Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club (722 Views)

I Am Not Leaving Arsenal - Aubameyang Assures Gunners / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona / Why I Joined Arsenal – Aubameyang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has
requested a minimum three-year contract worth up to £250,000-a-week to stay at Arsenal, source have told ESPN.
The 31-year-old has entered the final 12months of his existing agreement with talks underway over an extension after a delay in negotiations due to the coronavirus pandemic. The Gunners are yet to determine their summer transfer budget amid uncertainty over which European competition -- if any -- they will be
playing in next season but have made tying down Aubameyang a top priority. Aubameyang, who is the Premier League's joint-top goalscorer alongside Jamie Vardy on 19 goals, has expressed a willingness to stay and all parties are reported to be working constructively to find an
agreement. Given his age, Aubameyang's next contract is likely
to be the last big deal of his career and he is in a strong negotiating position having been a huge success since arriving from Borussia Dortmund for a then club record £56 million in January 2018. After scoring twice against Norwich on Wednesday, the Gabon international became the fastest player
to reach 50 Premier League goals (51 from 79 games) in Arsenal's history and the club are keen to reward him for his fine form. Aubameyang's contract is worth just under
£200,000-a-week but contains various add-ons and incentives related to both individual and team performance. That series of clauses is reported to include
additional appearance fees, goal bonuses and a
reward for Champions League qualification. The structuring of a new deal is being discussed in
addition to the length and although it represents a
considerable outlay for a player over 30, Arsenal
recognise his central importance to head coach
Mikel Arteta's plans. The top end figure is also lower than the £350,000-
a-week Mesut Ozil receives. Although the Gunners' performances in the run-in
could have an impact, especially if they miss out on
Europe completely, there is growing confidence
Aubameyang will commit himself to the club
despite interest from Juventus, Inter Milan and
Barcelona. Chelsea were also monitoring his situation prior to
signing Red Bull Leipzig forward Timo Werner. Arteta hinted at the optimism around talks with
Aubameyang when quizzed about the status of
talks on Wednesday, following the news promising
teenager Bukayo Saka has signed a new four-year
deal. "I am very positive with that," he said. "Every time I speak with him [Aubameyang] he is
really happy where he is, he is very settled and his
family are happy. Hopefully he will be on board for
a long time. "He can see what we are trying to do and hopefully
he can evolve as well some parts of his game he
might feel he can improve. We are pushing him
every day. "I leave that to the football club and the senior
people that finalise the contracts." Aubameyang's future could have a knock-on effect
for Alexandre Lacazette. The France striker has two
years left on his current contact but has attracted
interest from Atletico Madrid, who wanted to sign
Lacazette before he joined Arsenal from Lyon in
July 2017. The Gunners are keen on signing Atletico
midfielder Thomas Partey, leading to speculation a
swap deal could be possible.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4127652/arsenals-aubameyang-wants-three-year250,000-a-week-deal-to-stay-at-the-club-sources?device=featurephone
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
he must be suffering from COVID-19 MADNESS... hope he gets well soon.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by festacman(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Give it to him. Keep him at Emirates.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
he must be suffering from COVID-19 MADNESS... hope he gets well soon.
NAWA
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
He is worth every single dime in that wage. Give him without batting an eyelid.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
what if he goes and turn another Ozill?
signing him up is a no brainer that is if they really want to rebuild the team.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by Manuelnado: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
He deserves every penny of it
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 6:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Hello Newdelhi.

When I saw this your post. I tried to mail you bet I couldn't login into my mail.

Sir pls help me. I don't have any idea where to get money at the moment to repay this loan. I don't want to fault this loan because they app is of great help to me when I needed money because I don't have helper that could help me timely when I'm in need.

If you're a secondary school student and you are struggling financially to pay for the upcoming academic term, just send me a mail with proof that you are a student.

Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Newdelhi pls reply me.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by NewDelhi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
ATTITUDE2:
Newdelhi pls reply me.
Pls send me a mail.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
NewDelhi:

Pls send me a mail.

Sir. here is my email. sarafa68@yahoo.com

As I can't access the mail I use to register this account, cos I lost the sim and it demanded I receive a confirmation email to on it.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
NewDelhi:
Pls send me a mail.
Sir or should I drop my WhatsApp number?
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol. If willian can get 3 years what stops Aubameyang?quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=91344179]he must be suffering from COVID-19 MADNESS... hope he gets well soon.[/quote]
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
debola33:
Lol. If willian can get 3 years what stops Aubameyang?

there is HUGE difference here:
William was a free agent, thus the money that Arsenal was suppose to pay a club to get him, will be spread for 3 years on top of his 100K salary (thus the 250K wage).... on the other hand, Aubameyang has a contract that runs until next year, and since Arsenal certainly didnt win jack shiit to bring more money to the club, i dont see why they would have any incentive to raise the wages of such player to 250K, especially during these difficult time where Arsenal wants its players to take a PAYCUT
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2020
newdelhi. Sir pls acknowledge my reply.
Re: Arsenal's Aubameyang Wants Three-year, £250,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Club by ATTITUDE2: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
Pls send me a mail.
see as you froze me. anyway thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Aston Villa Vs Manchester Utd 0-3 All Goals & Highlights / Chelsea Player Mount Refused To Apologise / From Opposition To Working Together: See Throwback Photos Of Lampard VS Giroud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.