Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) (37123 Views)

BREAKING: Matthijs De Ligt Lands In Turin Italy Ahead Of Juventus Move (video) / Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by etokhana: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2020
The highly-rated forward, who had spent four seasons at the Etihad Stadium, has signed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga champions.

Leroy Sane has completed a move to Bayern Munich from Manchester City for an initial €49m (£44.7m/$55m), with that amount potentially rising to €60 million (£55m/$67m) through add-ons.

The 24-year-old winger, who had spent four seasons at the Etihad Stadium, has signed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga champions.

A switch to the Allianz Arena for Sane had been in the pipeline for some time, with Bayern first making their interest known during the summer of 2019.

An untimely injury scuppered those plans, with a serious knee problem picked up in a Community Shield clash with Liverpool.

Sane has, however, worked his way back to full fitness and will now be returning to his homeland to open the next chapter in his career.

He has told Bayern’s official website: “FC Bayern is a great club with big goals - and these goals suit me as well. I'm looking forward to the new challenge and can't wait to train with the team.

“I know Hansi Flick from the Under-21 national team, we had a very good relationship there. I want to win as many trophies as possible with FC Bayern, and the Champions League is the top priority.”

Bayern’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said on acquiring the services of a top target: “We’re very happy to welcome Leroy Sane to FC Bayern.

“He is an outstanding player who has proven his qualities over the past few years, especially in the national team.

"Our goal is to gather the best German players at FC Bayern and the signing of Leroy emphasises this goal. I would like to congratulate Hasan Salihamidzic on successfully concluding the transfer.”

Salihamidzic added: “We’re delighted Leroy is to be a Bayern player. Leroy is a difference-maker and will strengthen our team with his quality.
“With Serge Gnabry, Kingsley Coman and Leroy, we’re now even better equipped at a very high level in the wide positions that are important for our game.

“I would like to thank Manchester City for the trusting and constructive negotiations. I would also like to thank our president and chairman of the supervisory board, Herbert Hainer, who supported us with this transfer right from the start under the difficult circumstances of coronavirus.”

Sane took in 135 appearances for City on the back of a 2016 transfer from Schalke, with 39 goals and 45 assists recorded across 135 appearances.

He helped the Blues to two Premier League titles, an FA Cup triumph and two League Cup successes.

On parting with an exciting talent, former Bayern boss Pep Guardiola told City’s official website: “We wish Leroy all the best in this new chapter of his career.

“Leroy has been part of one of the most special periods in this club’s history and he leaves with the best wishes of everyone here at Manchester City.”

Director of football Txiki Begiristain added: “From arriving as a fledgling young talent four years ago, we are proud of the contribution Leroy has made since joining Manchester City.

He leaves with many friends and fond memories of his time at the Etihad.”

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/sane-49m-bayern-munich-move-man-city-german-winger/qbd32qz98kee1qzx9pvzrza0d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBE-J8VATnY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by paulolee(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2020
nice deal...he was a very fast and deadly attacker before pep signed him and during his good years at city but i thought pep bein blessed with abundance of attackers gave sana limited game time and also that long injury lay off that he had would surely make it hard for him to return easily to that start studded city sqaud..
currently city needs him but i think bayern needs him more and he would surely gets enough gametime in bayern because he is german, the transfer fee and bayern really needs young and fast players like sane... goodluck bro

21 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by shuttox: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Better for him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Enitxt(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
wink
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats Sane.

That guy and Raheem Sterling dey give me problem for DREAM TEAM league 2020 i swear; but I don buy Sterling and Zaha, so mesef dey Para for the wings, I still come get Firmino and Griezman to alternate for forward. I get Rakitic for midfield, Sergio Ramos sef dey back and other correct players. The game dey sweet me 24/7 especially when I no dey court or I no too busy for office. cool

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats

He has a 90% percent of winning UCL and league Cup next season

Good move

3 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice Move
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Balenciagaokey: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin
Nice deal for Bayern munich, but bad deal for Manchester city.
Leroy Sane will be a perfect replacement for retired franck ribery.
And bundesliga will favor him as a German National.
This is nice business, the price tag is OK.
Not all these overhyped players where there clubs are requesting so much for transfers.
Cc Manchester United

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Ezekiel68(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Zuriel23: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
EPL just lost a big talent. Win win for Bayern Munich

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
49m criminal 4 sane... Bayern are big winners in dis deal

13 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Oris4show(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
congrats Leroy Don't allow Guardiola to waste your time

16 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Mobilecrewnet(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
So man city free this guy to Bayern? Damn!

4 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Love48(f): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Happy for you

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Otisker(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
I love sane. The guy is an excellent baller. I don't know why man city wants to kill his career. I wish he is coming to Barca anyway, I wish him good at Bayern.

17 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Slynation(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good move tho... Home is better

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Emrixx(f): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls o wat does €49m means
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Bluebyrd: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good move for him and Bayern
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by tiswell(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sand is a good player

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Sukakma(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Left footed at the same time left handed..not very common amongst left footed footballers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Darkharvest: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Its a good move for him.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Bluebyrd: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emrixx:
Pls o wat does €49m means
Euros
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by chukasson(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Idiot sane......common f*ck off, we don't need u in CITY anymore
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by schurley(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bayern owners just too Sabi business, nice deal for them

15 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good move
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm!

But why has Pep been benching this guy!
He has always been good in my opinion.
Onetime Epl fastest player. Very Quick and decisive with the ball.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Phyde: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
This guy is good, he will do well in Bayern. Nice move.

3 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
From all of us at MANCHESTER CITY we wish Leroy Sane the best in his new club and hope he helps Bayern Munchen to continue their dominance in German football and Europe...
Farewell Sane we love You....
Cityzens gave him seven trophies in four years

6 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Tobichuks08: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
This guy will flourish well at bayern.
Juventus why una leave this deal oh

2 Likes

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by lordaltruist(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Zuriel23:
EPL just lost a big talent. Win win for Bayern Munich

Are you in Port Harcourt cause I need laptop battery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.