Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Actor Dabo Ajibola Open Up On Adult Movie Role,say:i’m Scared To Watch It Myself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Dabo Ajibola Open Up On Adult Movie Role,say:i’m Scared To Watch It Myself (6351 Views)

Kiss Daniel – I’m Scared Of Ojuelegba / Lola Ajibola Storms Her Birthday Party In Wedding Gown (Photos) / I’m Scared Of Marriage Said's Ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Dabo Ajibola Open Up On Adult Movie Role,say:i’m Scared To Watch It Myself by emoch(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2011
He is quite refined and more media-friendly than a host of his other colleagues in the Nigerian entertainment industry, with a phobia for scandals. Despite the hype that trailed his broken relationship with a fellow Nollywood actor, Binta Ayo Mogaji, some years back, talented Nigerian actor, Prince Ajibola Dabo, would, at no time, show reluctance in granting requests for a chat. In his usual civility, the middle-aged actor has boldly opened up on the role he played in Dirty Secret, an unusually erotic Nigerian movie, now circulating in the movie market across the country,

get the full interview and pictures at www.taatafo..com

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out 7 Stunning Photos Of Hot Sex*y Yoruba Actress, Tayo Sobola / SHOCKER => Arabian Prince Offers Kim Kardashian $1M To Spend A Night With Him / Hand Writing Of This Boy That Get People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.