Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,520 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Let me show you how to have access to thousands of books (ebooks & audiobooks) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let me show you how to have access to thousands of books (ebooks & audiobooks) (197 Views)

If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? / Facebook Says A Bug Enables Outsiders Have Access To Your Private Photos / With Payporte You Can Bank Millions To Thousands Of Naira To Your Account. Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let me show you how to have access to thousands of books (ebooks & audiobooks) by PrinceRey(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2020
What if I gave you a link to a library of over 10000 books both in ebook format & audiobooks? wink wink shocked shocked

I came across this and believe me, I jumped straight at it and I have been enjoying the full & free access to this library put together by ELFA, Entrepreneurs & Leaders Faculty Africa.

To take advantage as well use the link in the e-flyer below.

Thank me later ooooooo grin grin grin

Re: Let me show you how to have access to thousands of books (ebooks & audiobooks) by PrinceRey(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
A sharp mind is potent to the extent of the information at its disposal.

If the top 1% of people who control over 90% of the wealth in the World can be averaging 4 books per month, then what’s stopping you?

Money?

Then that excuse is finally banished today, use the link in the flyer above and get access to a library bigger than Nigeria’s national library all for free.

It’s only available for a limited time.
Re: Let me show you how to have access to thousands of books (ebooks & audiobooks) by PrinceRey(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2020
This library is worth over $500,000 and you have access to it all for FREE .

Access to this library is just for a limited time.

(1) (Reply)

DUDUKE (rap Version) - Simi X Prom2pee / Grab The Plus Size Swimsuit To Flaunt Your Beautiful Body / uLesson Education Introduces Junior Secondary School Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.