Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Does God Answer Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer Prayers? (285 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Answer Prayers? by gostraffic: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Does God answer prayers?
Many times we think God is partial, we think he selects whose prayers to answer. When we hear testimonies of answered prayers, we think" Oh she is just lucky" or that God only answers the prayers of "big men of God". Yet we criticize the children of Israel in the wilderness, calling them foolish when we are no better. And when we see" whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive "-Matt 21:22, we still think it’s not true. Dear friend, you are not true.
Are you calling God a liar? The instant we think God is unfaithful, we create problems for ourselves. Let us not forget that our time is not God's time.
When a young lady was asked if God answers prayers. She said
"When I was little, my parents were separated and my dad was with another woman, though they were unmarried, "God send that strange woman out of my daddy's house" were lines that was never left out in my prayers. Now, my parents are together. Also, from birth I bed-wet, I have tried every remedy, all to no avail but of course I never ceased to pray and at the age of 15,God answered my prayers. So yes, God answers prayers. When my exact prayer is not answered, I know God heard me and gave me what's best for me".
Even the prayers we consider most insignificant, God answers according to his will.
Do you think God does not answer your prayers? Check these out.
• Is your heart pure? Proverbs 28:9-
“He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination”.
• When you pray, do you ask God in Jesus name? John 14:13-
“And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son”.
• Do you believe? Matthew 21:22-
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive”.

visit https://gostraffic..com/2020/07/does-god-answer-prayer.html for more
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? by Hezzyluv: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Yes he does answer prayers that a Channelled according to his well

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? by sotall(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? by StrikeBack(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2020
sotall:
God exists but he doesn't care. This fact is all around even for a foolish person to see and understand.

If God actually hears prayers and act accordingly, many pastors , priests and Christians who died of covid-19 wont be dead. I believe they prayed for healing and no one heard their prayers.

God doesn't answer any prayers. God has created natural laws to guide the earth. Live by these laws and that's all.

Then it’s baseless worshipping such Gods
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? by sotall(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
Then it’s baseless worshipping such Gods

God's worship is human invention. There is no proof any God anywhere asked to be worshipped.
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
sotall:

God's worship is human invention. There is no proof any God anywhere asked to be worshipped.

Neither is there a proof that any god exists.
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? by sotall(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Neither is there a proof that any god exists.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Against Transfusion Of Blood? / [NEW] Gain Heart Knowledge By Joining… / My Knowledge Is Affecting Me I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.