Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Cordova Install Challenge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cordova Install Challenge (381 Views)

IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / Pls Help : How To Install Cordova On Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cordova Install Challenge by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Help solve this install challenge. thank you.

Re: Cordova Install Challenge by hardebayho(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Run that piece of code as an administrator
Re: Cordova Install Challenge by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
hardebayho:
Run that piece of code as an administrator
l already did that,but it left me with the first three errors.
Re: Cordova Install Challenge by hardebayho(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Are you sure? Cause what I'm seeing here is that node is trying to write into the 'Program Files' directory buh doesn't have permission to do so... Maybe you should try to move the node installation from Program Files somewhere else it would not need any admin permission
Re: Cordova Install Challenge by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
hardebayho:
Are you sure? Cause what I'm seeing here is that node is trying to write into the 'Program Files' directory buh doesn't have permission to do so... Maybe you should try to move the node installation from Program Files somewhere else it would not need any admin permission
Okay I would try that and see but I don't know I hope it is not a general problem for new install because I saw the same problem been address on Github for recent install with no solution in place. I was thinking I should upgrade my OS since the support is for Windows 8 and Windows 10. Thank you very much I do appreciate would do what you asked.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Good In Hacking Come In / Mastering DAX Foundations For Power BI Course : Free For Next 2 Days / Which Programming Language Should Cyber Security Expert Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.