Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

You Can Shift The Burden Of Your Academic Writing To Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Shift The Burden Of Your Academic Writing To Us (215 Views)

Change Tone Of My Writing To Researcher Ton: Professor Wahala / SS3 Students May Sit For Gce If There Is No Shift In Waec Timetable - FG Says / No More BURDEN Of Homework/assignment In Dubai. Progress Or Retrogression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Shift The Burden Of Your Academic Writing To Us by dayo20002002: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2020
It is well understood that academic writing could be very scaring and challenging and most time students struggle to do it on their own but along the line, progress might fort coming.
With my experience of academic writing over many years, there are many things that could pose challenges to students starting from sourcing relevant materials, extracting information from difference sources, aligning their variables of the subject, composing a good citation, coherency of research objectives, questions, hypotheses with analysis instruments, formulating the right research instrument that will match the objectives, and most importantly knowing to use the appropriate statistical tool for descriptive and inferestial statistics ( ttest, z-test, chi test,ANOVA, Correlation and Regression techniques)and and how to interprete the outcome to justify the work.The most important thing writing a plagiarism free work with proper referencing style.
With my personal academic writing experience of over well approved completed 40 research works for different categories of students ( BSc, MSc, MBA and PhD) from management, social science and education departments. I can say that you got no problem about your work and meeting submission deadline.
I can be contacted through 08028295941. Whatsapp or Call 08028295941.
A trial will convince you.
Re: You Can Shift The Burden Of Your Academic Writing To Us by dayo20002002: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Writing a good academic research is not only for graduation or for grade, but enhances your academic pedigree and you can be sure of publishing it in a reputable journal.:
*We can assist with proposal
*Getting a researchable topic and writing from scratch to finishing
* Seminar writing
* Analysis with SPSS and EVIEW
* Editing of project work
* Getting of project material.

Contact No (whatsup/call): 08028295941.
Re: You Can Shift The Burden Of Your Academic Writing To Us by dayo20002002: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Writing a good academic research is not only for graduation or for grade, but enhances your academic pedigree and you can be sure of publishing it in a reputable journal.:
*We can assist with proposal
*Getting a researchable topic and writing from scratch to finishing
* Seminar writing
* Analysis with SPSS and EVIEW
* Editing of project work
* Getting of project material.

Contact No (whatsup/call): 08028295941.
[/quote]
Re: You Can Shift The Burden Of Your Academic Writing To Us by dayo20002002: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Work is still on gong

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate Thread / Ekiti Announces August 3rd As New Date For Resumption Of Graduating Classes / Tech Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.