Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

The FG Approve Resumption Of Schools For Some Set Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The FG Approve Resumption Of Schools For Some Set Of Students (474 Views)

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The FG Approve Resumption Of Schools For Some Set Of Students by Naijafreshgist01(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2020
The announcement which was shared by the Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 in Nigeria, boss Mustapha, who explained that the President has finally approved school resumption.

However speaking more on the resumption schedule, he added that not all students are eligible to resume back to schools as the approval is not meant for all students.

Full news @

https://naijafreshgist.com/the-fg-officially-approve-resumption-of-schools-in-nigeria-for-some-set-of-students/
Re: The FG Approve Resumption Of Schools For Some Set Of Students by FreakDesign: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Finally I go hear word, this my neighbor pikin go allow me rest!

(1) (Reply)

2020 List Of Schools Whose Post UTME / DE Screening Forms Are Out / Update On 2020 WAEC Exam To Commence On August 17 2020 / Space Agency Employing Graduates Of Religious Studies, Boroffice Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.