Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? (1386 Views)

Why Doesn’t The Argentina National Football Team Have Any Black Players? (video) / Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / Toure: ‘guardiola Has Problems With Black Players’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Artiiclebeast: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
One of the worst racist countries on earth you see there.

They systemically exterminated most of their indigenous blacks or colored people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Vyzz: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
I don't think the have blacks in that country.....

I heard that during the time of slavery... The blacks in their country escaped to a neighbouring country Brazil..... Due to the high rate of racism there
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by otipoju(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cause the government killed 99 percent of the blacks living in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by obiekunie2: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
otipoju:
Cause the government killed 99 percent of the blacks living in the country.

and they are still being exterminated till today and the world is so silent about it.

they want agentina to the real and only all white south american country.

https://afropunk.com/2018/07/argentinas-black-population-has-been-systematically-erased-removed-in-whitewashing-effort/

i still dont understand the crime black people committed against humanity that made them hate and despise us!
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by MINORU: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Black african fools that love Messi why he hates they

Shame on you all

3 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Well, they are obviously afraid that black players will outshine their genetically weak white ones. I can’t blame them.
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
They've had one or two in the past. But these days, no way.

Some Argentines are actually black or have some forms of black African/Negroid ancestry but what many have done over the centuries is that they try to live in denial of it, or better still, concealed that part of their history.

Only a few- roughly 100,000 or thereabouts- self-identify as black. But then these set of Argentines are often relegated to the fringes of Argentine society and as such, they can hardly be seen in the Argentine national team.

Although they had a black reserve goalie at the 1978 World Cup.

His name was Hector Baley. I read about him once.

4 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Lovelive: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
meobizy:
Well, they are obviously afraid that black players will outshine their genetically weak white ones. I can’t blame them.
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
One of the worst racist countries on earth you see there.

They systemically exterminated most of their indigenous blacks or colored people.
True+++

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Rossikki: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

and they are still being exterminated till today and the world is so silent about it.

they want agentina to the real and only all white south american country.

https://afropunk.com/2018/07/argentinas-black-population-has-been-systematically-erased-removed-in-whitewashing-effort/

i still dont understand the crime black people committed against humanity that made them hate and despise us!

The ancient Israelites were black people (See Amos 9:7) and they abandoned the ways of Yahweh, who said they would go through these things to learn a lesson. Read Deuteronomy 28. Even the slave trade was prophesied. ''I will send you to Egypt again IN SHIPS''.
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by paulolee(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2020
na tru oo
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Afobear: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
paulolee:
na tru oo
Rossikki:

The ancient Israelites were black people (See Amos 9:7) and they abandoned the ways of Yahweh, who said they would go through these things to learn a lesson. Read Deuteronomy 28. Even the slave trade was prophesied. ''I will send you to Egypt again IN SHIPS''.

All o
Lovelive:
[/quote][quote author=kikero post=91402415]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1F6l0xpF0

Interesting video.
f
MINORU:
Black african fools that love Messi why he hates they

Shame on you all
you here are twæts ... Imperial racists and tribalist warlords coming to talk trash ... Ogun Kee una

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by MINORU: 5:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Afobear:
All of you here are twæts ... Imperial racists and tribalist warlords coming to talk trash ... Ogun Kee una

Ogun kee you
Re: Why Doesn't Argentia Have Any Black Players? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
kikero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1F6l0xpF0

Interesting video.
were you banned?

(1) (Reply)

Rollover 1.3odds And Above @ Its Best / My Man City Vs Chelsea Combined Starting XI / The Spirit In Sports Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.