Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool (4148 Views)

Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Why Does Javier Harnandez Aka Chicharito Always Score Against Chelsea? / Did Ronaldinho Score Against Milan As A Barca Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by mikuz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
Chelsea's new 50m signing Fernando Torres has said it would be "destiny" to score against the reds on sunday.
read more :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/mobile/football/teams/c/chelsea/9383615.stm
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by johnterry1: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2011
torres will score a hatrick against loserpool.gerald to go to madrid next transfer window
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by manmustwac(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Na so the guy hate liverpool reach?
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by switch360(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
Torres to score own goal against chelsea, i dont see chelsea beating Liverpool in that fixture anyway. perhaps they can try for a draw, right now chelsea is running on adrenaline and this played out against sunderland last night- that is the best they can get, there is nothing special about this chelsea team, they have got no tradition and only rely on heavy spending on ready made players. i dont see this team in top four for long.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Mobinga: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2011
shocked shocked
Did he say that??

BETRAYER! TRAITOR!!

Lets see if he would score up to ten goals for the rest of his career angry
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by liaslo1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mobinga:

shocked shocked
Did he say that??

BETRAYER! TRAITOR!!

Lets see if he would score up to ten goals for the rest of his career angry

Seconded!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by sweetguy10(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Chai !! No be dis same guy talk say him go devote him whole life to liverpool ? All these footballers gan dem be Ashawo . Fck the higest bidder real good kiss kiss
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by johnterry1: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
u loserpool fans shld emulate man u fans.man u has sold van nisteroy ,beckham and cr7 to madrid.from now on,loserpool will be selling their assets to chelsea.gerald to chelsea in june.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by OWOLAYEMO: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
Chai, I hope my Boss will not skin me cos the man na chronic Liverpool Supporter.

But in real life, we often leave one job for another and still compete for their share of wallet.

Simple, if you leave GT for Access , U still go ahead to pursue same customer,shikena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by codeb(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
@johnterry1

you are damn right. we had Benayoun in the summer, then came Torres,next will definitely be Gerard.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by McCoy91(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
johnterry1:

u loserpool fans shld emulate man u fans.man u has sold van nisteroy ,beckham and cr7 to madrid.from now on,loserpool will be selling their assets to chelsea.gerald to chelsea in june.
well, what can someone say to a person whose username is johnterry?
@OP, the topic of the thread is very wrong as you can see if you follow your own link. He never 'vowed' to score.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by SweetT1: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
Why do you people glorify and adore European soccer League so much? Glorify Nigerian or African Soccer League. Let's talk about 3sc, Enugu Rangers e.t.c. Quit fertilizing another man's plot.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by saintneo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
ok. too much story from the PENSIONERS. Let the pitch do the talking; I see Stamford Bridge coming down.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by delegiwa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
The topic has nothing to do with that actual story on the link the op posted pls.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by agoshofin(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
haba, na only Chelsea fans dey happy!

Liverpool is not like any other club, it is a class of it's own,

Liverpool is a tradition, so it commands respect & adherence to it's tenets, we're not saying don't go, but go nicely & don't miss yarn, the guy left @ a time things were lookin up for good which would irk any traditional club like Liverpool. Everton, Barca & AC Milan with a few clubs in Germany share the tradition of bonding with their players,

Torres is the only player so far that left Liverpool & fans were angry, Alonso left, Arbeloa left, Micheal Owen left no uproar, what he did was pure snitching, so if by January next yr Real Madrid comes with £70million pounds, he will hand in a Transfer request,
For you to know that d club didn't want him out, they only put a fee equivalent to the release clause in his contract, Chelsea fans, enjoy him while he lasts, bt rmbr, u guys will keep chasing Liverpool's glory & will nt get it!

if up till nw, he has not met Ancelloti, na real wa 4 una o,
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by kokoye(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2011
I just read the article and NOWHERE did he say he vows he will score.

His words:

"I[i]t is not perfect but if I have the chance to play, I will do my best and hopefully I can score." [/i]

Maybe you guys should learn to read the article before crucifying the guy. He say what anything other would have and gave due praises to Liverpool.

Please learn to read for yourselves and dont always depend on the headlines - the editor only wants to sell and does not care about the real story.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Meldrick(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
agoshofin:

haba, na only Chelsea fans dey happy!

Liverpool is not like any other club, it is a class of it's own,

Torres is the only player so far that left Liverpool & fans were angry, Alonso left, Arbeloa left, Micheal Owen left no uproar, what he did was pure snitching, so if by January next yr Real Madrid comes with £70million pounds, he will hand in a Transfer request,
For you to know that d club didn't want him out, they only put a fee equivalent to the release clause in his contract, Chelsea fans, enjoy him while he lasts, bt rmbr, u guys will keep chasing Liverpool's glory & will nt get it!

if up till nw, he has not met Ancelloti, na real wa 4 una o,

The false reporter from Stamford Third Mainland Bridge.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by johnterry1: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
benayoun,torres to chelsea.who is next? gerald and pepe reina (he will be our second choice keeper).
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
That's it, his loyalty lies with Chelsea now not with Liverpool.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Ugba1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
Why do you people glorify and adore European soccer League so much? Glorify Nigerian or African Soccer League. Let's talk about 3sc, Enugu Rangers e.t.c. Quit fertilizing another man's plot.

Spare us that, our league managers must first learn to manage our football outside court and football management also. Moreover there is nothing that facinate one in our local league. Poor sponsoreship, poor management, poor broadcastin (thanks to DSTV now), poor pitch of play, should i go on. Abeg e. angry
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
the funny thing is you looserpool fans come here and call tores a traitor,did you not just snatch ajax and newcastle best players  in suarez and carrol?to those clubs they are traitors too but to you they are heroes,stop speaking from both sides of your mouth
what do u expect him to do,play against you get a chance and refuse to score,una to dey smokee weewee
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Affalatus: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Call Faith on 0806405227 for a Sub-let one room accommodation at Ikoyi going for N35,000 per month ( Initial Payment till September 2011) Contract will be reviewed in October, 2011.

Agent: Emeka 08166685095 (Call me. Facilitation will carry no charge)
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by kenoalords(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
grin its only a matter of time,
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
for him to concentrate on how to cope he is busy with his formal club[color=#000099][/color][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Kinikini: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
Huh Huh
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by precy1718: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
CHEI!!! na 4 inside the room torres dey score goal shocked
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by tyson55(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
@milehigh06 - Well said.
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by 49cents(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
Liverpool till i kpai! Torres or no Torres
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by johnson11(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Let us wait and see i promise you, Chelsea will cry, i am badly in form now LIVERPOOL FOR LIFE, as for torres he is just making noise cause it is only empty drum which make noises,
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by EFCC1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
he shall play [Sunday] match to fulfill his promise cool grin
Re: Torres Vows To Score Against Liverpool by Lustig(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
I support thee to score against the pool. Am Blue till I die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea David Luiz Turns Pastor? (pictures) / UCL: Bayern Munich Vs FC Basel (7 - 0) On March 13th 2012 / Andre Marriner To Referee Manchester Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.