Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity (48091 Views)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by dre11(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Homicide detectives of the Lagos State Police Command have commenced investigation into an alleged attempted murder and suicide by a Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA), Emmanuel Mekuri, 47.

Mekuri, a resident of Araromi area of Morogbo allegedly stabbed himself to death after stabbing his live-in lover, Patricia Ogunshola, 37, on the right thigh.

It was gathered that the incident occurred around 1am in front of Ogunshola’s 13-year-old daughter.

The Nation reports that this incident is the second spousal homicide in two weeks on grounds of alleged infidelity.

Trouble was said to have started between the couple after Ogunshola accused her partner of infidelity.

The duo was said to have had an arguement that degenerated into physical fighting around past midnight.

Although it was unclear which of them introduced a knife in the fight, The Nation gathered that Mekuri stabbed the woman on her thigh and aimed for her head but she fled the room.

Mekuri allegedly stabbed himself on the stomach such that his intentines came out and he died on the spot.

The teenager, said to be the man’s stepdaughter, was said to have raised alarm and attracted neighbours’ attention who called in the police.

Detectives were deployed to the scene immediately and a knife covered in blood was found.

Confirming the incident, police spokesman Bala Elkana, a Superintendent (SP) said investigation was ongoing, adding that the woman was in stable condition.

https://thenationonlineng.net/lastma-official-stabs-lover-kills-self-over-alleged-infidelity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by chariisGRACE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Weakling of a man.
Your wife accuse you of infidelity, you carry knife stab yourself.

No be everybody wey get prick be man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.

MODIFIED

Some persons are asking me to think critically (that the woman might have killed the man and then stab herself so as to convince people.)

The same way they will ask me to folllw what NTA broadcasts If I ask that same people to "think critically" and tell me if the man in Aso Rock is Buhari, is the same say I am following this report.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Righteousness89(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
So Unfortunate!!
devil is really working overtime on so many lives and destines these days..

he knows , he has just a short time..

We need to live on the Word of God in these evil days..

So many things are taking hold of the people and Making them to do the unusual!

Pls look for someone to pray for you or with you if you begin to feel strange..

The days are so evil..

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by nairavsdollars(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
He must be the LASTMA guy venting unnecessary anger on me at Oshodi few days ago. RIP

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Slawormir: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Mehnnnnn...... unionism and marriage don dey turn into something else

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by PureGoldh(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Try as much as possible nOt to give room for the devil.

He tend to scatter one's life once you allow him to step just a foot into it.

Safeguard your life in Christ Jesus....He is the beginning and the end.

May God forgive the man and grant him eternal rest

26 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by earnit1: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jesus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
R.I.P o

Don't speak ill of the dead.
If say e join those guys for romance section wey dey preach redpill abi na reddrug dem call am...nothing like this for happen cheesy cheesy

cc BlackNeo
cc Angelfallz
cc Martinez39s

Food dn ready

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is work of the terrestrial forces

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by eleko1: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
sad Spell @ work
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by SILVERLINES: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy

Oh death where is thy sting

Oh grave where is thy victory

I triumph all cos Jesus abide with me.

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by kings09(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Weakling of a man.
Your wife accuse you of infidelity, you carry knife stab yourself.

No be everybody wey get prick be man.

Even though i am not happy that you killed yourself, but I've got no RIP to waste.
Blunt

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by chukwuibuipob: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
shocked FEAR some women.U open ur eyes go marry used and dumped material

8 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nigerianleleyi0: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
It's normal to hear
incidents that occurs from the inadequacy of proper involvement of the heart❤️ before indulging in a communal engagement that'll last the rest of your life

Marriage is not a something for kindergartens
Nobody should be forced or coerced into signing deals with a baby-making organization.

7 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by aminusodiq(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vvvvvvvv
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by bid4rich(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nobody in his right senses will pick up a knife and kill himself over some nonsensical issue like this except there is a force behind it.

Obviously there is a force unseen behind this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
God forbid make I die ontop woman matter. Never!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
angry
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by edoairways: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!!
devil is really working overtime on so many lives these days..

We need to live on the Word of God in these evil days..

So many things are taking hold of the people and Making them to do the unusual!

Pls look for someone to pray for you, if you begin to feel strange..

The days are evil..
End time

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why are men emotionally unintelligent

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by anonymuz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stupid man, i guess the woman did that killing

28 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by XXLMANDIGO: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
I am finding it hard believing the story. Stabbing oneself is one very unlikely way to commit suicide except probably the victim is on overdose of drugs. The detectives should do a thorough job investigating the 13 year old daughter, neighbors and their acquaintances. In my opinion it's very possible the woman stabbed herself on the thigh after the altercation that led to the death of the man.

It's my opinion anyway ,but it's easier to commit suicide by shooting oneself, as that's almost a painless one time death; hanging , Sniper and jumping from the 3rd mainland bridge is relatively easier than stabbing oneself and evacuating the organs.

I shudder thinking about this undecided

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Coronavirus84: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
No matter the level of infidelity of your spouse, killing is never and can never be the next option. Why killing her and stabbing yourself to death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Sacchi1162(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
This type of news is becoming too common...
RIP to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Ayemileto(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Police should investigate thoroughly sha.

Because you can't rule out the possibility that the woman stabbed the man and then stabbed herself in the Thigh.

35 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by edoairways: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLUCID:
God forbid make I die ontop woman matter. Never!
Probably the deceased said this before it happened

10 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by charly4tex(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
B
Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by KAHBOOM: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na so

Na dem yoruba DEMON..The scourge of the Ladies

Ode undecided

Woman brush am...As a lazy cone head youth wey him be,im run go carry knife.

A brown roofer is naturally jealous whenever they see there gels around other tribes.Be u Igbo,Hausa or any tribe.I am sure she was dating one musa dat was why he stabbed her.

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
eleko1:
sad Spell @ work

Spell from whom?

You people have started again undecided

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by Conductor261: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
That news is not true..... It is illogical for someone who just stabbed someone on the thigh..to stabb himself to death.

My belief... The woman stabbed the man to death...and stabbed herself on the thigh...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity by AdoreHim: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anything one person succeed do, no matter how bad, becomes a trend in this country. Nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death For Peeping At Lady / Kenyan Man Rapes His Daughter & Infects Her With HIV. Gives His Reasons / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.