Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nwaobama Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nwaobama Jokes (789 Views)

Nwaobama Jokes: Make Sure You Are A SOMEBODY IN LIFE / Nwaobama Jokes. Covid19 And Naija / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwaobama Jokes by Nwaobama1: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nwaobama comedy and jokes.

1.Men like to say women pulls men down, abeg ask them, who pulls women up.�����

2. If a woman is made from a single rib from a man, so every supposed bad woman was created from the ribs of a bad man, hmmm no wonder devil na MAN.

3. Only in Nigerian movie, a ghost ☠dey look road carefully before crossing, abeg ghost ☠☠dey fear to die again.�

4. Abeg help me ask pesin wey get 3 Alsatian dogs��� and 4 kids, wetin 5000 naira�� government palliatives fit do for am during covid19 National lockdown.��

5. Hushpuppy, Hushpuppy, ��na common puppy this man use make money? If na so I better start bearing hushpitbul��

Nwaobama comedy and jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwaobama Jokes by Nwaobama1: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nwaobama comedy and Jokes

1. Women�‍��‍� always say they are waiting for their DREAM man,�‍⚕️ my question is that I hope you are not another man's NIGHTMARE., just thinking aloud.��.

2. Leave Regina Daniels, leave Regina Daniels, we no jealous her, at all, just that many young men FUTURE wives are becoming ENDANGERED SPECIES.�‍��‍�

3. MEN abeg hustle well so to avoid picking bottles and passing broken kolanuts during Towns meeting( meeting umu Nna).��

4. Abeg married men, try get any kind of car at least, so that when you leaving home for work , your wife can say, DRIVE SAFELY Honey,��� instead of WAKA WELL oooooo.���

5. Husbands abeg hustle well so that your inlaws can always call you for SUGGESTIONS ��in any of their family plans.��

Please follow us on Instagram "nwaobama"

Nwaobama comedy
Re: Nwaobama Jokes by Nwaobama1: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2020
A young lady went home crying ��after she caught her boyfriend cheating with another lady and her father tried to calm her down, she just told her father, all men are DOGS, ��her father yelled at her, FUNKE,�‍♀️�‍♀️ suddenly she remembered her father is a man, she rephrased her statement, daddy all young men are Dogs��, her father shouted again, OLUFUNKE, �‍♀️�‍♀️again she remembered she has 3 brothers then she just said infact daddy, why is that only men that are like dogs dates her? �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️Suddenly her mother came out from the kitchen and said what is all the noise about dogs and men, just as her father was trying to explain, the mother just said my daughter dont stress, ALL MALE DOGS�� LIKES FEMALE DOGS,�� the daughter just fainted.���.

Nwaobama jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwaobama Jokes by Nwaobama1: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Nwaobama Jokes by Nwaobama1: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Please I need a little education here.

If the aim of this face shield was to prevent covid19 infection, during the actual eating of this palatable meals, would they not remove the shield and would the covid19 not enter their MOUTH n NOSE.

Nigerians can gather and do OWAMBE, but schools cant open and more so, the thought of NO WAEC in 2020 is very disheartening.

Nigerian Leaders and mediocrity.

1 Share

Re: Nwaobama Jokes by Nwaobama1: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Confirmed.
BBN is totally sponsored by government. Probe of NDDC looting has been postponed till after the end of BBN 2020. ���
Re: Nwaobama Jokes by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Interestingly interesting!
Keep it up!!

(1) (Reply)

21 Funny Memes And Jokes That Will Make Your Day / Bianca Slap Memes / Doubts Vol 1 By Sam Milla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.