Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man (1296 Views)

Celebrating Dr. Akindele Adebola: A Visionary Businessman And Philanthropist / A Creative Visionary Redefining Artistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
You may be right but I don't personally believe in that statement.

Yes it's right to say that a man needs to have vision, mission and direction. I believe that a woman needs to meet me when I'm already on a journey and not in a bar drinking away my time but if I marry wrong, I'll quicky make it right by gently opening the door for her to alight and jejely continue my journey.

A wife can't define a husband who has already defined himself rather she can refine him for optimal result.
easier said than done,you think separation is as easy as you stated(opening door jejely),you can hardly chase away any woman who does not want to leave you,the more you try,the more complicated it becomes
Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Good thread.
Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by bukatyne(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Good thread.

Thank you and welcome to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
easier said than done,you think separation is as easy as you stated(opening door jejely),you can hardly chase away any woman who does not want to leave you,the more you try,the more complicated it becomes
I understand your point but I don't chase away a woman, I chase away myself.
A lady I once dated came visiting one day and started nagging at night after I answered a female colleague's call. Even after all explanation, she refused to grant me one thing God freely gave humans which is peace of mind. The call was clear and very innocent but this girl wouldn't just keep her mouth shut and let me sleep in peace.

I jejely walked across the street, checked into a hotel and had a peaceful night sleep. So you see, I didn't chase her away rather I chased myself away for the night.
Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
I understand your point but I don't chase away a woman, I chase away myself.
A lady I once dated came visiting one day and started nagging at night after I answered a female colleague's call. Even after all explanation, she refused to grant me one thing God freely gave humans which is peace of mind. The call was clear and very innocent but this girl wouldn't just keep her mouth shut and let me sleep in peace.

I jejely walked across the street, checked into a hotel and had a peaceful night sleep. So you see, I didn't chase her away rather I chased myself away for the night.
lol maybe obsession has set in for her.

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by MiddleDimension: 2:37am On Jul 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Often times, rudeness is from a deficiency and masking low self esteem.
so do you agree now that the so-called strong women in the work place who attack their fellow men have some form of deficiency and lack self esteem?

not all female superiors are like that, i am talking about those particular ones people call ''strong''. i am sure you know them.
Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
MiddleDimension:
so do you agree now that the so-called strong women in the work place who attack their fellow men have some form of deficiency and lack self esteem?

not all female superiors are like that, i am talking about those particular ones people call ''strong''. i am sure you know them.

I am just seeing this.

Any woman who attacks male colleagues without provocation surely has some form of deficiency and victimhood issues.

And vice versa.
Re: Becoming An Assertive Visionary Man by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bukat lwanu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Just Confused.. / As A 28 Years Old Man How Can I Convince My Parents To Stay Alone? / There Is An Unhealthy Amount Of Misogynists On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.