Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Most Brilliant Girl In Town - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Brilliant Girl In Town (575 Views)

Meet The Most Brilliant Boy In The World / 5 Nigerians Make Most Brilliant Black Students In UK List / The Most Brilliant Kid In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Brilliant Girl In Town by AmeLonRo(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Hello, today we are talking about “the most brilliant girl in town” and we are starting right now.
Welcome back.
Praise is my name. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
“the most brilliant girl in town”
A girl once lived in a village called Kurigi. The girl was beautiful and brilliant. Her parents were wealthy and she got all the good things of life that she desired. Things changed for her when her parents travelled to a city and left her in the custody of her parent’s sister. Her parent’s sister did not like children or should we say she was a disciplinarian. This girl will wake in the morning and start grinding pepper, fetch water, cook, wash clothes and so on. The house chores she did daily were so demanding that she gets late to school most times.
Surprisingly, this girl always comes first in her class in school. Her aunt was not happy with her for always coming first despite the hard work that she does. She will monitor her to see when she wants to study. At any such time, the aunt will send her on errand. This continued for years. The girl however, kept coming first in class. The aunt was surprised because she knows the girl does not read or study. How come she kept coming first in her class and school?
What the aunt did not know was that the girl used to study in her dream. During examinations or tests the girl revises in the dream. Whatever she studies or revise in the dream usually comes out exactly as she saw it in her dream, during her tests and examinations. The amazing thing is that the girl is quiet and will not tell anyone her little secret.
The question now is do you dream of success or failure? Think about that. I dream of success.
Praise is my name.
Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4WeAKdmvgQ

(1) (Reply)

2021/2022 Federal Government BEA Scholarship / Projector And Screen For Hire In Owerri. Call#.0803_7749l83 / Is Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Aiding The Spread Of Covid-19 Virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.