Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio (78498 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by lastchild: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
Chai. Huspuppy is the main fall guy. They are pinning everything on him. My guy go tire for allegations
Its not true, oyibo no dey do like that, they know he can still sue them for fake accusations, western law is strong
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
you just open your mouth and talk trash. Show the evidence that Trump operated a sex trafficking ring. You listen to far left imbeciles on the internet and just swallow everything they say. Trump was friends with Epstein as most other wealthy and prominent people were, including the Clinton’s and many other prominent Americans. It does not mean he had anything to do with his sexual crimes. Ode.

Bros dey dere. Oprah, the Clintons, Epstein, Trump, Wesitein etc were all on it, it's a big conspiracy...google Epstein dead bro
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Donaldomo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Modern day Lawrence Anini, Monday Osunbor n gang
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by abokikhalifa: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin where he dey hide d money...abi na swiss bank wey dey help dodge fraud

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

From ikorodu to riches to prison then to an american working class citizen

Too much nollywood is bad. U.S no dey give criminals citizenship.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
ajebuter:

Bros..1.9 million victims is not a ' small move' sir

Yeah it's not small....but can you compare it to what your LGA chairman has stolen just the year?
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Slic1: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Don't bring Trump into these please. Every scammer know that one day his/her cup will be up to the brim.

[1quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=91412656] Abeg make FBI allow us hear word...

When dem go arrest our politicians wey dey move money everyday or that orange Ewu Trump wey im & he friend Harvey Weinstein dey operate sex trafficking ring and dem also they rape & molest teenage girls in the 80s & 90s??

Na Hushpuppi wey just move small change dem wan die put for im Mata...
One day my African brothers go get sense and them go see the scam the west dey scam us since and na that day the west go hear am

Modified: All those people were quote me...na ona know o, no be me dey do ona
[/quote]
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by mightiersa: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Are Dubai and America police saying all those large movements of illegal money happened without the help of locals accomplices?

This guy just dey shame millions of Nigerian in and out Nigeria.
#NoToScam
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Bros dey dere. Oprah, the Clintons, Epstein, Trump, Wesitein etc were all on it, it's a big conspiracy...google Epstein dead bro
lol. You’re a nut bro. I should google Epstein dead like you think I’m one villager that doesn’t know these things. I have known about Epstein since before the media started talking about him I’m this sex scandal okay. So stop telling me to Google like you think everything on the internet is true.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by seanwilliam(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
In the world of scammers.. Between Hushpuppy and Invictus Obi.. Who is the greatest..?

Please don't get offended.. Click like if you think its Invictus Obi and share if your choice is Hushpuppy..
compare huspuppi with mompha and bnaira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
True. But he comes nowhere close to Bernie Madoff.

Omenka, u na badt guy fa! So u Sabi Bernie Madoff....d guy wey be say when they introduced him to Trump, Trump bids him off stra'dup. As in Trump knows him as a crootchie crook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by PinkStarsFallIn: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
BENEAMATA:

STREET . non is greater than street .
many die
some end up in jail
few got the chance to turn a new leaf
but non ever can claim to tame the street !
you think you're hard , the street gets harder ,
you think you are street -wise , it gets smarter
what is ace up your sleeve in your days is child'splay in today's turf .
better wise up and hear the clock ticking
'cos back then you may be the king
but now open your eyes cos the street never blinks
so back down OG 'fore the street ODed on it's own life source . . . . . .
BLOOOD and DESTRUCTION .

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by PattyMike(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
TheEnlightenedO:

He's a flight risk he isn't stepping out of jail till the end of his sentence

But they will seize his passport nah, he can't go anywhere without his passport. Where he wan run go inside Yankee?
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Teddyaiyez(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oshey legend.... them fit vex give this guy pass 20yrs fr jail
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Conspirator 1 hatched the schemes with his ppl. Hush provided accounts for the scams and other accounts for further laundering....

Or did this ppl not read the FBI doc or what ? The main guy was picked up last October. Hush's ppl were the laundry network...

The guys notified them whenever they hit any victims.... using hush n his ppl to source for accounts... most of the time hush's network was just one of several others....to paraphrase cocon 1 "i need 2 accounts I have 3 others" etc.

How is Hushpuppi the mastermind ? Lol.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Jaqenhghar: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Dasuks:
Conspirator 1 hatched the schemes with his ppl. Hush provided accounts for the scams and other accounts for further laundering....

Or did this ppl not read the FBI doc or what ? The main guy was picked up last October. Hush's ppl were the laundry network...

The guys notified them whenever they hit any victims.... using hush n his ppl to source for accounts... most of the time hush's network was just one of several others....to paraphrase cocon 1 "i need 2 accounts I have 3 others" etc.

How is Hushpuppi the mastermind ? Lol.
They dont have a clear understanding of how these schemes work and they wont read to understand.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by IpobOsuIgbo: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My guy go free last last
Plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr
Probably him go stay jail not more than then years

Them fit even calculate day and night for am self

[/s]

Rubbish

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by izibili44: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2020
klever18:
e get investment for Nigeria.? if no make e rot for USA prison
he no get
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by OmarEl(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Abeg make FBI allow us hear word...

When dem go arrest our politicians wey dey move money everyday or that orange Ewu Trump wey im & he friend Harvey Weinstein dey operate sex trafficking ring and dem also they rape & molest teenage girls in the 80s & 90s??

Na Hushpuppi wey just move small change dem wan die put for im Mata...
One day my African brothers go get sense and them go see the scam the west dey scam us since and na that day the west go hear am

Modified: All those people were quote me...na ona know o, no be me dey do ona

Mechie onu ghi dia....Wetin B small money?
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Tedpgrass: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:
Chai. Huspuppy is the main fall guy. They are pinning everything on him. My guy go tire for allegations

My thoughts exactly

His backers are still on the run..
Don't think he was the brainbox

His history and social media life persona doesn't quite fit!

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Friend22(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

Do you know the difference between an allegation and a fact?
The guy was simply ane expensive looking barawo.
Shekina!
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They dont have a clear understanding of how these schemes work and they wont read to understand.

Brother I dont get it. Ppl are just running their mouths up and down. Even the politicians that I thought were at least somewhat sophisticated...

I was surprised to discover that he played such a minimal role and was being docked for mostly laundering offences... I mean where
are all the mastermind/evil genius tropes coming from ?

Next thing na to lambast all of us as a collective.... Naija youth or Nigerians as a whole. Lol.

But to think that these dudes were just doing cleanup for actual cyber criminals... funny and sad at the same time that they will get 10 to 20 years gone erased just like that :p. Crime never pays
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Lukebryan2sure: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Our country fuels greed more than anything. It's an unconscious vice everyone has. Just that we condemn people whose greed are manifested in some other forms
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by InvertedHammer: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2020
/
They sacrificed Hushpuppi because he has no connections. They had him provide the accounts for the wire transfers. He showed himself too much that's why he is the face of the fraud. Why are they not releasing the details of the foreign national who was the one that did all the hacking?

/
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

Netflix has really reconfigured your thought processes.

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of fraudsters serving jail times in America and this your reasoning hasn't been applied to them?

That's delusion at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by yankison(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
State governors go soon put all their lootings on him.

wike: rivers state lost 130billion..it was hushpuppi all along..thank GOD he was apprehended.

Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:52am On Jul 06, 2020
EngineerBode:

yes including scamming us into voting buhari into asorock too as we are at it
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by cardoctor(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2020
These guys ehnnn
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Luthercboi: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2020
FOREX TRADING MADE EASY���
PRESENTED BY
TRADE MASTER TRANSFORM (TMT).

THREE WEEKS FOREX BEGINNER COURSE.

15 DAYS.

STARTING ON THE 13TH OF JULY 2020.

ENDS ON THE 31TH OF JULY 2020.

DAYS : MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
TIME : 12 NOON.

Forex trading made easy ���
Free Forex beginner channel.
We teach Forex and crypto way easy and simple.
Everything to know about the Forex market.
https:///Trademastertransform
Or chat up @07015421422
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by maximusprime2000: 2:52am On Jul 06, 2020
omenka:
True. But he comes nowhere close to Bernie Madoff.

lol d guy that stole $65Billion. currently serving 150yrs in federal prison....the judge even said he should die in prison grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Ykc2(m): 3:14am On Jul 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:

by the the time they re through with him oshogbo will be too expensive for him to live in,american citizen ko Afghanistan citizen ni angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Prostitute Strips Self Naked To Resist Arrest For Stealing N17,800 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.