Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. (2240 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. by MFMRevivalist: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2020
PRAYER TO CRUSH THE SEAT AND DECISION OF EVIL ELDERS

Scripture Reading: Psalm 35, 55: 8-23, 68: 1-2, 10: 8-15, Isa. 8:10, Ezekiel 8:7-18.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I thank You Lord for your goodness and for the victory you have given me in the name of Jesus.

2. I thank you Lord for the blood of Jesus that delivers me from all evil in the name of Jesus.

3. Oh Lord, be merciful unto me and remember me for good in Jesus name.

4. By the power in your Word that called forth light in the beginning, send your Word into my life for divine transformation.

5. Words of evil elders, spoken against my fruitfulness and fertility, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

6. Every pronouncement by evil elders that has turned to a sword, ordered to terminate my pregnancy, go back and kill your sender in the name of Jesus.

7. Every evil decision and conclusion of evil elders, around me or faraway, assigned to multiply my sorrow, die in the name of Jesus.

8. Whatsoever the evil elders have done in the heavenlies and on earth that needs to spoil, for me to laugh for joy, die in the name of Jesus.

9. Congregation of evil elders, that is benefitting in my sadness and has determined that I will die in my situation, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

10. Every witch or wizard that has a hand in my present predicament, run mad and perish by fire in Jesus name.

11. Every evil spirit that has turned my body into their habitation and thereby antagonizing my deliverance, come out and die in the name of Jesus.

12. Every habitation in my life, harboring bewitchment, affliction, shame and infirmities, I destroy you by fire in the name of Jesus.

13. Sicknesses ad problems associated with shame in the area of fruitfulness that has wasted my money and my efforts, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

14. Problems inherited from my family line and the ones acquired from my spouse when I got married, that have defiled the knowledge of medical doctors, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

15. Every evil pronouncement that I shall be shamefully sent out of my husband’s house, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

16. Every evil pronouncement, that I shall engage many women as a result of infertility, spoken by any evil elder, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

17. Every demonic dream assigned to abort my fruitfulness, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

18. Every masquerading spirit husband/wife defiling me in my dreams, be unveiled and die in Jesus name.

19. Spirit of barrenness and powers backing it up, I use the fire of the Holy Ghost to destroy them in Jesus name.

20. Anything manipulating my blood, causing me not to have my own children, die in the name of Jesus.

21. Spells and curses, angrily issued against my blood and reproductive organs, that say I will not be fruitful and is now manifesting, break by fire in the name of Jesus.

22. Evil spirits that have entered into my life as a result of infidelity when I was an unbeliever, come out with all your roots and die in the name of Jesus.

23. Every rock -like problem, programmed into my womb/body in the spirit realm, melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.

24. Yearly/monthly/weekly/daily afflictions, that brings about sorrows and tears every time in my life, die in the name of Jesus.

25. Wastage of blood and resources every time without being fruitful, I command you to seize now in the name of Jesus.

26. Every power that has covenanted my life to gain promotion in their witchcraft coven, thunder of God, strike them to death.

27. Every witchcraft bird, flying in the air and in the waters to stop my testimony, crash land and die by fire in Jesus name.

28. Every word that has gone forth from the Lord as a result of anger towards the sins of my forefathers, oh Lord, erase them and have mercy in Jesus name.

29. Every curse saying that the serpent shall always bruise the heel of my seed, be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

30. Ancestral serpents being worshipped in my lineage, appearing in my dreams to steal my blessings, be grounded to pieces in jesus Christ name Amen

(1) (Reply)

Allah, A God That Named His Prophets After Another God / 20 Naira Or Less, Does God Deserve More? / Traditional Marriage And Church Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.