Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (69963 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by fairheart(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Tolex4real9:

There is no food that can solve hunger forever bro.
They are only responding to the basic human instinct which is survival (at least for the moment). Don't blame them for it.

Actually, there's food that can solve human hunger--generation from generation.
What makes food scarce is human mismanagement. If you see the rate of food mismanagement going around the world, in homes, restaurants, you'll weep for this planet. It is so pathetic that France now recycles waste foods from restaurants to aid agricultural growth.
There is nearly 700 million hungry people in our world today. Now consider this: An estimated 1.3 billion tonnes of food is wasted globally each year.

If you want to confirm the above statement, try visit the backroom restaurants in your city or town, and do some research online on food waste and mismanagement. I make sure that when I eat at home, my plate is clean when I am done eating. When there is abundance, I make sure I give to those who need it. If you visit me and I am entertaining you with a delicious meal, don't waste my food. Take what you can eat and leave the rest. I still sometimes have waste especially on days I'm not able to eat at home, but it is limited.
Humanity is just so helpless.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Reex12(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wetin b dis na
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Chatflick(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

Seen, what do you want us to do?
Read, what do you want me to say?
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by zudozz: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
that 1 wey be like cat nko?
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Tolex4real9: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
fairheart:

Actually, there's food that can solve human hunger--generation from generation.
What makes food scarce is human mismanagement. If you see the rate of food mismanagement going around the world, in homes, restaurants, you'll weep for this planet. It is so pathetic that France now recycles waste foods from restaurants to aid agricultural growth.
There is nearly 700 million hungry people in our world today. Now consider this: An estimated 1.3 billion tonnes of food is wasted globally each year.

If you want to confirm the above statement, try visit the backroom restaurants in your city or town, and do some research online on food waste and mismanagement. I make sure that when I eat at home, my plate is clean when I am done eating. When there is abundance, I make sure I give to those who need it. If you visit me and I am entertaining you with a delicious meal, don't waste my food. Take what you can eat and leave the rest. I still sometimes have waste especially on days I'm not able to eat at home, but it is limited.
Humanity is just so helpless.

I get your own point but that still won't resolve the issue at hand.
The way buildings and houses are structured these days doesn't really favour the poor.

If you notice, the rich likes living with the rich and the poor especially in rural areas have a community to themselves. So when food is in excess in a rich man world. You can't expect them to take transport all in the name of going to feed the poor. No

France and the other country you mentioned are even recycling their wasted food which will enhance productivity in other sectors. Kudos to them.

Nigeria is just an hapless and hopeless case

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by vincentjk(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wildlife preservation is very good but won't work in a messed up country like Nigeria where nothing is working. Your government doesn't give a damn about you so why would you care for an animal?
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Yankee101: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just know say u dey eat cat
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by PoTTV: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hunger bad
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Titheman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
odogwu9:
Amazing & Beautiful Wildlife Killed By Hunters In My Village

Check out this amazing and beautiful wildlife killed by hunters in my village here in Amaediaba Nkpa,Bende LGA of Abia State. I have seen this animals being showcased alot on Natgeowild documentaries on dstv - "Man and nature "...It's a pity these animals are being killed. The country is behind in all aspects of human endeavor and Wildlife Preservation is the least of Nigeria's problem.

I have seen my brother on nairaland

Nwanne am from Amaohoro Nkpa

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Depressed101: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
odogwu9:

Check out this amazing and beautiful wildlife killed by hunters in my village here in Amaediaba Nkpa,Bende LGA of Abia State. I have seen this animals being showcased alot on Natgeowild documentaries on dstv - "Man and nature "...It's a pity these animals are being killed. The country is behind in all aspects of human endeavor and Wildlife Preservation is the least of Nigeria's problem.
the spotted one is a civet cat
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by PrinceMajestic: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Riga mortis meat. They're stiff already due to formation of alpha methane cross bridges. Don't eat such
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kriss216:

Wildlife preservation when there's hunger in the land? Na person wey dey alive dey preserve things.

Gaskiya
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Laykonyde(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
The cat looks like savocat. When the head is rotten even the bottom is full of maggot.

Maybe one day everyone will begin to do what is right. I cry for we Nigerians
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by redsun(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
That looks like a very rare cat species that is probably not yet discovered and labelled by animal scientists. In a world with a progressive learning culture, someone would have taken a closer look.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Kimzo: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

So killing these animals would totally eradicate their hunger forever huh? Such a shallow-minded reasoning sad
e be like sey this one no sabi hunger, e never do you like sey make you chop grass.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by gift01: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Freshfish4:
Is that not a cat you are intending to devour? Nyama!!!!
people dey chop Cat na
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by usiholo: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Animals or giant insects
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by walkwithgod(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
GboyegaD:
Hunters are really trying. I listen to a program on Splash FM every Sunday from 9pm to 10pm where they bring in Hunters to come share their experiences. Those guys are very bold.

What's splash frequency please ?

Thank you.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by AreaFada2: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Rabbit
Porcupine
Civet

That one is grass-cutter. The spikes are tinier and more in number than that of porcupine.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Naija hunters can hunt any animal down. Na bush cat and grass cutter be that Na. Naija causing more animal extinction
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by GboyegaD(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2020
walkwithgod:

What's splash frequency please ?

Thank you.

107.5fm. I'm listening to a nice program, "Isimi Alayo".
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by ThinkFreely: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
He killed a Genet and Grasscutter
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by ThinkFreely: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
whizbee:
which animal looks like a leopard there?
Genet
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by ThinkFreely: 12:26am On Jul 06, 2020
zudozz:
that 1 wey be like cat nko?
Thats a Genet.

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by ThinkFreely: 12:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Femeto:
Grass cutter and Wild cat.
Thats not a wild cat.

It’s a Genet. A Feliform.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Judybash93(m): 2:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Freshfish4:
Is that not a cat you are intending to devour? Nyama!!!!
It's a Genet a which is obviously in the cat family. Good observation
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by ofiko123(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2020
No be everything eye see mouth must chop..
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by cardoctor(m): 2:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Cat sef don follow join
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 06, 2020
odogwu9:

Preserver spotted.

Okay, you get DSTV.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by TTGIL: 4:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by mrkings84(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

So killing these animals would totally eradicate their hunger forever huh? Such a shallow-minded reasoning sad

Wetin una dey talk sef, So God that created animals and gave to man for food is stupid or what??

Make una rest o!!!
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by returncole: 5:01am On Jul 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
I no fit chop that one wey dey like cat
this is only when you see it before being served... sad grin Ajé.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / How To Prepare Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.