Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? (748 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / I Am Attending A Job Interview Next Week, Advise Me!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? by vkings: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello everyone,

I have been so frustrated for long now.I just try to keep myself cheerful sometimes but it's really not been easy for me.

I have both first and second degree but yet to secure a job. Not even a small job and this has been for years now.
I am tired of collecting from family members and being looked at by people as a lazy person (I wish they understand the steps I take everyday).

Right now, I want to move away from as many persons as possible (including family members) that I know, to enable me start on my own.
Thus, I will like to know what part of the country you think I can settle down(except for LAGOS, PORT HARCOURT, ABUJA, IBADAN, WARRI, OR ANYWHERE IN THE NORTH) and start my life no matter how small.

Please, I will like to know where the best place to start life in Nigeria is. At the moment, I have no job and I'm thinking of starting up a business (no matter how small) wherever I move to.

Will also appreciate if you can tell me the best business to enter in such location.
Re: Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? by sewa(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2011
ZAMFARA STATE is one of the safe State you can reside they are accommodative and a good place to start life

But try to make your research before you make up your mind
Re: Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? by vkings: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
Thanks Sewa,

But North is ruled out. Besides, I served very close to Zamfara.
Re: Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? by sewa(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2011
Though I have never been to Zamfara but my brother serve as NYSC also my close friend was also posted to the same state and he as started a new life in the state after services, he’s getting marry soon.

As u said u serve very closed to the state that mean God have being directing your part you just instinct not to listen I give you the assurance if you go back to were you serve you are going have positive achievement, am also sure that people in that state are still calling you to come.

You dey fear abi?

My bros it’s God work He’s very close to you try to listen.
Re: Please Advise Me, Where Can I Start Afresh? by aduje(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2011
I feel u bros, why not try ore town? Accommodation is reasonable. Take local transport like okada to express rd to do bread or recharge card business. Sales volume is high. The secret of success there is to be prudent and humble not minding whether u have degrees. U can call me for more, 08029965931. Sam

(1) (Reply)

Vendors Needed! / Work 3 Days A Week - Accountant/programmer/installers / Vacancy For Clerk/office Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.