Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lagos Garri Seller Meet Benin Garri Producers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lagos Garri Seller Meet Benin Garri Producers (317 Views)

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / LASG To Setup E-Commerce Hub For Agric Producers To Improve Exports / Looking For Competent Yam Flour And Ijebu Garri Seller/exporter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Garri Seller Meet Benin Garri Producers by Bizpsych: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hi guys,A big shout out to every real and legitimate hustlers out there.i am here to share a well and careful research observation in this period of covid 19,and by the grace of God as we are marching towards a post covid era, it's eminent that people are going to experience a great different in the economy and there's bound to be job lost thus the unemployment rate will be going high.Even the government are beginning to setup modalities to assist in the pending challenge.
Before and during the lockdown what I did observe was there was hike in price of food stuff e.g garri,why I am choosing garri is that it cut across every class of home and it's a day to day consumables.
Without taking much time or write-up,I am asking for sincere, passionate entrepreneur that which to make legit money leaving in Benin that has information on the real day to day garri producers, their own camps where the base, because what we are about to do is solving the problem of indiscriminate hike in price of garri.
Please the information also comprises the number of custard bucket inside a bag(white/yellow).Iam in Lagos ,so if we can drop a difference of 100-150 per bucket campare to what is obtain here ,I am very sure we can sell more than 30-50 bags daily.The logic is while the normal traders are aiming e.g 2500 per bag ours we will be targeting say like 800-1200 per bag.With this concept we will be building a very strong brand and equally settling up a cash flow system.my contact number is 07056567097 please you can call for more in depth analysis.my own contribution towards averting a post covid unemployment hike
Re: Lagos Garri Seller Meet Benin Garri Producers by JaphOBMG(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bizpsych:
Hi guys,A big shout out to every real and legitimate hustlers out there.i am here to share a well and careful research observation in this period of covid 19,and by the grace of God as we are marching towards a post covid era, it's eminent that people are going to experience a great different in the economy and there's bound to be job lost thus the unemployment rate will be going high.Even the government are beginning to setup modalities to assist in the pending challenge.
Before and during the lockdown what I did observe was there was hike in price of food stuff e.g garri,why I am choosing garri is that it cut across every class of home and it's a day to day consumables.
Without taking much time or write-up,I am asking for sincere, passionate entrepreneur that which to make legit money leaving in Benin that has information on the real day to day garri producers, their own camps where the base, because what we are about to do is solving the problem of indiscriminate hike in price of garri.
Please the information also comprises the number of custard bucket inside a bag(white/yellow).Iam in Lagos ,so if we can drop a difference of 100-150 per bucket campare to what is obtain here ,I am very sure we can sell more than 30-50 bags daily.The logic is while the normal traders are aiming e.g 2500 per bag ours we will be targeting say like 800-1200 per bag.With this concept we will be building a very strong brand and equally settling up a cash flow system.my contact number is 07056567097 please you can call for more in depth analysis.my own contribution towards averting a post covid unemployment hike

interesting, can we chat via WhatsApp?
Re: Lagos Garri Seller Meet Benin Garri Producers by Bizpsych: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaphOBMG:

interesting, can we chat via WhatsApp?
my what's up number 08032867000

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Business / Ripe Garden Eggs Fruits Now Available / How To Market Your Farm Produce, Best Strategy To Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.