Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife (10346 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Johntemmy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother (close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother schools in the same State and town am living, he always comes around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.

When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017.

But what is giving me concern about this is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him.
She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.

I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk.

But recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....

Please mature minds only! Thanks.
from LIFE MATTERS NIGERIA.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Adejoncy01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
What other evidence do you need?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Bola146(f): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
cry My dear brother, please try more communication with your wife ( maybe she lacks that) Also don't be too dull to ask her something you don't know, haba she is your wife! Who the hell is that guy! Young brother my foot! you are too dull sir, gentleness is not stupidity! Ask her questions, she must be ready and willing to answer you.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Bruno3000(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
they fcking each other guy... grin fear women una no wan hear word

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
It depends on your brother sha, how much he respect you as for women they like someone that have their time, but yet they expect you to hustle and bring money. My advice is if you got kids for your wife, just look away don't give yourself high bp over what you can't control.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by madridguy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
1. Whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there.

2. My wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup.

3. I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me.

With these 3 highlighted points, if your wife should give birth during this period please make sure you do the DNA of the child. Also, try to excuse your brother for now and make sure if possible change your wife phone number or better still you monitor her phone frequently to make sure you cut of the closeness between them.

Lastly, make sure you always occupy your wife's time whenever you're around and when you're away, always engage her on phone too.

My opinion though.

33 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Righteousness89(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Personally,I don't believe in hearsay as I love to get facts before I conclude..

But , from what you put down here, my admonishment is that Prevention is better than cure..

It's better to prevent yourself from seeing somethings..

Come out openly and plainly and Rebuke them now..

Then Take your brother away..

Give more time to your wife..

Don't give chance to the devil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by uniqueboi1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
That guy dae chew your wife na... You want them to come and tell you they are fvcking Hellooooo!

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Professorcplus(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother(close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother school in the same State and town am living, he always come around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.
When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017. but what giving me concern about this' is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him. She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk, but recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....
Sir worry no more here is your solution.

1. Go to www. Jumia and order for home cctv and sound record.
2. Install it in some secretive place in your house.
3. Pick your phone and book appointment with your brother.
4. Make sure you set the atmosphere enabling for interaction.
5. Take excuse for long distance.
6. Go to beer palour order for beer and chill with it.
7. Come back home smilling...the rest is story.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Realadey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmm, I've got nothing to say in order not to destroy your home. U know the obvious already.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Openbusiness2: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
shocked when a marriage is so peaceful and doing fine, na that time some wives will be like............... grin

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Openbusiness2: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Adejoncy01:
What other evidence do you need?
I tire oh grin
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Unnerve: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
I once left a girlfriend for my younger brother when I noticed lucifer wanted to use her to cause issues between us. Simply told her to have him and that I wasn't going to hold it against him but only against her because he's always going to be my brother while she remains the outsider.

In this case it's your wife, and I fear doing the same thing I did may be too extreme. cheesy
Or you could still dare her and see what happens. Lol

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Openbusiness2: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother(close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother school in the same State and town am living, he always come around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.
When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017. but what giving me concern about this' is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him. She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk, but recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....
Such a shame that under your own roof, you are afraid to speak your mind as a man. But have make up my mind not to insult anybody this weekend. If you can't access your wife phone anytime you want, then what kind of union is that?

17 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
some women are just disgracing themselves,if you can't stay married,then don't even go into it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
When the wife hates husband's people, she's evil, when she is close to them or one in particular, something is going on, men, very insatiably weak people, see them already crucifying the wife above, I guess that's what Op wants, if Op was the wife talking about the closeness of her hubby with a female relative, the famous "let's hear your husband's side of the story" will be everywhere, nonsense.

Op relax and watch how they'd help you destroy your wife and marriage, enjoy the ride.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by saintneo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Risky stuff
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Heiterkeit(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
When the wife hates husband's people, she's evil, when she is close to them or one in particular, something is going on, men, very insatiably weak people, see them already crucifying the wife above, I guess that's what Op wants, if Op was the wife talking about the closeness of her hubby with a female relative, the famous "let's hear your husband's side of the story" will be everywhere, nonsense.

Op relax and watch how they'd help you destroy your wife and marriage, enjoy the ride.

Stop visiting your frustration on other people, whether men or women. From the story of this man, any normal human being will see that something is wrong with the attitude of his wife and his younger brother.

No time for nonsense, so I won't care about your reply.

65 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by decatalyst(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I get your point.

But, from the narrative of the OP, don't you think there are too many red flags?

What is that private discussion the wife have to have with the brother that she had to excuse herself from her HUSBAND?! I thought husband and wife should be the best of friends and gossip partners.

Why did the brother reacted angrily, when the husband depleted the picture of his own wife that he perceived as inappropriate? Why is he keeping such picture in the first place?

Well, I think if the table is turned, you will see these reservations, and advise that a crucial conversation should happen.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
I wanted to quote the moniker but stopped when i saw your message grin grin grin grin grin Thank God its coming from a woman like her.

Heiterkeit:

Stop visiting your frustration on other people, whether men or women. From the story of this man, any normal human being will see that something is wrong with attitude of this man's wife and his younger brother.

No time for nonsense, so I won't care about your reply.

25 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Dande55: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
they fcking each other guy... grin fear women una no wan hear word
Or maybe, fear men.
Let's assume it's true that they are seeing each other, why would a cousin even go close to his bro wife up to the extent of having sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bros, she no get any point. This is Africa where wife and brother must have boundaries and not white man land where wife will walk to her husband and tell him she want to bleep his friend.

decatalyst:

I get your point

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Dande55: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Exactly o. Had it been the op said the wife doesn't dish out food for his brother, these rapists will still crucify her, now that the opposite is the case, they are saying she's having an affair.
You see why these rapists shouldn't be pleased at ones detriment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johntemmy:

Life Matters Nigeria,

I will not tell you what to think.

However, IF you as a husband does not like the attitude of YOUR wife in a certain circumstance, you have the 'duty' to call her to order.

You are not comfortable with their relationship, put an end to it.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
madridguy:
1. Whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there.

2. My wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup.

3. I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me.

With these 3 highlighted points, if your wife should give birth during this period please make sure you do the DNA of the child. Also, try to excuse your brother for now and make sure if possible change your wife phone number or better still you monitor her phone frequently to make sure you cut of the closeness between them.

Lastly, make sure you always occupy your wife's time whenever you're around and when you're away, always engage her on phone too.

My opinion though.
Are you the FBI operative operative that arrested hushbingo?
your sense the there

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by MrOkenwa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
That thing you’re suspecting is what they’re doing sir. Just set them up and you’ll catch them red handed. After then, you move on. Trust women, you’ll blame yourself if you confront her because everything will turn back to your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sir, if you help me see FBI job, i will do grin grin grin The OP too gentle jare

excellence44:

Are you the FBI operative operative that arrested hushbingo?
your sense the there

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Justbehave(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
I pity simps.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Chummynoni(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
dont live in a house that has its roof on fire. be vigilante.

check out my siggy peepz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Starting A Baby On Solid Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.