Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Download All Adele Mixtapes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download All Adele Mixtapes (7802 Views)

[www.mixtapes.ng] Best Of Professional Beat Mixtape By Dj Edge / Where Do I Download All Those Foreign Mixtapes / Full. Download: Adele 21 Album Zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download All Adele Mixtapes by Divepen1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Brief Summary
Adele, the multiple grammy award winner, is set to release another album in 2020. Here is a chance to enjoy some of her best songs. With Hometown Glory, the song that brought her to limelight, taking the forefront, you are sure to enjoy a nice serenade of love. Fit for lovers, heartbreaks, and going down memory lane, Dj A.K.I.N has nicey grafted this wonderful mixtape and is assured you will repeatedly listen to this mixtape. Find below a list of the songs you will encounter:

- Hometown Glory

- One and Only

- Someone like you

- All I ask

- Turning tables

- Can’t let go

- A million years ago

- Day dreamer

- First love

- Hiding My Heart

- When we were young

- Best for last

- If it hadn’t been for love

- Melt my heart to stone

- Remedy

- Sweetest devotion

- Love Song

- Lay me down

- River Lea

- He won’t go

- Right as the Rain

- My same

- Rolling in the deep

- I set fire

- Rumour had it

- Water Under the Bridge

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EiZlNTlGIweWfe6F4Tf1R_OB9yVdwo3Z/view?usp=drive_web
Re: Download All Adele Mixtapes by HornyTave: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Divepen1:
Brief Summary
Adele, the multiple grammy award winner, is set to release another album in 2020. Here is a chance to enjoy some of her best songs. With Hometown Glory, the song that brought her to limelight, taking the forefront, you are sure to enjoy a nice serenade of love. Fit for lovers, heartbreaks, and going down memory lane, Dj A.K.I.N has nicey grafted this wonderful mixtape and is assured you will repeatedly listen to this mixtape. Find below a list of the songs you will encounter:

- Hometown Glory

- One and Only

- Someone like you

- All I ask

- Turning tables

- Can’t let go

- A million years ago

- Day dreamer

- First love

- Hiding My Heart

- When we were young

- Best for last

- If it hadn’t been for love

- Melt my heart to stone

- Remedy

- Sweetest devotion

- Love Song

- Lay me down

- River Lea

- He won’t go

- Right as the Rain

- My same

- Rolling in the deep

- I set fire

- Rumour had it

- Water Under the Bridge

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EiZlNTlGIweWfe6F4Tf1R_OB9yVdwo3Z/view?usp=drive_web

thank you
Re: Download All Adele Mixtapes by Divepen1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
HornyTave:

thank you
You're so welcome...
Re: Download All Adele Mixtapes by 30thCentury: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thanks for the upload.
Please can I get best of Bruno Mars and Toni Braxton?
Re: Download All Adele Mixtapes by Divepen1(m): 4:31am On Sep 20, 2021
30thCentury:
Thanks for the upload.
Please can I get best of Bruno Mars and Toni Braxton?
I'll see what I can do.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Loves Ice Prince Album Art + Track Listing [iceprince #eli] / Download Flavour – Chimamanda Video + Audio / DOWNLOAD: Seyi Vibez - Duro • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.