Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (1348 Views)

Mba Forex Training / Is Giftal World Still Paying? / MBA Investors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Slimzzy00: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: . by roxey: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slimzzy00:
I and my brother merged funds together to invest with MBA forex. Things have been going fine since then; I've been collecting my ROI with my brother until the beginning of this month when he told MBA isn't paying again and all funds will be refunded by the end of our six months investment period.
Is MBA truly not paying again or is my brother trying to scam me ?

1. MBA is and has always been paying, they have never stopped paying
2. Its a standard policy which u sign an agreement to, that every six months u have d option of opting out and collecting all ur capital or to continue,this helps them to stop ppl from suddenly showing that they want their capital without prior notice.
3. U seem to b very nieve not to have these details of the agreement of ur stated investment,this is something u should know.
4. Unless u know and just want to tarnish d image and reputation of another man's biz, cos u said they have been paying and haven't faulted but ur heading made it look like they have stopped paying or didn't pay u in particular, which ever it is ur d one that knows d motive behind ur misleading heading
5. If ur brother knows of d refreshing of ur acct with MBA every six months,maybe he has been saving his own share of d dividends,which means added to his share of d capital, he should b able to reinvest d minimum capital needed, thereby cutting u off, so he can chop alone,
6. So summery, pick which numbers apply to ur case and draw a conclusion from them

2 Likes

Re: . by ifeanyija(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slimzzy00:
I and my brother merged funds together to invest with MBA forex. Things have been going fine since then; I've been collecting my ROI with my brother until the beginning of this month when he told MBA isn't paying again and all funds will be refunded by the end of our six months investment period.
go to their office
Re: . by aremso(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slimzzy00:

or your brother wants to scam you
Re: . by Slimzzy00: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thank you all for the contribution. Turns out my brother went to invest with another Forex company because of higher ROI.
Re: . by ifeanyija(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Slimzzy00:
Thank you all for the contribution. Turns out my brother went to invest with another Forex company because of higher ROI.
ok.
Re: . by Gee64: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Their Benin City Office address please.
ifeanyija:
go to their office
Re: . by ifeanyija(m): 2:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Gee64:
Their Benin City Office address please.

(1) (Reply)

I Tested All The Loan Apps In Naija / Ogun Governor Shuns Public Debate Over N100b Bond ! / The Best Farming Investment Any One Can Do With Over 400% Guranteed Return In1yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.