Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Deleted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deleted (1336 Views)

Comedian Mr. Macaroni Slams Atiku Over Deleted Tweet About Late. Deborah / Deleted / Your Whatsapp Account Will Be Deleted If You Don't Agree To New Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by freshkpomo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Deleted by freshkpomo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Deleted by freshkpomo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Deleted by Oyikoha(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
So sad
Rip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
May his soul rest in peace...

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by freshkpomo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oyikoha:
So sad
Rip

I tell you, hurts to see young bloods go six feet...

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by starbuck(f): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why is that money in the casket ..
And his hair was shaved too

May you journey well to the world beyond, say me hi to my mom ❤️
Re: Deleted by fidelmarshal199: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
We are really in the era of smart phones stupid people. Must the pictures of the corpse be uploaded. I'm seriously sick and tired of this foolish act

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 02, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
We are really in the era of smart phones stupid people. Must the pictures of the corpse be uploaded. I'm seriously sick and tired of this foolish act
HONESTLY, STUPIDITY now runs in Genes.
Before one gets married now, one should endeavour to ask about the number of stupid people in the fiance and fiancee's families...
It's very important that such is added to GENOTYPE testing as well.
PEOPLE always apportion the failure of Nigeria to only the politicians.
Meanwhile, the concentration FOOLISH PEOPLE in a given country always account for the foolish manifestation of that nation before others.
Therefore, seeing such on daily basis makes you understand why the country is finished and can never be revived.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by TheCvBank: 2:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Honor the dead. Not everything should be on the internet.
Re: Deleted by gentlestdude(m): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2020
RIP dude, why those men up there carry another family better for head like dreadlocks? Nothing bad in the pictures

1 Like

Re: Deleted by MRosario(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
It is wrong, you don't have to post such pics here.
Re: Deleted by wiseone28: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Let the dead bury their dead
Re: Deleted by freshkpomo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
gentlestdude:
RIP dude, why those men up there carry another family better for head like dreadlocks? Nothing bad in the pictures

Bros the matter tire me o, I even try ask admin if him dey wrong to post am here but them nor reply.. Na send them still send am to me, the pic Don circulate go far even before I post am.. I just wanted to update you guys s on how the matter go..

But last last I Don delete am cos one lady up there spoke about honouring the dead and that word made so much sense to me..

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Deleted by freshkpomo(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Lalasticlala, mynd44 ,Dominique, seun please take down this topic. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Word Count Vs Number Of Pages: Which Is Better For Research Projects? / Shocking: Student Room. / Calling On Edokpolo Grammar School Old Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.