Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale (292 Views)

I Want To Sell $30 Paypal / $30 Paypal Funds For Sale @310/$ / $30 Paypal Fund Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale by Carnycran: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
If u are buying small PayPal fund $32.
Quote me with your contact, i will chat u up.
GNS ONLY

MODIFIED: SOLD
Re: Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale by Carnycran: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Carnycran:
If u are buying small PayPal fund $32.
Quote me with your contact, i will chat u up.
GNS ONLY

Still available
Re: Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale by Goldenrod1: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Anybody buying this fund should be careful in case of charge back
Re: Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale by Carnycran: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Anybody buying this fund should be careful in case of charge back

You can't just come to someone's thread and start spewing such rubbish for no reason. Why do we have so much hate towards our fellow human. You don't know me from anywhere and u just want to spoil my reputation for no reason. Anyway, the fund has been sold since and please in the next 3 months, chat me up for confirmation of this same fund if there has been any issue and i will drop the details of the buyer for you to confirm yourself. U think say $37 na everybody problem. Smh....
Re: Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale by Goldenrod1: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Carnycran:

You can't just come to someone's thread and start spewing such rubbish for no reason. Why do we have so much hate towards our fellow human. You don't know me from anywhere and u just want to spoil my reputation for no reason. Anyway, the fund has been sold since and please in the next 3 months, chat me up for confirmation of this same fund if there has been any issue and i will drop the details of the buyer for you to confirm yourself. U think say $37 na everybody problem. Smh....

Sit down there and be talking rubbish
It's just a matter of time
Re: Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale by Carnycran: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Sit down there and be talking rubbish
It's just a matter of time

SILENCE IS THE BEST ADVICE GIVEN TO A .....

Go and search for the nairaland username called bura4all and confirm from him. He was my buyer and there has been no issue. Below is screenshots of our deal. Don't just keep moving from people threads to try and bring them down for nothing when u have no business with them. Now run along.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn New Skills To Make Money On Fiveer / Are You Ready To Start A Business Or Grow Your Business This Season ?we Can Help / PROMO! Get A Professional Logo For As Low As N2,500. Pay After Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.