Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender (6980 Views)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by dominzy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
While watching videos on our smartphones, there are some audios in the video you wish to extract to be played as audio file or used in editing another video. This can be done using any video to mp3 converter which can be found on Google Play Store and they are very easy to use. One of those apps is Xender.

Xender is mostly known for sharing files across smart devices, but many don't know of the other things that can be done with xender. And one of the things done with xender is the ability to convert video files to audio files with ease.

The main reason why I use xender to convert my videos to mp3 rather than using other apps is that xender has already been installed on my phone due to its sharing functions and downloading another app to convert my videos to mp3 will be seen as wastage of phone space and data because the already installed xender can perform that function for me. So you see, using xender saves a lot of space for you because you wouldn't be needing to download any app for the conversion.

If you already have xender installed on your phone and you are not aware of this functionality or don't know how to use it, don't feel sad Cus I'll be guiding you on how to locate and use it. Just follow the steps below.

STEPS
Open Xender on your smartphone
Locate the "ToMp3" tab which can be found at the bottom left
Click on it and a new blank section opens
Tap the "video to mp3 icon" (as seen in the image below)
Scroll up or down for the video you want to use and click on it.
In few seconds, it will be converted and saved.

The speed of the conversion will be determined by the size of the video. The result mp3 file will be shown right there on the screen for you to play.

I hope you found the above steps easy? Go ahead and give it a try, if you encounter any problems please feel free to comment with it and I'll be here to help you resolve it asap.

Source: https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2020/06/video-tomp3-xender.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by edoairways: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
dominzy it worked perfectly well done

3 Likes

Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by dominzy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
edoairways:
dominzy it worked perfectly well done
Ur welcome, pls share
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by 7stargeneral(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by timmyblast(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thanks for these info
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by haiti007(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by SUGARSON(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
I SEE
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by dmgr(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by dominzy(m): 2:16am On Jul 05, 2020
timmyblast:
Thanks for these info
Ur welcome
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by Sensitivity: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Bravo wink
Re: How To Convert Video To MP3 With Xender by jawadbahashwan: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello You can use Nxxxa ace video converter app. It is the latest video editor and converter app for android

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Of The Future Will Be In Your Brain / NCC Fixes April-22 For Mobile-Number Portability Launch / No Crack Or Brake Of Phone Screen Again!!! , Until You Got Tired Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.