Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,421 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? (1222 Views)

Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by obonujoker(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yahoo is for failures!!

Better to hustle legally

1 Like

Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Go into content writing. You can make as much as 15/20k monthly.

How does one start or move into content writing??
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by RedPhoenix: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
obonujoker:

How does one start or move into content writing??

Finding a. Willing mentor
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by Twinkletwin: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

No. Life isn't hard. Life is about making choices that will propel you towards your dream life. And not waiting around and hoping. It's moving towards your objective.

For me to. Hit my first 2 million. I had to. Come to Abuja years ago to. Meet strangers I knew from nowhere. It was guts.
jezz 2mill? Guy plz send me something I really need it
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by RedPhoenix: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
jezz 2mill? Guy plz send me something I really need it

Find your mentor in life man
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by Twinkletwin: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Find your mentor in life man
abi ok o
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by Frenzy01(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Go into content writing. You can make as much as 15/20k monthly.
Bro, abeg you for put me thru this content writing, I've been hearing abt it for some while now
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by RedPhoenix: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Frenzy01:

Bro, abeg you for put me thru this content writing, I've been hearing abt it for some while now

Send an email. To the address on the signature
Re: What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? by Antisocial01: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yahoo guys will never know the effect of their crime untill they finally leave the country and foreigners don't want to associate with them due to the bad name they have given to our beloved country, I only pity Nigerians trying to survive through freelance work this people have made it hard to get work, most offshore companies tend to loose interest once they know you are from Nigeria ,saw a post here on naira about how a student couldn't go to his dream school cause Nigeria has been placed on blacklist by the school due to previous experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered In Ogun State (video) / Female Lawyer Unleashes Thugs On Tenants, Landlord Cries Out / Cultism is so Popular on the Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.