Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Want To Buy An Established Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy An Established Blog (502 Views)

My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly / Established Sport Bet Prediction Website For Sale / I Want To Buy An Established Blog With Over 10,000 Daily Pageviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy An Established Blog by hydroponicist(f): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
I want to buy a blog site with stable or growing traffic and must have been earning majority via Adsense. It must be 2+ years old.
Earnings should be between $100 - 500 per month.
Site must be built on WordPress.

No tech, entertainment, food, warez or food blogs.

If you have a blog that meets those criteria, kindly mail me on asseting27[at]Gmail [dot] com with your asking price.

This is only for serious people.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
hydroponicist:
I want to buy a blog site with stable or growing traffic and must have been earning majority via Adsense. It must be 2+ years old.
Earnings should be between $100 - 500 per month.
Site must be built on WordPress.

No tech, entertainment, food, warez or food blogs.

If you have a blog that meets those criteria, kindly mail me on asseting27[at]Gmail [dot] com with your asking price.

This is only for serious people.

Thanks

Best you get a new one and grow your traffic yourself no one has that type of blog in Nigeria just be careful about scammers here at Nairaland
Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by webincomeplus(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2020
binacus:

Best you get a new one and grow your traffic yourself no one has that type of blog in Nigeria just be careful about scammers here at Nairaland
Stop talking out of myopia! If you've not achieved a feat, never assume other Nigerians haven't. Personally, I have at least 3 sites earning more than $500 monthly. I'm not planning to sell any for now, though.

I agree with the part where you said the OP should be careful to avoid being scammed. But that nobody has a blog earning up to $500 in Nigeria? Come on! That's even ridiculously low for some of my blogger friends who are also Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
webincomeplus:

Stop talking out of myopia! If you've not achieved a feat, never assume other Nigerians haven't. Personally, I have at least 3 sites earning more than $500 monthly. I'm not planning to sell any for now, though.

I agree with the part where you said the OP should be careful to avoid being scammed. But that nobody has a blog earning up to $500 in Nigeria? Come on! That's even ridiculously low for some of my blogger friends who are also Nigerians.

Maybe you didn't understand my point well what I was trying to say if you used your brain well to read my reply is no one with such an earning site in Nigeria will sell his or her Website so he should be careful of scammers
Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by webincomeplus(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
binacus:

Maybe you didn't understand my point well what I was trying to say if you used your brain well to read my reply is no one with such an earning site in Nigeria will sell his or her Website so he should be careful of scammers
How does "no one has that type of blog in Nigeria" translate to the defensive trash you typed up there? So, when you use your cretinous brain to read other people's words, you come up with meanings that are totally different from what is obvious? Stop forming philosopher. You goofed!

And who told you no one will sell such sites? Do you know about website flipping? In fact, the sites I'm holding right now are meant for sale when the time is right. I know a number of other Nigerians too who build sites and sell them.

Just stop saying with confidence, what you don't know. Now, you can swerve off my mention if you don't have any other sensible reply.
Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
At the OP try and build your blog by yourself

Let's think of this how would someone earning upto $500 - $1000 on his/her blog every month sells it..

At what amount will he/she sell it to you..

Smile

If you are truly ready and serious to build a blog that you can be earning that amount or even building business out of it..

You can message me on WhatsApp to hold your hands along..

#Rules : 1.Blogging ain't getting quick rich

2. It requires hardwork, smart work and consistency

3. You need to invest on your blog... Tell me is there any business without a capital

Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by royalads: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
binacus:

No one has that kind of blog in Nigeria for sale? Are you kidding me? See stvpid confidence shocked

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by hydroponicist(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
You all turned my thread to something else. For your information, I've have blogs that earn in this range. So I'm not new to the blogging world. I have my reasons for looking for another blog to buy. I think I should close this thread and move to Flippa.
Re: I Want To Buy An Established Blog by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrDigital:
At the OP try and build your blog by yourself

Let's think of this how would someone earning upto $500 - $1000 on his/her blog every month sells it..

At what amount will he/she sell it to you..

Smile

If you are truly ready and serious to build a blog that you can be earning that amount or even building business out of it..

You can message me on WhatsApp to hold your hands along..

#Rules : 1.Blogging ain't getting quick rich

2. It requires hardwork, smart work and consistency

3. You need to invest on your blog... Tell me is there any business without a capital

Shalom

Thank you so much this was what I was trying to say B4 some crazy folks ran their words on me

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Vs Spammers. Follow The Story. / What Can Nairalanders Do To Stop Nairaland's Recession? / And How Do You Arbiter Cosmetics On Ordinary And Not Just.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.