Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. (7246 Views)

I Am Looking For Nigerian Database For Email Marketing Purposes / Please How Do You Think One Can Improve Technology In Schools In Nigeria / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hello Guys,

This is not my first Work but look a Great Job i have done.

I have hacked a Big School in Nigeria which there security is so dump and useless. this is proof below.

We Admin panel.

Date: 2/1/2011 4:15:14 AM
DB Detection: MySQL >=5 (Auto Detected)
Method: GET
Type: Integer (Auto Detected)

un?lag
Table Name Columns

informatio?_?chema
Table Name Columns

bank
Table Name Columns
bank
admin

bankice
Table Name Columns

bankpt
Table Name Columns

collection
Table Name Columns

dli
Table Name Columns

endow
Table Name Columns

explorer
Table Name Columns

hrdb
Table Name Columns

jambite
Table Name Columns

livechat
Table Name Columns

mysql
Table Name Columns

paydli
Table Name Columns

Please Find the Web admin Login below: and if you need more proof i will be pasting screen shots soon. Happy to be a programmer or a mad programmercheesy fun to hack.

http://siteadmin.unilag.edu.ng/eintranet/SiteAdmin/login.aspx?myIndex=3

Soon so much site will be going down. such as www.efcc.com all Nig Gov. just to proof they need to work on there security.

Thanks Bro.

ManGreat D MADHACKER: WEB SECURITY REPORTER.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
its fun hacking but dont use it for evil, sometimes in 2009 i hacked intercontinental bank (minna, niger state), i went to my account and other accounts, i can just add digits to my account and go to ATM machine and withdraw but i choose not to

and if i tell them that i hacked it for fun, they might arrest me instead of employing me.

i also hacked ma skool website, and i tried CBN, but their security is good enough to trace my location not stoping me from getting in

but d only bad thing i did was hacking ATM machine (i did it once just to test d e-book i read) without using ATM card smiley. i only withdraw #1000 for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 1:29am On Feb 02, 2011
huh,

Yes, but when you are hacking. hack for fun not for evil lol, i am playing round Unilag Database now, i have been on there server since 1 month plus now and finally i can break in. well this is just to test my hacking skills but i can see alot vulnerabilities on so many Nigeria websites to almost all, lol alot of fun for me because even channels TV EFCC All Nigerian Governments they run shit souce on there back end they run Joomla Souce Script too bad they need employ some black african hackers and Programmers. cheesy

thank you.

MADHACKER: WEB SECURITY REPORTER,

1 Like

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by sweetpawn1: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2011
NA WA OH! TERRORISM DON REACH NIGERIAN WEBSITES NOW! shocked AT 50 WE ARE DOOMED!!!
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2011
Bro,

I am not a terrorist, i am just a machine that is born to this world to defend hacking and improve our Securities.

well i love security part of technology.

Thanks.

MADHACKER: WEBSECURITY REPORTR.
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by netghost: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2011
@madhacker, rule number one about being a hacker, stop trying to take credit for your work, just let your work speak for itself, hackers rejoice and live a life of mystery. except you belong to the sucide hackers class, that care less about being caught

1 Like

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2011
this is just a post showing a big hole in the Unilag Web, were so many thousands of people have access to, not to reveal my self, i still abide by the laws of hacking.

Peace.

MadHacker: WEB SECURITY REPORTER.
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by sweetpawn: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2011
madhacker:

Bro,

I am not a terrorist, i am just a machine that is born to this world to defend hacking and improve our Securities.

well i love security part of technology.

Thanks.

MADHACKER: WEBSECURITY REPORTR.

GUY, WAIT FIRST. . .
YOU BE TERMINATOR? WHICH PART YOU BE? PART ONE OR TWO?

IF YOU WANT TO HELP, THEN HACK INTO THE SCHOOL'S DATABASE, MAIL SENSITIVE INFO TO THEM, TELLING THEM HOW VUNERABLE THEIR SITE IS TO ATTACK AND OFFER THEM YOUR SERVICES TO CLOSE THE LOOP HOLES. THAT'S HOW YOU WILL BE HELPING THEM! NOT BY POSTING THEIR INFO HERE ON NAIRALAND!
YOU COULD BE REGARDED AS A TERRORIST COS NOW, NO ORGANIZATION WILL FEEL THAT THEIR WEBSITES ARE SAFE IF THERE EXISTS FOLKS LIKE YOU WHO ENTER BIG ORGANISATIONS' DATABASES LIKE UNILAG AND POST THEIR CONTENTS ONLINE!

1 Like

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2011
wow,

someone did educate me somehow today grin

Thanks,

MADHACKER: WEB SECURITY REPORTER.

NIJA BOI
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by instinctg(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2011
I think dis guy is a clown. which other evidences do you have? abeg go siddon joo
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by Cyborg2011: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2011
sweet+pawn:

GUY, WAIT FIRST. . .
YOU BE TERMINATOR? WHICH PART YOU BE? PART ONE OR TWO?

IF YOU WANT TO HELP, THEN HACK INTO THE SCHOOL'S DATABASE, MAIL SENSITIVE INFO TO THEM, TELLING THEM HOW VUNERABLE THEIR SITE IS TO ATTACK AND OFFER THEM YOUR SERVICES TO CLOSE THE LOOP HOLES. THAT'S HOW YOU WILL BE HELPING THEM! NOT BY POSTING THEIR INFO HERE ON NAIRALAND!
YOU COULD BE REGARDED AS A TERRORIST COS NOW, NO ORGANIZATION WILL FEEL THAT THEIR WEBSITES ARE SAFE IF THERE EXISTS FOLKS LIKE YOU WHO ENTER BIG ORGANISATIONS' DATABASES LIKE UNILAG AND POST THEIR CONTENTS ONLINE!

thanks for helping the scriptkiddie/cracker.

madhacker:

wow,

someone did educate me somehow today grin

Thanks,

NIJA BOI

Firstly, "madhacker" as you called yourself, I don't intend to argue with you, but to be sincere you are nothing but a scriptkiddie/cracker who just started enjoying how to usetilize sql injection, with some technical know-how of some database exploits, or may be you just started enjoying backtrack4 if I may guess.

Anyway, the point I want to make here is this as Sweet-Pawn, "educated" you I suspected that you should have known that earlier or at least prior to hacking the school database, to make myself clear, a true ethical hacker always send vulnerabilites he found to the webmaster/admin of a particular website he found, if no action what taken, he send a warning/notice indicating that he is ready to make that "particular" vulnerability available on the public domain, he then "wait", so if he is very cerious and wanted to show that "organization" a lesson and of course educate the general public whom might have similar vulnerabilities in their database, this is how a good ethical hacker works and behave, I believe we have lots of them here in Nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-436778.0.html), eg slyr0x I really appreciate his supports to Nigerian webdesigners in helping them for free to review their site's security.

Finally, please don't get offended, I am just trying to advice, we might have something in common to share "ethically" but for hacking into sites likes schools,non-governmental etc etc count me out.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by Cyborg2011: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2011
I suggest the topic should read "Re: I Am Hacking Some Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve."

ok.
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by pheeklad: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
Is there anybody out there that can make wire transfer should lets deal together cos i have a fresh open drop domic acct,
and we can cash the money right here in niger after confirmation of transfer,
anybody with that should contact my number #08065235691
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
@pheeklad

You Must be a mad sun of a bitch, here is not for scamming and stealing, this post is strictly for those who are in love with hacking not scammer,

thanks.
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by sweetpawn1: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
WELL, I AMM HAPPY TO GIVE ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT. THANKS FOR ALL THE APPRECIATION! wink
HMM, IF I WAS A HACKER, I BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE BEEN SWIMMING IN CONSTANT CASH RIGHT NOW. smiley (WELL I MAYBE WRONG! EXPERTS ENLIGHTEN ME! embarassed) HOW? SIMPLE!

I WOULD CREATE A SITE CALLED "CHECKMYDATE.SOMETHING" OR "9JACHEAT-INVESTIGATORS" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT , THAT WOULD HELP CURIOUS NAIJA COUPLES ( AND BELIEVE ME , THERE ARE MANY CURIOUS COUPLES IN NAIJA!) TO CHECK THEIR SPOUSES EMAIL AND FACEBOOK INBOX/ACCOUNT. IT WILL BE LIKE SOME ONLINE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR KIND OF THING, LIKE WHAT THEY DO IN THE STATES. WOULD SPEND A LOT OF CASH ON GOOGLE ADS AND BE A REGULAR VISTOR ON THE DATING SECTION OF NAIRALAND. I WONDER IF I WOULD HAMMER IF I DID THAT?

HACKING EXPERTS WOULD I?
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^ That one would require jumping through some serious hoops
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by sweetpawn1: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
BUT I KNOW SOME INDIANS WHO DO THAT!
ONCE, MY BOSS' COMPANY MAILBOX WAS COMPROMISED AND THE PASSWORD CHANGED. SINCE HE KNEW I WAS AN IT PERSON HE BEGGED ME TO GET HIS MAILBOX BACK. SO I SEARCHED ONLINE UNTIL I FOUND THESE GUYS AT CRACKPAL.COM OR .NET WELL, I MAILED THEM MY PROBLEM AND IN 2 DAYS THEY GAVE ME A SNAP SHOT OF MY BOSS' INBOX AND CHARGED $110 TO GET THE PASSWORD BACK. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE ABOVE IDEA IN MY HEAD!
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 2:36am On Feb 03, 2011
Well Guys,

To my understanding. Hacking is not for crime but to show a hole and give pure proof of insecure issues and create a better security, And this is what i am for i hack and contact the webmaster to secure the loop holes, anyway wait for me, so much more coming, MTN is very insecure. Dont let it amaze you that a big Company details is about to be posted.

Wait for my next Victim.

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by madhacker: 2:42am On Feb 03, 2011
I WONDER WHY COMPANIES LIKE HITV WILL BE SO POOR TO SECURE THERE LOOPS HOLES AND MAKE THERE SQL DATABASE ACCESSABLE OVER THE INTERNET, ANOTHER GREAT JOB BY MADHACKER. WATCH FOR THE DATABASE INFORMATION POSTED HERE LIVE.

Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2011
I see nothing Wrong with Madhackerss acts it dudes like him that make me take security serious,because lets face it,Security is of high importance.nice work
Re: I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2011
@madhacker Good Day bro, please cease posting these stuffs here, dont you have a security blog, as a WEB SECURITY REPORTER you claimed to be, i dont blame the poster that called you a script kiddie, am not calling you a script kiddie because i dont know you, but that is how they praise them self. remember if you want the good of this country you wont be doing this on a forum like nairaland, you are only giving more script kiddies room to cause damages, still note that companies cant hire who they dont trust with their information.remember you are not the first person doing this, and you wont be the last person i know of my fellow nigerian brothers who have rooted big time secured servers home and abroad yet no one knows about it except the companies management, we should look foward in helping Nigerian Technology grow not bringing it down. I can be a great poster in your blog if am chanced, to educate people on how to avoid being rooted by script kiddies. brother the shortest way to success is helping people acheive success.
Proudly Nigerian.

(1)

I Need An Invitation To Open An Orkut Account / Chatting: ASL Please? / I Need Acer Aspire 5630 Recovery Cd/dvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.