how reserved and quiet she. If she is sure of herself, she should press charges if she wont get nicked. What is worth doing at her is worth doing well.
Mtchew angry
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by LogansShadow: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
another lady confirmed it,most of this rape cases are true but mostly without evidence.Most male doctors are rapist,very nasty and rotten
These rape cases are true but mostly without evidence . You want people to be accused because you feel their accusers are honest? Did you read that before posting it? Loads of nonsense. I honestly think you should be isolated in a prison somewhere. You are a threat to the society with this level of Idiocy.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
LogansShadow:

These rape cases are true but mostly without evidence . You want people to be accused because you feel their accusers are honest? Did you read that before posting it? Loads of nonsense. I honestly think you should be isolated in a prison somewhere. You are a threat to the society with this level of Idiocy.
I'm sure you are a rapist too,keep defending yourselves mtcheww
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by LogansShadow: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
I'm sure you are a rapist too,keep defending yourselves mtcheww
Probably.

I’m also sure you’re a serial false accuser who sleeps around with a lot of men and is angry at been regularly dumped

What an idiot. You think you can blackmail me with that nonsense mantra grin. I also hope your sons make it in life and one of their angry Ex accuses them falsely with no evidence and they fall back to grass.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Rextizzle(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
work on your perverted mind that's all you need to do.
I was just gobsmacked sweetheart, why are you preaching the gospel and still you are committing a sin?
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Rextizzle(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
LogansShadow:

Probably.

I’m also sure you’re a serial false accuser who sleeps around with a lot of men and is angry at been regularly dumped

What an idiot. You think you can blackmail me with that nonsense mantra grin. I also hope your sons make it in life and one of their angry Ex accuses them falsely with no evidence and they fall back to grass.
cheesy
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Newboss(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
That chat she posted is not emotional abuse na. That guy was only making a sexual proposal which she rejected. He later gave up after she kept rejecting the move. It can't even be termed rape or anything reasonable.

Abeg, my brothers once she say no, kick her out of your house immediately. As for the woman making the accusation, her tone shows that they were dating and things went sour
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by rajiedreez: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simple instruction you can't follow, please don't post it and you went ahead to post it. Now she won't trust you again.. And please people what's the difference between seduction and sexual assault
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
another lady confirmed it,most of this rape cases are true but mostly without evidence.Most male doctors are rapist,very nasty and rotten
you are a big time hypocritical human being.tueh
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
LogansShadow:

Probably.

lol how old are you
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
you are a big time hypocritical human being.tueh
is that all
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
it not by writing this shit, bring evidence and proof to your claim... if not then i will consider you as a big liar.. don't get me wrong, am not supporting rape but i notice many girls give false report and it really getting out of hand.. please don't just talk and write, also bring evidence to support your claim.. rape case is a serious one and it should not be misunderstand.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DonroxyII: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Omihanifa:
It's a two way thing

Either the guy got tired of the phussy and moved on and the girl is bitter
or the guy is truly a phussy Bandit ( rapist)
The girl wants something real with the guy ... the guy would have non of it due to incompatibility issue ... the girl lure the guy into bed ... the guy chop the girl ...

the girl wants more than chopping, the guy took a run ... the girl felt used , chopped and became bittered....

Now, the girl brain told her she has been raped and she felt raped ....

Once a girl is not a wife material to you, leave her alone, Don't chop the kpomo especially if you are career oriented ...

They will all waited till the guy become successful, that's when their emotional duress kicks in especially when they think they should have been the "Mrs Your Surname" .... Social media influences women emotional duress nowadays especially when they see a dude happy or boom ... u flaunt pics, u become popular ... she wanna have a bit of the fame , she wants close .... you dust her ... she throw the raped card because mutual sex would also felt like rape to her ....

Don't bring wetin u won't chop close to your nose unless unless there is mutual destruction

Men of nowadays will follow God by water by Fire ... By the time these women finish you .. ur sense go come and u go know testosterone can be managed .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) / Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.