Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Makeup Artist Allegedly Poisoned To Death On Her Birthday Over Iphone 11 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makeup Artist Allegedly Poisoned To Death On Her Birthday Over Iphone 11 (574 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Allegedly Poisoned To Death On Her Birthday Over Iphone 11 by Meenatnigeria(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
A Nigerian makeup artist identified as Deborah Tushima has reportedly died while dancing to celebrate her birthday.

Deborah Tushima had hours before her death, taken to her social media page to thank God for adding another year and more particularly, thanked Him for the gift of life.

However, in a rather tragic circumstance, Deborah is reported to have slumped and died while she was dancing at her birthday celebration in Jos, the capital of Plateau state.

Friends have been paying tributes to beautiful lady on their social media pages while alleging that she was poisoned by friends, expressing shock over the sudden death..

One of her friends identified as Andrew wrote on his page,

Deborah Tushima How do I control my tears

How am I even gonna write this tribute ?

How do I believe that you died same yestday you had yr birthday celebration

Slumped and died while dancing

Am heart broken, how I wish God could give another chance

Rest well sweetheart ♥️♥️

https://meenatnigeria.com/beautiful-jos-makeup-artist-allegedly-poisoned-to-death-on-her-birthday-over-iphone-11-gift-she-received/

Re: Makeup Artist Allegedly Poisoned To Death On Her Birthday Over Iphone 11 by Caramelskin(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Inu ma jin o

(1) (Reply)

How Herdsmen Killed My Fiancé, Kidnapped Me - Oyo Female Farmer / Nigeria Police Slapped And Harass Popular Instagram Comedian Nastyblaq (video) / Photos And Videos From Warri ENDSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.