Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State (37094 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by mjabdulk: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Then he should be brought to the book. Some men are not humans beating a pregnant woman without thinking of her womb is inhuman.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Lovelyn451(f): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Some men get mind o, beating a woman who is already in pains...kai I pray she recovers o, and the baby too...ahh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by xrayj(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Goldencheese:
Sometimes I shudder when I read this kind of news. If you don't love her anymore take her back to her people. Best up your wife you claim or claimed to love like a dog?

Ugh.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Findschoolnews: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
U
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
prison straight.
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by SweetCunt97(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
He's a MONSTER! But what's really happening?

She even funded half of his business. It's obvious he didn't marry her out of love. She probably paid for d wedding sef.

May desperation not push us into doing what we'll regret in Jesus name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Barbienice(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Marriage is not a do or die affair beside it not visa to heaven. Madam walk away before he kills you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Prettychild(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmn! May we never marry our enemy in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Marriage is not by FORCE or FIRE.......... cheesy
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Oizee(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Women, who can even understand us, married in August 2019 and u are waiting to be blessed with a child for this type of terrible man, he's not a good hubby, so what makes you think he will be a better father to your kids?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
At least she knew he will be a wife beater before she married him. Hin no concern me.
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by ebopee: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
All I can see is anger. It has destroyed so many homes and rendered a lot of marriages useless.

Anger can destroy a well built home, relationship and family.

Anger is terrible and should not be seen amongst God's children.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by techstack: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Wow, I know this girl o

what!!!
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Hotice085: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2020
I wish she was my sister I would have beaten d prick beyond recognition... I swear we no need police for dis case
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Alexaonfleek: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
Can we hear the man's side of the story?
Any woman who can control her mouth, be ready to apologize when she is wrong and always show respect to her husband will have a happy home, while any man who can put his anger in check, refrain from hitting the loud mouthed wife can survive in marriage
Which side of the story do you want to hear again?
Beating a heavily pregnant woman to the point of bleeding is inhuman,simple!

17 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Liposure: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2020
A gentleman would neva beat his wife. Instead he treats her like a queen

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by bigtt76(f): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2020
This is sad but I don't understand, your man is always beating you, you ran away for safety, came back to settle and you still asking him 'where are you coming from'... left to me I wouldn't bloody care where he's coming from if that would bring peace. kiss

Wild guess is she probably was running her mouth over nothing or reiterating her providing funding etc but they both knew their individual conditions when embarking on the relationship naaa undecided

UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian man identified as Desmond Ehimuah, has been accused of beating his 8 months pregnant wife, Tito Oluwatoyin Ehimuah, to coma and leaving her for dead at their residence in Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State.

According to a report, his wife had ran away from home over the constant beatings she receives from her husband.

Man beats 8 months pregnant wife to coma in Lagos State

She reportedly returned home so they could settle the matter amicable only for her husband to descend on her and battered her until she passed out.

Read the story below:

“He got back home Tuesday morning and when she asked where he was coming from, she said the next thing she felt was a blow on her eyes and she fell and he started beating her and kicking her tummy till she started bleeding and fainted.

He left her there and walked away not minding if she is dead or not. She was rushed to the hospital by her friend and neighbors. He was called to come settle the bill at the hospital but he said he doesn’t care if she dies and he is not coming.”

The couple got married in August, 2019, and according to a source, “He has been beating her for several months and each time he beats her, it’s to the extent that she gets admitted at the hospital, even at the early stage of her pregnancy.

She funded half of his business, when he started. He has been cheating on her with different ladies and each times she complains he beats her up, but will still go on social media to post himself and his wife and write sweet couple goals epistle painting a picture of a happy home.”

https://lailasnews.com/man-beats-8-months-pregnant-wife-to-coma-in-lagos-state/
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2020
It takes two to tango.

The woman can't tell me that all she did was question the man's whereabouts.

I know it is wrong to do this to any human being, but we shouldn't overlook the other side of the story.

Women like to play the victim's card a lot. But in many of the domestic violence cases I have heard, the woman was the aggressor. Why can't we focus on that as well?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by bigtt76(f): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
This is sad but I don't understand, your man is always beating you, you ran away for safety, came back to settle and you still asking him 'where are you coming from'... left to me I wouldn't bloody care where he's coming from if that would bring peace. kiss

Wild guess is she probably was running her mouth over nothing or reiterating her providing funding etc but they both knew their individual conditions when embarking on the relationship naaa... what changed? undecided

UDOKABESTLUV:
A Nigerian man identified as Desmond Ehimuah, has been accused of beating his 8 months pregnant wife, Tito Oluwatoyin Ehimuah, to coma and leaving her for dead at their residence in Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State.

According to a report, his wife had ran away from home over the constant beatings she receives from her husband.

Man beats 8 months pregnant wife to coma in Lagos State

She reportedly returned home so they could settle the matter amicable only for her husband to descend on her and battered her until she passed out.

Read the story below:

“He got back home Tuesday morning and when she asked where he was coming from, she said the next thing she felt was a blow on her eyes and she fell and he started beating her and kicking her tummy till she started bleeding and fainted.

He left her there and walked away not minding if she is dead or not. She was rushed to the hospital by her friend and neighbors. He was called to come settle the bill at the hospital but he said he doesn’t care if she dies and he is not coming.”

The couple got married in August, 2019, and according to a source, “He has been beating her for several months and each time he beats her, it’s to the extent that she gets admitted at the hospital, even at the early stage of her pregnancy.

She funded half of his business, when he started. He has been cheating on her with different ladies and each times she complains he beats her up, but will still go on social media to post himself and his wife and write sweet couple goals epistle painting a picture of a happy home.”

https://lailasnews.com/man-beats-8-months-pregnant-wife-to-coma-in-lagos-state/
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Emma1Oj(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Barbienice:
Marriage is not a do or die affair beside it not visa to heaven. Madam walk away before he kills you.
u advising her to walk off her marriage abi?? if she's not married at age 33yrs above u pple will be the one asking her what's waiting for or why is she not married.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Slimgold2019: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Enough of Emotional &physical tortures in marriages.If marriage is not working please exit.I tire for all these news ojare

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Cantonese: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Na beating he take toast am? Na beating he take give am belle?

I have a very good working antidote for such men.

One day a cousin of mine went to visit his elder sister very early in the morning. On getting to their home he heard violent noises inside their apartment. The husband was beating her as usual. Ol boy no talk. He no knock for door. He quickly went and got hinself one bottle of star beer. He drank the liquid contents and held on to the empty bottle. As soon as the nonsense husband completed his inglorious job of beating the woman, he opened the door to walk out. Na bottle my cousin take greet am for im forehead. That was the last time he ever laid his filthy hands on his wife up till today.

The antidote is to visit the same measure of violence on the mad man. Push him to the floor, kick his stomach and send him into coma. If he wake up and remember wetin do am and see say he still dey alive, he will never try it again.

14 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by airminem(f): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Penisless man. What is the matter with 8 month pregnant making the news lately.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Haywhymido(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2020
una no go kill persin with the kind news wey una dey give us; yesterday na 8months pregnant woman cut off her husband prick and today, man beat 8months pregnant wife to coma. e be things o

wetin make we expect tomorrow
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Barbienice(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Emma1Oj:
u advising her to walk off her marriage abi?? if she's not married at age 33yrs above u pple will be the one asking her what's waiting for or why is she not married.
That marriage is a threat to her life.better to walk away and stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by johnisaola(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2020
why can't she grab his stick,if she doesn't know how to cut it,ask 8 month pregnant woman from Taraba
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Farki: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Some foolish men will be deceiving themselves with marriage. After battering their wives they will then go online and deceive others.

It's not by force to marry, don't kill someone's child.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by veykey: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Meanwhile, another 8 months Pregnant wife cut off her husband dick and the news was on Nairaland front-page just yesterday. Now this...What's wrong with the women, especially when they are 8 months gone, do they get irritated and irrational easily? God help us.
You didn't ask what's wrong with the men or how can a man beat a woman that's 8 months pregnant. We haven't heard from the man yet but a reasonable person is meant to know that pregnant women have a lot going on and most get easily irritated. I'm not trying to defend the woman but the man is wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by ThatFairGuy1: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2020
The real Animal in human skin.
Re: Man Beats 8 Months Pregnant Wife To Coma In Lagos State by Dpharisee: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Which side of the story do you want to hear again?
Beating a heavily pregnant woman to the point of bleeding is inhuman,simple!

How do you solve a problem or deal with the man if you have not heard from him?
All the pictures painted by the writer is one sided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.