Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico (22548 Views)

Messi Finally Returns To Training After Confirming He'll Stay At Barcelona / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by akaahs(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2020
So he no even reach Ronaldo undecided undecided
Mtchwwwww

1 Like

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month Nland.... May this new mth bring forth blessings
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by kingsmac(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Lionel Messi. A living legend.

Meanwhile, having issues with NPOWER, we've helped so many people through their registration process and can also assist you.

WhatsApp us now: https:///2347013668908?text=Hello%2C%20I'm%20interested%20in%20your%20services.

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Kakamorufu(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2020
penalty na style?? e n shi.

if na ronaldo now, una go don dey cry up and down

7 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Respect55(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2020
Were it to be Ronaldo that scored this penalty......

8 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Scored with which style exactly?....he scored with a penalty.
the real GOAT Came from portugal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by mentored: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53226468

Did anybody notice

Only C Ronaldo did it across 4 clubs in four different countries playing with all manner of players.

The clubs doesn’t buy players to support him or play to his strength.

Now I know the real GOAT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by IvarTheBoneless: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
Deluded Barcelona fans...Them say na "Paneka penalty".

Cristiano Ronaldo still the GOAT

Will either of these players pay you kids for these stupid jokes ? undecided

Both are millionaires... almost billionaires in dollars, here you are doing Messi vs Ronaldo.

Isn't it enough that they are both good, end of story ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2020
Best player in the world.
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by IvarTheBoneless: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2020
cool
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Inerepamo(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2020
congratulations on your 700th goal the second goat grin grin grin happy new months guys grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by focus7: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2020
A feat Ronaldo has achieved long ago

6 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Mourinho24: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2020
IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE NAME OF ORORO IN THE 700 CLUB LIST, PLS GATHER HERE.
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by HIV1: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Otisker:
He reached this milestone in much fewer games than Ronaldo. He has more assists than Ronaldo too. Tell me the reason why you ever think Ronaldo is better. Messi the undisputed G.O.A.T!
He is only a Genius at Bacelona. All thanks to expensive and talented players they always buy to assist him every year.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by logon599: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2020
One of the greatest of our time. Alongside Ronaldo, who also scored an outrageous long ranger yesterday. Massive respect to these two phenomenons.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Aboguede(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Share for penalmsi like for tapaldo grin
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by sylve11: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2020
cjudy:
tongue

Oga which style? If na Ronaldo score Penalty, you all will not allow us hear word, calling him Penaldo, so wetin we go call Messi now? Pessi or Messido?

Abeg oga seun, make I send account for my FTC bonus

Don't mind them. Very annoying set of people whenever they are making comparisons with Ronaldo vs Messi. In as much I love them both, I always see sentiment been muddled up in the hearts of Messi fans. Penaldo ko, Pessu in Warri ni. embarassed cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Matique(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2020
All players are worse
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Otisker(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2020
HIV1:

He is only a Genius at Bacelona. All thanks to expensive and talented players they always buy to assist him every year.
did you not see where I talked about his own assists? So his record number of assists are to grasses in the field? Those talented and expensive players assisted him and he assisted them too even more.
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by offset67(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2020
The only goat I know is messi any other one na EWU
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by MozB: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Lol "As Barca draw with Atletico" is the main point shaa

1 Like

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by emmabest207(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2020
I tink sey messi no dey score penaltyI tink sey messi no dey score penaltyI tink sey messi no dey score penalty

1 Like

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by moeasy(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2020
MERCEDES BENZ C-300
URGENTLY NEEDED
PLEASE MUST BE WHITE COLOR- 2016 MODEL
PLEASE WHATSAPP ME NOW- 08058344492
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by omoadeleye(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Na wa o, dem dey even count left foot and right foot goals too
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Angelfrost(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2020
In Style??! Did I watch a different game, or does 'style' now have a different meaning??!...

You Messi fans should take it down a notch... Yesterday's game was below par in all ramifications!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Amozever12: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2020
It would've been more style if barca had won the match. All the same, congrats GOAT
Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by emmabest2000(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2020
emmabest207:
I tink sey messi no dey score penaltyI tink sey messi no dey score penaltyI tink sey messi no dey score penalty
Penmessi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Mikkymilli: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2020
In the next 3 years, Ronaldo will still be playing and will surpass the 805 goal record. He has 80 more goals to score in order to do that. Him being Ronaldo, i think that's feasible in the next 3 years.

In the next 4 or 5 years Messi will still be playing as well and will surpass whatever record Ronaldo made and will be top on the list.
That's to say, in few years time the two best players to have ever touched the football will retire with over 800 goals as number one and two on the list.
Who knows when next there will ever be a competition like this between two supreme players again.
Maybe my grandchildren's generation.

1 Like

Re: Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico by Philmoore20: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Ronaldo fans and Messi always fighting for who does know that they exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup / Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) / Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.