Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104389 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never Trust A BITCH!!!, ... It Never Ends Well.
you gats be twice as wise as them
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

Reason well. The excuse is good enough. Why should he be prosecuted for his actions when drunk.and the lady not questioned too? THEY WERE BOTH DRUNK. stop with the shalaye stuff. Other logical men have called you out.

You made good points in your 2nd paragraph

Brother, I am glad you agreed with the other paragraph. If the case centered on just the sex scene after their alcohol intoxication, and the lady cried foul and took the case up immediately after submitting herself for medical evaluation and filed a case in the police station. Brother, that man would find it hard to get out of that matter. It seems like an injustice here but it is what it is.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2020
When it comes to sex.....there so many unique circumstances in place. Ladies are capitalizing on this matter now especially if you have a lot to lose. Dbanj comes into play

8 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
according to him she also came to stay in his home for 4 mths,why stay with your rapist that long

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:
When it comes to sex.....there so many unique circumstances in place. Ladies are capitalizing on this matter now especially if you have a lot to lose. Dbanj comes into play
that dbanj case sef, the gal just wait make en blow first SMH

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by itsme01: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

Brother, I am glad you agreed with the other paragraph. If the case centered on just the sex scene after their alcohol intoxication, and the lady cried foul and took the case up immediately after submitting herself for medical evaluation and filed a case in the police station. Brother, that man would find it hard to get out of that matter. It seems like an injustice here but it is what it is.

A tenable medical evaluation report must show sign of force especially bruise in the ladies private part, do you honestly think that lady showed any form of resistance

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

That they both had sex when they were both drunk can actually land him in hot water. A smart lawyer can turn the matter on its head.

As it stands, the lady has scores she wants to settle with the man and she is willing to go any length to tarnish his image.

I have advised my fellow men to draft an agreement before engaging in fuckery.

...*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*
Due to the current and numerous allegations made by women, which include rape and many other sexual misconduct towards women, there is now an agreement to be signed before any poking "*action*".
Please print a Copy which can be used in the Court of Law .

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*......
I, __________________________, the undersigned Female Partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:-
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic. N(s).
3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love SEX and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.
*SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS* ___ *DAY OF* _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MedicH: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Before I have sex with anybody I make sure there's a camera in the room. I just position my laptop which I carry around everywhere anyways for my cryptotrading and put on the webcam while the browser is on so that it will stealthily record, then I save in a gigantic hard drive. Never trust a daughter of eve.

20 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

The point to establish is simple "consent" ... The lady is an adult and no court of law would buy the baseless allegation that the guy force fed her alcohol against her wish, drove her from bar to his house also against her wish, and then gain consent from her... It would take a Professor of Law with SAN to push the lady's irresponsibility solely on the guy's shoulder since she isn't a minor or mentally retarded

It's very nice you pointed out the bone of contention here: consent. Under law, you are not supposed to violate a lady under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Nobody made the assertion that the guy fed her alcohol. You made that. If he was that drunk, how did he manage to drive her back home? If he was able to coordinate his motor skills in driving her home then he should be able to understand that her consent was needed before he had sex with her. If he was that drunk then we should be reading about their auto accident or obituaries.

We live in uncertain times and should get consent to avoid such stories such as this that touch.

What are we even debating about? We all know the lady just want to soil his reputation. How?
They are adults.
Agreed to meet.
He sponsored her visa and trip over. Which would have come at a hefty price.
Was she supposed to play hide and seek while with him?
She cohabited with him for a period of 4months.
They had another round of sex.
He provided her with her basic needs.
He paid her flight fare back.
These circumstances collaborates the guys innocence.

But the excuse we were both drunk alone isn't enough.

10 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

A tenable medical evaluation report must show sign of force especially bruise in the ladies private part, do you honestly think that lady showed any form of resistance

The operative word here is consent, my friend. She may not have a bruise on her private or show any form of resistance but she can make a case due to her not consenting. A drunk lady cannot resist.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2020
MoneyMindset:
that dbanj case sef, the gal just wait make en blow first SMH

Bro, na better Brain you carry jor
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by truthhurts2: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
No lady would dare sign that lailai... grin grin

Olympus wan fall be that cool
Dobson43:
sad

That they both had sex when they were both drunk can actually land him in hot water. A smart lawyer can turn the matter on its head.

As it stands, the lady has scores she wants to settle with the man and she is willing to go any length to tarnish his image.

Due to the current and numerous allegations made by women, which include rape and many other sexual misconduct towards women, there is now an agreement to be signed before any poking "*action*".

I, __________________________, the undersigned Female Partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:-
3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love SEX and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
*SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS* ___ *DAY OF* _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

What matters in a rape case is corroborative evidence and not your word vs my word

State of being drunk and intoxicated would actually mess up her case rather that help her case, especially if it was established she wasn't forcefully fed alcohol and not a minor

What actually counts here is consent.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dobson43: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2020
truthhurts2:
No lady would dare sign that lailai... grin grin

Olympus wan fall be that cool

Bros we go try na.

There are cases where you to score but she doesn't want to submit then you go drop that agreement but run your parole within the confines of the law.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BlueAir: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2020
lipsrsealed what's this one saying..a man can't get drunk? Or she has physical evidences of violent abuse to show?
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Monaco2(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2020
hola106:
Clean 07 toks

Camary available for sale

How much
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Xisnin(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

The point to establish is simple "consent" ... The lady is an adult and no court of law would buy the baseless allegation that the guy force fed her alcohol against her wish, drove her from bar to his house also against her wish, and then gain consent from her... It would take a Professor of Law with SAN to push the lady's irresponsibility solely on the guy's shoulder since she isn't a minor or mentally retarded

This is a rape case and it means they are not really equal before the law
at least not the way judges handle them in the UK and many western countries
though UK has a fairer system.

His saving grace is that her subsequent behavior does not match that
of a rape victim.

Case in point is Harvey Weinstein who was convicted for "raping" some US actresses
even though he never forced any of them. Technically, he could only be guilty of exchanging fame for sex
which isn't a crime in the first place but the mob already convicted him before the court.

There are many ways a person can be convicted apart from rape but the facts seem to be in the doctor's favor.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
The kind replies ah the see here eh, thank GOD most of us arent judges or lawyers.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by sylve11: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by finaleeec: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Two Adults had sex ,They turned it to Rape

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Hezmatosky: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Rubbish undecided
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by zaralady: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Wawu!!!
People are using this rape thing to frame people , that’s unfair undecided undecided undecided undecided. That’s how that lady came on DBanj!! Just stop this ladies, let the genuinely raped persons be heard and helped!!!

In another news

I have a very very clean iphone 7Plus (128 gig rose gold) and 8plus (256gig black) for sale
Very very clean from Dubai!!
Quality phone. Prices with accessories which include charger and Samsung Bluetooth headset all imported!!
Call my number on my signature or personal text
There is also a 12000Mah original long lasting QLT power bank 7000 (non negotiable) available for sale too
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Nairaland why will you bring to the front page "SEX"

It is very childish.

So if a foreigner visit this site, what he will see is the case shameless Nigerians who bring private things in the public.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Propsvilla(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2020
BEST PACKAGE FOR UPCOMING MUSIC ARTIST

Are you struggling with promotion of your music?. Are you looking for a genuine Company that can handle the promotion of your Music from start to finish? Are you looking forward to shooting a classic and affordable 4k Music Video?
If yes
Now take a glass of water and relax because at last you have bumped into that Company that will genuinely offer you wide range of promotional services at an affordable rate.

Talent Empire Multimedia Studio, the owners of Showitnaija.com.ng a popular Music and Entertainment promotional platform offers wide ranges of promotional and Entertainment services which Includes;

Promotional Services for Artist: Over time we have built a solid Contact with different media platforms and all channels utilised in promoting Artist works and that is why we promote our Artist works effortlessly without any difficulty. We have different types of promotional services which are all targeted towards launching an underground artist to the limelight some of them icludes;
Online Promotion on our Blog with thousand of page views and daily visitors.

Promotion of your Work on Alaba Mix Tape: This is exclusively for Gospel Artist. We promote our Artist job on the Number Gospel Mix tape in Nigeria. Many of our Artist have been discovered though this. Remember this mix tape goes round 36 States of Nigeria

Radio and TV Tour: We take our Artist round different Radio and TV For Tour and to talk more about their music.

DJ PROMOTION: This is the mother of all Hip Hop promotion. Alhtough this promotional package is a little bit costly, it is very effective and can launch an underground Artist to the limelight in just a short interval. The process involves submitting of our Artist work through the Leadership of DJs association to all the DJs in Nigeria.

OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER INCLUDES:
Shooting of 4k Music Video that will be accepted on both Local and International TV Stations. We have a very creative team what will work together to make your music video dream a reality.

Submission of Artist Song on Digital Stores: We help our Artist to submit their songs on Digital platforms all over the world. This is the best way an artist can Monetise his or her work.

Shooting of Promtoional or Viral Video: We help Artist shoot a standard Viral Video for promotional purpose

Design of Artist Cover: We have Competent and talented team of Designers who will design a world class Cover Art for our Artist.

Artist Management: We are also into Artist Management.

What ever your dream is, get in touch with is to make it a reality
Call 0*8*0*8*0*6*7*6*5*3*6 for more information.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
That's his word against the law, sir.

His word against the law? That's a new legal expression...what dies that mean?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
As usual
Am here to read comments
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by DAYOODS(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
hola106:
Clean 07 toks

Camary available for sale

How much
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by MoneyMindset(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
finaleeec:
Two Adults had sex ,They turned it to Rape
aswr after sweating
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Apart from signing agreement, make sure you get everything on camera.

Make sure you video her giving consent and how you even fvck her, because all these girls are nothing but liars now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.