Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

N40 Million Hair Model, Chika Lann Says She Goes Nude On Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N40 Million Hair Model, Chika Lann Says She Goes Nude On Instagram (295 Views)

Couple Goes Completely Nude On Live Video (PHOTOS) / American Singer, Monica Denise, Goes Nude On Instagram / Chika Lann 40 Million Naira Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N40 Million Hair Model, Chika Lann Says She Goes Nude On Instagram by CelebNaija: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
“I was forced to be a good girl for years” – N40million hair model, Chika Lann says as she goes n9ude on IG

Nigerian model and reality TV star, Chika Lann, who claims her threaded hair is worth 40 million Naira, has gone n9ude on Instagram.

First she shared photos of herself rocking a sheer black lingerie, and the proceeded to post nude photos of herself in the bathroom and on the bed.

According to her, she was forced to be a good girl for years, killing the unique flower that she is.

First she shared photos of herself rocking a sheer black lingerie, and the proceeded to post nude photos of herself in the bathroom and on the bed.

According to her, she was forced to be a good girl for years, killing the unique flower that she is.

“I was forced to be a good girl for years, killing the unique flower that l am, trying to be one that I am not. Yeah, the good girl archetype is not who I am at my core. ” she wrote as she posted the photos.

See photos on the link below
https://tvafrica24.com/2020/06/30/i-was-forced-to-be-a-good-girl-for-years-n40million-hair-model-chika-lann-says-as-she-goes-n9ude-on-ig/
Re: N40 Million Hair Model, Chika Lann Says She Goes Nude On Instagram by meobizy(f): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Thunder will fire Instagram. It’s not a must for someone to have an ID before they can explore people’s accounts. Fvck it. It’s sad all the thots reside on the platform because I don’t need it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Application Is On. / BREAKING NEWS: Two Feared Dead As Police, IPOB Clash In Enugu (video) / Nigerian Doctor Dies After Undergoing Body Enhancement Surgery In Turkey (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.