Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Message In A Mess - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Message In A Mess (134 Views)

Great Message In Church .psalm 102:24 / The Message Of The Kingdom Of GOD / Going To Church With A Note, How Useful Is The Message Notes To You After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Message In A Mess by Glopatience(f): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Greetings!

Happy Sunday.

How was service today?

It's already the fifth day, all glory be to God.

Like I promised yesterday, I'm here today with a message.

In case you missed yesterday's post, kindly click on the link below to be blessed.

https://crowninspires.com/the-narrow-escape/

Let's proceed.

✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

The Beauty In A Mess

Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

I was walking along a path one day, when something ahead caught my attention.

What could this be? I wondered.

I looked again, I walked hastily in order to have a closer look at the beautiful thing that had caught my attention.

Oh mine! Guess what I saw.

I saw these Sun flowers, they were so beautiful and colourful that I felt like making them my bed and pillow.

The place looked as if it was decorated by someone.

Of course, it was, but not by a natural source but the Supernatural Being.

God decorated that land with those sun flowers.

However, I noticed something awful.

The land where the sun flowers were was a bushy land.

The awful thing is that the land was covered by dried dusty and brownish grasses. This was a great mess.

Yet, these sun flowers stood out.

On a neutral ground, the land, plus the bushes on it weren't any of my concern, but something made me look at their side.
And that thing was the glory of the sun flowers.

That is to tell you that, there is a message in every mess, no matter how rough and tough your past might have been, no matter how regretful or depressed you feel about your past, I want you to understand that the glory that is awaiting you will entice the world.

Imagine the way I hastened my steps just to have a closer look at what was glittering, people will run after you and ask you how you made it.

Forget the mess you're going through right now or that you went through, just know that the good Lord is able to bring out a great message (glory) from the mess of your past.

My sister, forget it, there is still HOPE.

My brother, let it go, the Lord is with you, EMMANUEL is His name.

However, you have to "Accept your past WITHOUT REGRETS, handle your present WITH CONFIDENCE, and face your future WITH FAITH" and the beauty/glory of the Lord upon you will amaze the world...Amen

Go and relax for; "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" . Romans 8:28 (NIV)

I love you with the love of the Lord.

Do you love Him?

I await your testimonies.

The world awaits your testimonies.

������

Crownofglory - The Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach

(1) (Reply)

We Are Going Higher: Prayer / Did You Create God In Your Own Image? / The Love Of God Towards All Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.