Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,299 members, 7,850,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. (1209 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Naijaclouded1: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2020
8-Months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis.

A Nigerian Doctor has narrated how an 8 months pregnant woman who had a "little quarrel" with her husband today July 1, chopped off his penis.

@drpenking said the pregnant lady chopped off her husband's penis after they got physical. The doctor reiterated that domestic violence goes both ways.

He tweeted;

An 8 month pregnant wife had a little quarrel with her husband this morning which got physical. She grabbed a kitchen knife and amputated the man's penis. When next you want to advocate against domestic violence, remember that it can be both ways. (Viewers Discretion Advised)

http://www.naijaclouded.com/2020/07/8-months-pregnant-woman-chops-off.html

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by ValCon888: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
What kind of man is this that could not defend himself from a pregnant woman?
I would rather let you amputate my hand than for you to amputate my third leg.

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by UDUJ(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
shocked But why will she cut off the mans penis of all bodily parts to cut off angry shocked

I just cannot imagine life without my penis undecided

Even if the penis is fixed back by the best surgeons it can never operate at 100% capacity, the best it can operate at will be 40%

This is the height of wickedness angry

Lalasticlala this is what should be on the front page. So people know that we ( MEN) are gradually becoming an endangered species angry

cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Rocktation
Farano
RoyalRoy

2 Likes

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by donbachi(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Murder she wrote
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Juell(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Fear some women,
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by madridguy(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Subhanalah. This is biggest harm anyone can do to a man. Cutting of his defense minister. How would a man be without his manhood.

God Almighty, don't let anything happen to my middle leg, amin.

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by ajailer(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2020
this is just weird for a pregnant woman to do... she allowed an evil spirit to use her to useless the man's life... what a pity

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Ecbatana: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Wetin man pikin no go see?
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by SenorFax(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Fear women oooo

shocked

I don't wanna judge but the woman is selfish. She's pregnant and maybe because she doesn't want the guy to go out there to impregnate anyone else.

She will be like after all I'm pregnant and can go out there, but let me destroy his life for him.

She should be allowed to put to bed then jailed. This is an attempted murder.
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2020
The World keeps dishing out graphic images of wickedness as the days go by..

Come LORD JESUS! Father!Sound the Trumpet
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by ladykolly(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2020
This story doesn’t add up, was the man naked when they were quarreling?
Please know matter how strong you are either a man or woman, if you partner carries weapons in the heat of an argument, leave that place with immediate effect. And at night make sure any pending issues are settled before sleeping on same bed with your partner.

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by govomotors: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Seeing the pictures, I felt my third leg to be sure it was not mine that was cut off.

Now I know why my uncle that relocated back to the village after loosing everything, the only pickup left he wrote "Fear women".

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Paulynez(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shay na person pikin pee pee I dey see so for ground??
After God fear women!
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Manhood85(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pregnant women are the most dangerous of all women. Guys be safe!

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Twoclans(f): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is unbelievable. Is that woman a butcher or what?

I will say it over and over again ,when the marriage gets so bad that you conceive killing or inflicting body harm on a spouse please take a walk from the marriage.

Nobody's child (either wife or husband)deserves to die just because of an institution called marriage .

1 Like

Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Golden1982(f): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
where are all the feminists
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by cocolacec(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

Subhanalah. This is biggest harm anyone can do to a man. Cutting of his defense minister. How would a man be without his manhood.

God Almighty, don't let anything happen to my middle leg, amin.

The wife overracted.This punishment should be for rapist who rape little children.
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by esky158(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
na pesi generation dis woman cut so . I fear women pass failure ooooh!!! some women heart dey their back
# justice 4 dis man dick ooo
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by IVORY2009(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lahilahilala shocked
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by Darkharvest: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fear women. What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by tydi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin

This is not the first time I'm reading this kind of news. And I ask how can a fully grown man stay and watch a woman cut off his dick, even if the man is sleeping or handicapped? It's literally not possible nor an easy task to carry out. This can happen to a man only when he's dead and doesn't have life in him any longer.

A pregnant woman? Cut his husband's dick, where did she got the strength from? Either the man served it raw on the dinning table with his eyes closed or he's is mentally challenged as the case may be.
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by teemotee: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
The man is not wise to prolong a quarell with a pregnant woman. Every one knows that pregnant women are very emotional. Some women craze before, con get belle on top again shocked shocked
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Too bad
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by alizma: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
If it is against the law to kill her physically, I will see a herbalist to ensure the task is done successfully. Why will anybody cut off someone penis and still have the freedom to walk on earth
Re: 8-months Pregnant Woman Chops Off Husband's Penis. PHOTOS. by alizma: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
grin

This is not the first time I'm reading this kind of news. And I ask how can a fully grown man stay and watch a woman cut off his dick, even if the man is sleeping or handicapped? It's literally not possible nor an easy task to carry out. This can happen to a man only when he's dead and doesn't have life in him any longer.

A pregnant woman? Cut his husband's dick, where did she got the strength from? Either the man served it raw on the dinning table with his eyes closed or he's is mentally challenged as the case may be.
That is why some men don't joke when they have to engage in fight with a woman. Never engage in a fight with a woman but should the case arise that you have to, never think you are fighting someone that you are stronger than, else she will take you unaware.
Once e don dey reach say make we dey hit ourselves, na to tell her to go in peace. Marriage is not by force

(1) (Reply)

Man Found Shot Dead By Unknown Person In Okigwe (see Photo / FBI Detain Two Nigerians Over Unemployment Benefit Fraud / The Identity Of A Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car And Shot Severally Has Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.