Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] (1786 Views)

4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime / 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth / Reactions As Trailers Disappear On Lagos Roads Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
The earth we live in is a very interesting place to be. Each place on this earth has its own unique and dynamic features. Some features are not just so unique and great but some can also be so weird to our human minds.

With this I have collates 10 weirdest places across the universe that are a must-visit.

Here are they:
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Tetrahedron: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Where?
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
1.Dead Vlei-The Beautiful but yet Dear Forest.

Located in Namibia, The name Deadvlei means dead marsh in English. It is a Sun blackened dad forest in a white clay pan which they are a dried oasis.

An incredible yet measured as one of the strange places on the planet, the lack of water causes the roots of trees and shrubs ahead outdoors looking for moisture. The particular struggle is real! The particular place is surrounded by rust-orange huge sandhills that form a different backdrop. This particular place is also said to be between the highest fine sand dunes on the planet.

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
2.Sea of Stars-Walk Down the Glowing Water.

Bioluminescent sea plankton that shines bright blue during the night makes the sea area at Vaadhoo Island look like the Sea of Stars.

The ocean of stars of Vaadhoo Island Maldives attracts countless tourists each year. The visitor footfall would seem to become only growing following the ocean was showcased in much and a couple of Bollywood plus Hollywood movies.

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
3.Huashan Mountain- Know as the Road to Heaven.

The Maldives shows up because one associated with the least expensive destinations on the planet and this beach is one of the weirdest places on earth.

What’s weird about Huashan Mountain, you say? Well, look closely On the end of this treacherous death-defying trail in China is a mere tea house, yet these Mount Huashan Planks Walk within the Atmosphere is famed for its adrenaline-raising effects. It is known as the Road to Heaven. Would you walk the plank here, at one of the strangest places on earth? Let me know in the comments section below.

2 Shares

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by SpatialKing(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sambisa Forest

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
4.Tunnel of Love.

An area of the commercial railway in Ukraine, this green leafy tunnel appears like something out of a fairy tale. It is known for being a favorite place for couples to take morning or evening strolls.

If you’re planning to surprise your partner on Valentine’s day, ditch the usual trip to Disneyland and book your trip to Ukraine. The beauty of the Tunnel Of Love will astound you.

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
5.Underground Park-Fun Below The Water.

This list won’t be complete without some underwater beauties. One of the weirdest places in the world, found in saving money River in Tragoess, this is simply not merely a gimmick, yet an authentic recreation area which goes marine during springtime.

In the end, the particular scuba divers should sleep and unwind. It really is regarded as probably the most fabulous oceans to join in around European countries due in order to the least common natural trend in 1 of the particular best lakes in Austria.

1 Share

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
6.Christ of the Abyss.

This really is 2.5 meters, a person read that will right, this is a 2.5-meter high bronze sculpture of Christ, which is under the water. A popular location for heavy sea scuba divers, and naturally 1 of the particular strange locations all over the world positioned underwater. This is the submerged fermeté statue associated with Christ simply by Guido Galletti and it is the most effective hot spot within Italy with regard to adventurous types.
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
7. Painted hill- Witness the Nature's painting.

Painted Hills is one of those weirdest places across the world. Don’t believe us? Book a trip to Oregon immediately and see for yourself. We promise you will change your mind after you find it in every Oregon travel guide and when you see it for yourself!

At Painted Hills of John Day Fossil Beds, the existence of minerals stain the hills in myriad hues. The ever-changing light and moisture amounts impact the yellows, reds, golds, and blacks.

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
8.The Hand in the Desert, Chile

The particular Mano de Desierto is really a large-scale statue of the hand positioned in the Atacama Desert within Chile,

Regarding 60 kilometers towards the south plus east associated with the location associated with Antofagasta. it located in Chile

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Great100000: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thank You
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Vision4God: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Wow. Huashan mountain.....
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Queenslander(f): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Beautiful destinations,. Thankss
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by decatalyst(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Beautiful piece!

I wish I could travel round...but nah money noni issue. cry cry

Make I just get offer to spend two weeks outside this country...i will be so glad oo
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by kenny714433(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Painted hills reminds me of death at Golgotha.

Ours was an excarvated site used for road construction, the tallest part of the site stood at 25meters[8 storey building] and was a rock not deemed fit for construction work. The adjoining land was excavated to another 8m deep.

The action of running rain water on the steep rock made large gorges, valleys and razor-like edges. The godforsaken site covered almost 8hectres and was a horror to behold.

Only dead men could tell the tales of death, I was almost dead the day I choosed here for my adventures, now hear my death tales.

Cold foggy Dec. 30th, with my cousin who went to buy candles, lighter and knockouts for cross over night ,we decided to visit Golgotha as was nicknamed.

Descending the valley was fun. And ascending the cliff was no childs play. At the top I discovered a large hole with bright beam of light beneath, say 7m deep.

We must explore, I told Sam, yeah Kenny he affirmed. No matter how careful we tried to descend, I lost a grip and fell like a stone. It took me almost forever to land. Frantic Sam couldn't leave me behind, he took the most foolish risk of jumping inside.

We discovered that the floor was only an illusion made from the light beam that we have entered a bottomless cave. There was no noon, so we lost sense of time. Our food was roasted bats. 12 packs of candles finished, like the children of Israel we treked bumping into large cave pillars most times. We slept anytime we deemed fit, drinking salt water. Hope lost, the thought of we being buried alive made us cry like kids.

Our lighter finished, and we turned vampires, chewing life bats just to keep our frail bones going. Sam was too weak to move. So he slept in the dark. I ventured a little to see a beam of light.

I called on Sam but no answer. Locating Sam in the dark took me what I would say 2days, I only wanted to preside over his corpse to rest his soul.

Finally, the poor boy wasn't dead but at the brink of death. I dragged him to the source of light to discover we were at the entrance of Azumini cave, Abia state.

Reaching home, we saw crowd at our church and the date was 2nd February. Taking a closer look, we saw our burial posters. Damn! Our funeral, I told Sam. We walked into the church to hear loud cries and great exclamations of Ghost! Ghost!! Ghost!!!

When the situation was calmed, tears rolled down everyone cheeks as they heard our story. Literally speaking, I ate my own funeral rice.

I scribbled on my diary, I won't die again after today and my next adventure will be at Bermuda triangle .

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Jacku: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Places to be at really. All these kind of things would make me wanna collect salary loan using *737# to get it. Very beautiful places.
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Harry00(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by merieam16(f): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Beautiful i must say. Only a fool says der is no God

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Beautiful, know about a few up there though.
Re: See The 8 Weirdest Places On Earth You Should Visit [Photos] by peacefull(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Great100000:
2.Sea of Stars-Walk Down the Glowing Water.

Bioluminescent sea plankton that shines bright blue during the night makes the sea area at Vaadhoo Island look like the Sea of Stars.

The ocean of stars of Vaadhoo Island Maldives attracts countless tourists each year. The visitor footfall would seem to become only growing following the ocean was showcased in much and a couple of Bollywood plus Hollywood movies.

Very beautiful smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Cheap Countries To Visit Now / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? / Air Peace Is A Stupid Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.