Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project (40788 Views)

El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:

why do you all think Kaduna is Muslim and hausa only? Don't you know there are almost as much christians as Muslims?
The difference is just 45 -55
Infact i grew up in Kaduna without seeing or talking to any Muslim apart from the ones that roam the streets to sell something...
you people will accuse black americans that they don't know their African history yet you easterners and Southerners don't even know anything about the north.

In southern Kaduna alone, there are more than 20tribes each with their own language
You are wasting your time educating these people. You will be making better use of your time bathing a pig or controlling a heard of he goats.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by afube: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna Amaka!!

God bless our Northern Governors!!

We must continue developing our region!!

Make Arewa Great Again!!

good luck to you ! just do not export fulani janjaweedism to alaigbo !
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Kennydoc(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

Elrufai is better than all your eastern leaders put together!!

If your people can worship Orji uzo Kalu who looted Aba to stupor which made Abia the most backward state in Nigeria. Tell me why we won't celebrate elrufai one of the most hardworking governor in Nigeria?

These are Abians celebriting Orji uzo kalu's release calling him a great hero!

Shut up! You mustn't prove yourself to be senseless.

I didn't say you guys shouldn't celebrate El-Rufai, but don't come and be lying and saying nonsense in a bid to celebrate him. Kaduna is the 2nd most important city in Northern Nigeria after Kano. How could someone come out to say El-Rufai turned the same city from a hamlet to a modern city. Isn't that foolishness?

Talking about Orji Uzor Kalu, hope you remember he's a chieftain of your party APC? As a matter of fact, he is the Chief Whip of your party in the senate. Look at the sign post on the building behind where those people are celebrating and tell me what you can read there.

Boko Haram Nairalander!!!
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Franktom247(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
After all these campaign before election we no go vote Mr bigot/father of potential rapist/hater of southerners/killer of christians/intimidator of foreigners before election/gworo chewer/buhari ass licker/short man devil for VP OR SP Or even P Self
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by afube: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lekison:
grin na dem work na

"
"live and let live"....that is the mantra of the proud Igbo man ! you cannot live and stop others from progressing, unfairness and injustice are encoded in the very genes of the Fulani and Yoruba man but in the fullness of time IPOB will cure that ailment for you guys....." prep for divine trashing"... it's not gonna be pretty, I guarantee y'all.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Yankee101: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Centenary Park never ready now

Looks like a model, audio.

The people inserted look short/compressed
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by ComrDaprince: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:
I went around my state Kaduna to get updates on the recent projects going on in the state. The job being done by Gov. Mal Nasir elrufai is beyond doubt among the best in the country so far.

Kaduna is one of the best states to live in Nigeria, i guarantee you that and more roads are currently underway as i speak.

Brace up guys let me show you around my city.
I took some pictures while i got some from @GovernorKaduna on Twitter

Below:
Waff road

Government of the North only.. We have the Resources but the Government out of tribalism is developing only the North part of the country..

Say No to one Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Amwitty(f): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kaduna south does not have good roads o most of the development are in Kaduna north
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Donphykson: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
minasota:
if you like use all the oyel money from south south develop north Aboki Na still aboki

The way some people comments here will make me wonder if they have the power to choose the parent that give birth to them or the religion they were born into..
As if, if you were born in the north or afganistan you will commit sucide

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by winterfell007(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:

why do you all think Kaduna is Muslim and hausa only? Don't you know there are almost as much christians as Muslims?
Infact i grew up in Kaduna without seeing or talking to any Muslim apart from the ones that roam the streets to sell something...
you people will accuse black americans that they don't know their African history yet you easterners and Southerners don't even know anything about the north.

In southern Kaduna alone, there are more than 20tribes each with their own language

please my dear pay no attention to that ignorant lady. They don't represent the view of the people in the eastern region. They are delusional and in urgent need of psychiatric evaluation. It's people like her and other e-tribalist on nairaland that gives the impression that the igbos are "Haters" and full of bile. please we are not, we appreciate and embrace everyone that do us no bad...

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Shut up! You mustn't prove yourself to be senseless.

I didn't say you guys shouldn't celebrate El-Rufai, but don't come and be lying and saying nonsense in a bid to celebrate him. Kaduna is the 2nd most important city in Northern Nigeria after Kano. How could someone come out to say El-Rufai turned the same city from a hamlet to a modern city. Isn't that foolishness?

Talking about Orji Uzor Kalu, hope you remember he's a chieftain of your party APC? As a matter of fact, he is the Chief Whip of your party in the senate. Look at the sign post on the building behind where those people are celebrating and tell me what you can read there.

Boko Haram Nairalander!!!
shut the hell up!!

Go and develop your region and stop commenting on Kaduna thread!

South east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by NwaliE01: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kaduna south is the worst section of the state.
No single development, no presence of Government at all. Even common street light the state government cannot fix.

Loop sided development.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Kennydoc(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
shut the hell up!!

Go and develop your region and stop commenting on Kaduna thread!

South east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria

Shut up! What do you know about development? Senseless guy who thinks development is about tarring of roads.

Your region is at least 20 years behind the South East in terms of human capital development and you're not ashamed to come and disgrace yourself here? Your region is facing an internal war from the bandits you created out of wickedness and ignorance yet you have the mouth to talk about development.
In the publication of cut off marks for federal unity schools (in 2019), Anambra had 139 for both males and females while Zamfara had 4 for males and 2 for females, yet you open your mouth to talk about development. Shameless boy!
https://guardian.ng/features/how-discriminatory-admission-criteria-poor-performance-haunt-unity-schools/

For your information, Governor Umahi has far more projects than El-Rufai despite receiving much less allocation.

2 Likes

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by earnit1: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
good
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Shut up! What do you know about development? Senseless guy who thinks development is about tarring of roads.

Your region is at least 20 years behind the South East in terms of human capital development and you're not ashamed to come and disgrace yourself here? Your region is facing an internal war from the bandits you created out of wickedness and ignorance yet you have the mouth to talk about development.
In the publication of cut off marks for federal unity schools (in 2019), Anambra had 139 for both males and females while Zamfara had 4 for males and 2 for females, yet you open your mouth to talk about development. Shameless boy!
https://guardian.ng/features/how-discriminatory-admission-criteria-poor-performance-haunt-unity-schools/

For your information, Governor Umahi has far more projects than El-Rufai despite receiving much less allocation.
South east is the most backward region in Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself!

Elrufai is better than all the eastern governors combined!

Go and develop your region... South east is still 50yrs behind

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by BornRicch(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:

Wow! I really don't know about that. Can you tell me more about your State? Why are the Fulani's
In control at all time?
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Kennydoc(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
South east is the most backward region in Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself!

Elrufai is better than all the eastern governors combined!

Go and develop your region... South east is still 50yrs behind

The senseless boy even added a picture of Onicha-Ugbo and called it South East, all in a bid to disparage South East.
You're posting a picture of flood? Are you so dumb? Have you seen pictures of Akobi Crescent Surulere
after flood?
If you want to see some of the developments in Ebonyi State, check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos

https://www.nairaland.com/4534014/infastructural-developments-ebonyi-state-pictures

Until any northern state has a cut off of up to 100 in federal unity schools intake, don't ever quote me again.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by BornRicch(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
martineverest:
Hausa and Yoruba governors are using their resources well why states from my region, Niger Delta( Delta and Bayelsa in particular) are busy syphoning their funds ..smh

Keep deceiving yourself and not get a life. Do you think delta state or niger Delta will help you? Make money and live a good life.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

The senseless boy even added a picture of Onitsha Ugbo and called it South East, all in a bid to disparage South East.
You're posting a picture of flood? Are you so dumb? Have you seen pictures of Akobi Crescent Surulere
after flood?
If you want to see some of the developments in Ebonyi State, check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5940406/update-developments-ebonyi-state-photos

https://www.nairaland.com/4534014/infastructural-developments-ebonyi-state-pictures

Until any northern state has a cut off of up to 100 in federal unity schools intake, don't ever quote me again.

shut up!!

South east is the most backward region in Nigeria

Go and develop your erosion ravaged region then come let's talk

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by solonazzy: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
so aboki sef dey lick ice cream....Wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by iamclime(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
exstreve:

I quite agree with the Op on the ethnic diversity in KD. I served in Kachia, and I toured almost all the parts of KD. From Kachia to Zonkwa to Kwoi to Kafanchan to Zaria to Gidan Waya to Barnawa to Narayi to Kawo and Kasuwa! And I met the Jabas, the Jemas, the Adara, the Zango-Kataf, the Kajuru, the Kagarko, the Hausas and Fulanis (especially in Zaria, Makarfi and Birnin Gwari), etc. Many of us in Nigeria need an education on our cultural diversity. Remember those days staying close to Barnawa complex. KD na nice place abeg!

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Ramos16(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Arrewa:
I said one of the most hard working... I didn't say he's the most hardworking.

You said that elrufai is evil...how?? Did he kill any member of your family??

All your eastern governors are more evil and heartless than elrufai

Elrufai is still better than all your eastern governors

Mallam, I am not from the East, I am from Kaduna, so please eh I know what I am talking about, do you know how banditry has increased and how unconcerned ElRufai is towards it.

Please I don't want to start, do you know how many villages have been cleared out and this man says nothing, people complain of Buhari, but Buhari is a saint when El Rufai is around.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Ramos16(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

TRASH.

Yeah because he's not kissing your smelly ass abi? Those that love him voted for him the second time. Deal and live with it. He's your LEADER till 2023.

Lol, after he canceled elections for all the zones that voted against him, you can keep your nose up his smelly ass for all I care.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by oganoble(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
A lot of hatred, unexplainable anger, jealousy is found in most Nigerian youths. We carry over hatred and ethnocentrism from our parents, instantly hating the other youth for no reason, just because he’s of a different religion from other part of the country. This is ignorance at its barest form. Okay, our mates in other places are rising above this, living in peace and enjoying themselves. But here we are putting ourselves in bondage with our own hands. Let’s as youth help in making this country better. It’s the only country we have and we are always going to be judged by outsiders on how things are currently, and not how things were before. That’s the only way we can add an ink for the purpose rewriting history. Peace to your families

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 01, 2020
minasota:
if you like use all the oyel money from south south develop north Aboki Na still aboki

True talk.

1 Like

Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2020
Lalalash:
Nothing sophisticated

Meanwhile...

Must Watch:
See How Governor Obaseki Cousin Give Out Cash Gifts On A Daily Basis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVtjBRKaCPE

Lol, wtf! Smh.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by AnanseK(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2020
Reference:

I am merely stating what a nation should be, what right leaders and inspirational leadership should do to leading the nation to becoming prosperous. Unlike you I am not subscribing to failure or juvenile tantrums. Most of my posts have in them solutions.
The roads in the countries of those so called expatriates are not built by foreigners but by commoners. There is nothing special about it if we have leaders who are interested in empowering their people with knowledge, competencies and resources. There is a whole army of youth involved in all manner of crimes for lacking anything meaningful to do and here you are giving out your scare resources to capital flight thinking Nigeria is Saudi Arabia where you can laze around while your arse is wiped by foreign expats.
We are poor so we have to develop common sense. Develop some and demand your leaders do same.

Stop singing young man. You stated in your post , and I quote : “There is no reason why we need foreigners to build roads and bridges and rail lines in 2020.”
I am only trying to tell you that there are reasons and the reasons are obvious. A country that imports toothpicks and toilet tissue cannot be self sufficient when it come to building roads, bridges and rail lines. We should also go the moon like the Americans did, afterall we are human beings like them but we should perhaps start by building other machines , cars , trucks and their engine and graduate into aircraft before starting to build a spacecraft.
Where we are today my boy , we need expatriates in viable quality road construction, bridges and rail lines . We either use them or don’t build these structures at all. You are jumping the gun, let’s be self sufficient in toothpicks and toilet paper first young man if you understand what I mean.

We have failed to thrive since birth , lying prone in our cradle when our birth mates are running around, that is true. But we need to learn to sit to stand and to crawl before building bridges and rail lines.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by almayda: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2020
When people like Shehu Sani have been rendered speechless,at least concerning governance in Kaduna,you know El Rufai is doing well...you can hate the man but you cannot deny he has been efficient compared to my governor.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by PigTormentor: 2:04am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
Ramos16:

Lol, after he canceled elections for all the zones that voted against him, you can keep your nose up his smelly ass for all I care.
[/s]

Keep living in your fools paradise while he runs the State.
I'm sure he doesn't give a FVCK about you and your likes.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by dragunov: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2020
ifytrik:
Sadly, with the way things are going, a time will come when aboki states will be among the richest states in nigeria

My broda or sista, that has always been their goal. Strip the south to build the north.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by dragunov: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2020
EwuGambia:
It breaks my heart whenever i see Nigerians celebrating tarred roads (that are mostly substandard) and other mediocre things in this time and age as achievements of their government....
Most of the things we see as big deals here are necessities and not luxuries like we make them seem...from cars, to houses, to roads, eateries, parks and shopping malls.
Imagine someone making mouth the other day about his governor building shoprite....WHICH KYN WAHALA BE THIS undecided

Na true talk my broda. But nairalanders usually don't press the like button for the truth.
Re: New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project by dragunov: 2:24am On Jul 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna Amaka!!

God bless our Northern Governors!!

We must continue developing our region!!

Make Arewa Great Again!!

Arewa was never great. Never will be as long as your leaders think they can perpetuate wickedness through politics and religion. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / The First Air Peace Lagos – Akure Flight Touch Down Akure Airport (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.