Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) (7411 Views)

Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Vega100: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2020
tillaman:
Damn this Looks like Hollywood
Chai, see better money!! If this was a Nigeria drug burst and I happen to be on the team I believe one of those cartons filled with iya Charlie belongs to me!!
That’s going to be my settlement from the force
Exactly why Nigeria is the way it is, u see why black men no get sense? And nothing good ever comes out of any country run lived and ruled by blackmen.. we think like monkeys, not seeing beyond our nose.
Monkeys!!! Tufiakwa
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by tillaman(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Vega100:

Exactly why Nigeria is the way it is, u see why black men no get sense? And nothing good ever comes out of any country run lived and ruled by blackmen.. we think like monkeys, not seeing beyond our nose.
Monkeys!!! Tufiakwa
una no dey understand sarcasm?? You better reduce the vega wen you dey take e dey cause blurry vision and ED
Chimpanzees!! Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by philiancoop(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
seeeeee mooooniiiiiii Chai Chai Chai money �
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Lilgabby(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kriss216:
See money abeg cry.

Na all threads dey make me enter depression cry cry
Clowns grin
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2020
In UK and United States drug dealers and others involved in illegal acts don't use banks. Citizens accounts are monitored automatically,when deposits and savings doesn't correlate with your source of income,you will be investigated and jailed at last.
But in Nigeria? Fraudsters and criminals boast of their account balances. All their proceeds of fraud and illegal acts goes into their accounts. We have a long way to go in this country.
Imagine scammers use their account numbers to scam on nairaland and yet victims find it hard to retrieve their money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Burchester: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by enomakos(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
see pounds
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

pablo escobar you meant?
That clip is from Hard boiled Movie. A great movie with lots of guns and bullets grin.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
DAramis:

That clip is from Hard boiled Movie. A great movie with lots of guns and bullets grin.
A john woo epic, Chow yun fat did a great job there.
Chow is really underrated in hollywood/Chinese movies.... I think He wasn't given enough acting roles.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

A john woo epic, Chow yun fat did a great job there.
Chow is really underrated in hollywood/Chinese movies.... I think He wasn't given enough acting roles.

Yes, one of the underrated actor. Have you watched one of his movie called The monk?

It is also another good one.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:06am On Jul 05, 2020
DAramis:

Yes, one of the underrated actor. Have you watched one of his movie called The monk?

It is also another good one.
Not yet, but i watched bulletproof monk.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Not yet, but i watched bulletproof monk.
Pardon, the error was from me.

I mean bullet proof monk movie cheesy
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2020
DAramis:

chow yun fat

1 Like

Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2020
DAramis:
Pardon, the error was from me.
I mean bullet proof monk movie cheesy
That's one of my favorite chow movies, he did justice there. Replacement killers was little above average but he tried.

1 Like

Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

That's one of my favorite chow movies, he did justice there.
Replacement killers was little above average but he tried.
I will check out the replacement killer and probably watch it today.

But my two favourites are hard boiled and the bullet proof monk.

Is there other of his great movies which you could drop the names for me to check out? Action packed movies not like all those American karate kid whatever grin
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Standing5(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is massive.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
DAramis:

I will check out the replacement killer and probably watch it today.

But my two favourites are hard boiled and the bullet proof monk.

Is there other of his great movies which you could drop the names for me to check out? Action packed movies not like all those American karate kid whatever grin
A better tomorrow and 'the killer'
These two are action packed 'once a thief' is an action comedy.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

A better tomorrow and 'the killer'
These two are action packed 'once a thief' is an action comedy.
Thanks.

I have seen the replacement killer.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
DAramis:
Thanks.
I have seen the replacement killer.
Whats your rating? 1-10
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Whats your rating? 1-10
I mean, I just saw it online now but has not watched it yet. I would do that and give you feedback.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
DAramis:

I mean, I just saw it online now but has not watched it yet. I would do that and give you feedback.
Ok goodluck!
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by dfrost: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kriss216:

Please learn how not to bring useless words in meaningful posts. Abeg

cheesy grin I don die oOo. cheesy grin guy wetin Na cheesy
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by feedthenation(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
starbuck:
If it's down here in Nigeria, one of the stupid force men go steal quarter of these cash undecided undecided undecided

Yes... Our force men are bad

Ok maybe half of the cash will be swallowed by either a monkey or a snake...nothing works well in nigeria...
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by DAramis: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ok goodluck!

Finished watching it. I will rate it probably 6 (at most 7) but not as detailed as hard boiled.

I will check out the others later.
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by stormborn28(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Explorers:
* The huge UK operation managed to pull in over £54million in criminal cash as from gun and drug dealers.

* They seized 77 firearms, including an AK47 rifle, sub machine guns, grenades, and 1,800 rounds of ammo.

Britain's biggest ever crime bust has captured 746 crooked kingpins and foiled hundred of plots after raids by every UK police force, with £54 million of dirty cash, two tonnes of drugs and 77 firearms seized after an impenetrable phone network was smashed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8482787/Met-police-stage-dramatic-dawn-raid-smash-crime-gangs-secret-phone-network.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR3w7GWZRHe1ieS2tPDMPwdLhOPr6hezmjwehnYsD-PISmsfDmyfrlyEy5o
money
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by salamudeen(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
fykes:

Yeah man.... I would definitely go back.. Me thinks there could be a sequel too

Can u imagine..

wallahi i nearly cried.

B923TPZWRWSZWA-273027

The funniest thing about the match is 94th minutes i was very happy..

i got home just to withdraw the 27k na him i see 2-2

Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by fykes(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
salamudeen:

Can u imagine..

wallahi i nearly cried.

B923TPZWRWSZWA-273027

The funniest thing about the match is 94th minutes i was very happy..

i got home just to withdraw the 27k na him i see 2-2
I feel yang pain bro... But WTF that's gotta do with me?
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by Tapout(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
angry

In the good old days, I was an undercover DEA agent on the trail of Carlos Espinoza...

Carlos was a drug lord with an entrepreneurial mindset. He made excess of $100 million dollars in profit monthly.

He was so rich, he was said to have thrown $1 million in the fireplace just to keep his kids warm in winter....(P.L.)

chow Yun fat...the best gun man to ever grace my TV screen. cool cool
Re: ₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) by lereinter(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Crime is too lucrative

It can't end

As sophisticated as UK is such huge cash and drug still found its way into the country

Still more that have not been bursted

Only the fear of God prevents you from participating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? / FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War / Police Rescue Victim Of Kidnap In Delta, Recover Arms, Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.