Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span (5687 Views)

7 Little But Important Things That Have Made Several Students Fail Their ICAN / 7 Little But Very Important Things You Need To Take Note Of... / This Animal Lives For Only 24 Hours// Shortest Life Span Ever�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Youngpharmz(m): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Before I start, if you are really really really interested in not dying young out of illness or carelessness, or you just wish to live long. Maybe you have a parent or sibling you love so much and want them around for a while, I'll tell you that it's possible.

There are unfailing strategies for long life contained in this book...

The best part is that in 3 minutes you can have it for free!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12063400_screenshot20200804194400_pngb54f0ea55dcc8d0d8aed86fb29469ee7
Download the book here now for free https://mailchi.mp/f2b7ec35ab23/nskw3mfrdd

Now...
We’re not going to be considering the stuff we already know like smoking, alcohol and drugs. Instead, we will be looking at what most people don’t regard as dangerous; the things we do everyday without paying any regard whatsoever to the negative impacts on our health. These things build up over years and impact strongly with time.

Skipping breakfast
Skipping breakfast is bad for your heath. Eating at the start of the day is of great importance to your body. Breakfast Lowers the risk of diabetes.
According to various studies, missing breakfast regularly can lead to the developing of type 2 diabetes as it may cause to chronic insulin resistance. Without having breakfast the insulin levels can drop and then spike after lunch, which might increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Breakfast improves metabolism

Sitting too much
Sitting limits the number of calories you burn, increases your risk of weight gain.
The fewer calories you burn, the more likely you are to gain weight. According to few studies, sitting too much is linked to few muscle and joint complications. Sedentary lifestyle has always been linked to disease especially when associated with TV binge watching.

Watching too much Tv
As harmless as it seems, you risk being obese and diabetic when you watch too much TV. A close survey of individuals who spend a lot of time on TV showed that they eat a lot of junk food. You may find yourself taking in a lot of fat that is not good for your health. A research made by Harvard shows that too much TV watching is linked to 49% higher risk of heart attack, stroke and death.

Sleeping too much
Apart from the fact that oversleeping renders you less productive, it also increases your chance of having a heart disease. In The Nurses’ Health Study involving nearly 72,000 women, A careful analysis of the data from that study showed that women who slept nine to 11 hours per night were 38% more likely to have coronary heart disease than women who slept eight hours. Researchers have not yet identified a reason for the connection between oversleeping and heart disease. In some studies, there’s a correlation between oversleeping and obesity.

Being grumpy all the time
No one likes to be around a grumpy fellow, they don’t socialize properly and find it difficult to make connections, but that’s not the only issue with being grumpy.

A new study, published in the BMC Public Health journal, carried out by scientists in Finland suggests that there is a direct link between a person’s level of pessimism and their risk of heart disease. Their research looked at over 2,200 middle-aged women and men over a period of 11 years. During this time 121 died of heart disease and there was a correlation between these people and their outlook on life.

Salt imbalance
Taking too much salt raises your blood pressure, salt will always cause a rise in blood pressure when taken improperly. Over time, if continued, it can make you very liable to hypertension.

Consistently staying up late and not getting enough sleep
Consistently staying up late and not getting enough sleep linked to higher blood pressure. In a 2013 study in the journal Chronobiology International, researchers found that “evening types” were 30% more likely than “morning types” to have high blood pressure, even after they controlled for participants’ total amount of sleep and sleep quality. It also diminishes brain functionality.
Download the book here now for free https://mailchi.mp/f2b7ec35ab23/nskw3mfrdd

Source: https://healthward.xyz/blog

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by NobleSeed(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Na were we go stand my people?
Take small them say e no good for body,take too much them say is bad for your health, no take at all them say your health is at risk..
Hmm this one is strong.
Las Las Na God go see us through.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2020
OP is a joke....how much is sleeping too much

4 Likes

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Goldencheese(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin
NobleSeed:
Take small them say e no good for body,take too much them say is bad for your health, no take at all them say your health is at risk..
Hmm this one is strong.

You just talk wetin dey my mind. How person go do? You hustle hard, you no sleep, they say e bad. You say OK make you sleep, rest wella, they say na heart problem e go be o. Then you eat plenty, who sai, you dodge breakfast, they say na yourself you dey do. Na so I being read one material like that. E just condemn all kinds of fish including catfish, na im I carry am trowey. Na God hand we dey. The thing be say moderation good for life sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Jayson504(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Goldencheese:
grin grin grin

You just talk wetin dey my mind. How person go do? You hustle hard, you no sleep, they say e bad. You say OK make you sleep, rest wella, they say na heart problem e go be o. Then you eat plenty, who sai, you dodge breakfast, they say na yourself you dey do. Na so I being read one material like that. E just condemn all kinds of fish including catfish, na im I carry am trowey. Na God hand we dey. The thing be say moderation good for life sha.
Hahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Greatzeus(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2020
You sleep too much,you will reduce your lifespan
Not getting enough sleep,you will reduce your lifespan.
What do you want us to do I don't believe all those crap abeg. All the people who have died this year how many died because they skip breakfast or sleep too much?
" Death comes for us all,it's just the time and place that differs"
So live your life,fear God,be good to others and always remember you are lucky to be alive,it's not your carefulness or power.

13 Likes

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by gift2xl: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2020
This APC govt, is most dangerous to health.
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Sensitivity: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
NobleSeed:
Hmm this one is strong.
Sweet in the middle grin
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by omunabo(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
watin man go do

1 Like

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by longetivity(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2020
To my fellow guyz fear women..... they kill faster than op's list
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Raymeskey: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2020
I'm a victim of No. 1 presently

and

No.7 also, I found it difficult to sleep early even though I go to bed early I will just be lying down hours not less than 2 before falling asleep.

1 Like

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Obakashdee(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
I’m a victim of everything
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Raeheemwayne: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op, you do all the aforementioned or not — You'll still die. All die na die biko.
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Shebi all the people who died this year na this thing kii them?

1 Like

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obakashdee:
I’m a victim of everything
That mean die dey call you. Which food would you like us to cook that day. grin grin
Better stop watching tv and sleeping so as to Balance it. Except you are planning to die soon grin grin
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by ebenezer2O21(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Shebi all the people who died this year na this thing kii them?
why did u chose this kinda weird moniker
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Woweje: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
shocked shocked

watch and subscribe to my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppg4xNnkwZ4
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
ebenezer2O21:
why did u chose this kinda weird moniker
What's weird about it?
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by ebenezer2O21(f): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's weird about it?
konji-niality
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by onyiibest(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
If you no dey sleep wahala, if you con sleep problem!
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Twinkletwin: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
The number 1 thing killing me right now is hunger Any help plz
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
ebenezer2O21:
konji-niality
you no well. No be that kind wey you dey think inside your rotten head.
We you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by ebenezer2O21(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you no well. No be that kind wey you dey think inside your rotten head.
We you
I already know what conjeniality means grin I was just kidding around cheesy
so if you're friendly and suitable as your moniker says cool can we communicate via email?
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
ebenezer2O21:
I already know what conjeniality means grin I was just kidding around cheesy
so if you're friendly and suitable as your moniker says cool can we communicate via email?
I'm not friendly and sociable. Stay on your lane let me stay on mine. Let's not cause any traffic
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by ebenezer2O21(f): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm not friendly and sociable. Stay on your lane let me stay on mine. Let's not cause any traffic
reply to the pm I sent cool
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
ebenezer2O21:
reply to the pm I sent cool
Yes my lord
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by olu77(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Perfection is an attractive illusion.
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by hardbody: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Raymeskey:
I'm a victim of No. 1 presently

and

No.7 also, I found it difficult to sleep early even though I go to bed early I will just be lying down hours not less than 2 before before falling asleep.

Me too...I am tired of staying awake in bed doing nothing
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by trueking: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
And to think I thought I would learn something meaningful from the topic
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by Raymeskey: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
hardbody:

Me too...I am tired of staying awake in bed doing nothing
It's frustrating bro
I'll just be Imaging things that's not possible

Bro na boss you be o. You get land for here since 2k9
I cut cap
Re: 7 Little Things You Do That Can Reduce Your Life Span by hardbody: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Raymeskey:

It's frustrating bro
I'll just be Imaging things that's not possible

Bro na boss you be o. You get land for here since 2k9
I cut cap

Lol. Bros Na year by year. Before long your experience for this estate go long like my own too cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission Admission Admission Edouniversity Iyamo, Uzairue, Etsako West Lga, / 12 Notable Nigerians Who Attended POLYIBADAN / Ibbul First Choice Utme Candidates Screening In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.