Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment (1341 Views)

Download Lagos State SUBEB Teachers Past Questions And Answers PDF / How To Apply For Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019 / Thread On Kaduna SUBEB Teachers Second Batch Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by TemmyT002(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Ondo SUBEB Teachers Recruitment will begin soon. This is according to information released by the governor on his Twitter handle.

Here is what he has to say:

Today we announced that we will begin the recruitment of of 1,000 teachers with B.ED & NCE qualifications. Two hundred vacancies are for candidates with B.ED, while 800 are for NCE holders.

On the 16th of May, the government announced that the Ondo State Universal Education Board SUBEB will soon begin redistribution of teachers across all local government areas to address the shortage of manpower in some areas.

The above was a statement by the SUBEB chairman, Princess Oladunni Odu during a meeting.

The Ondo State SUBEB website is: https://ondosubeb.com/

You can check out the governor’s Twitter hand here: https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1272930285546594306

APPLICATION GUIDELINES:

1. Click on the BioData menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

2. Click on the Qualifications menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

3. Click on the Credentials menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

4. Click on the Preference menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

5. Click on the Referees menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

6. You may need to preview all the saved details by clicking on the Form menu above. You may review your entries one after another until you are certain that you have accurately supplied all details appropriately without leaving out the compulsory fields (*).

7. Click on the Form menu above to view and print your application slip.

As mentioned, a recruitment of 1000 teachers are needed. There are two hundred vacancies for people with B.ED qualification and eight hundred vacancies for NCE applicants.

Follow the link to see the APPLICATION LINK: https://opinionsandstories.com/ondo-subeb-teachers-recruitment/

1 Share

Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by ganzer4real: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2020
they are not sending message to the email and if sent it will be invalid, who is experiencing the same thing
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Kudos6453(m): 2:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Same thing here bro I don't understand their game yet
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by TemmyT002(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just register first. I am sure they will still send it. Unless it's an election scam
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Harbey92(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Seems there is something wrong with the site I'm facing difficulties to register embarassed cry
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Kudos6453(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
How can one register when the portal is not accessible
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Kudos6453(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2020
The website has been on maintainance since yesterday
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by AutosBay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kudos6453:
Same thing here bro I don't understand their game yet
no vacancy for now, site under maintenance
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Harbey92(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Haykhay: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
The website is back online but I didn’t receive an email from theM
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by AutosBay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Haykhay:
The website is back online but I didn’t receive an email from theM
Try logging out and log in, also check your spam email, or reload your email
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Harbey92(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2020
The recruitment is shit. I waited for the link in my inbox but got none
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by Temhellen(f): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2020
TemmyT002:
The Ondo SUBEB Teachers Recruitment will begin soon. This is according to information released by the governor on his Twitter handle.

Here is what he has to say:

Today we announced that we will begin the recruitment of of 1,000 teachers with B.ED & NCE qualifications. Two hundred vacancies are for candidates with B.ED, while 800 are for NCE holders.

On the 16th of May, the government announced that the Ondo State Universal Education Board SUBEB will soon begin redistribution of teachers across all local government areas to address the shortage of manpower in some areas.

The above was a statement by the SUBEB chairman, Princess Oladunni Odu during a meeting.

The Ondo State SUBEB website is: https://ondosubeb.com/

You can check out the governor’s Twitter hand here: https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1272930285546594306

APPLICATION GUIDELINES:

1. Click on the BioData menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

2. Click on the Qualifications menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

3. Click on the Credentials menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

4. Click on the Preference menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

5. Click on the Referees menu above, fill the form provided and click on Save & Next button.

6. You may need to preview all the saved details by clicking on the Form menu above. You may review your entries one after another until you are certain that you have accurately supplied all details appropriately without leaving out the compulsory fields (*).

7. Click on the Form menu above to view and print your application slip.

As mentioned, a recruitment of 1000 teachers are needed. There are two hundred vacancies for people with B.ED qualification and eight hundred vacancies for NCE applicants.

Follow the link to see the APPLICATION LINK: https://opinionsandstories.com/ondo-subeb-teachers-recruitment/

Is there any Whatsapp page created for applicants? If Yes can u send the link
Re: Ondo Subeb Teachers Recruitment by TemmyT002(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Temhellen:

Is there any Whatsapp page created for applicants? If Yes can u send the link

Nope. No idea

(1) (Reply)

Your Road To Financial Freedom..... Don't Miss It..! / Please Help I Need A Job Any Kind / Guinnes Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.