Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

“if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New (3263 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Victoriamark: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Popular Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing seems to have found love again and she wasted no time in updating her fans on social media about it.

Recall the actress had called out Social media users and lambasted them for wrecking her previous relationship. She swore to the heavens never to show off her man should she fall in love again.

However, it seems she could not resist the urge to reveal she’s found love again and she did the opposite of what she’d earlier said.

In the photo, she is seen leaning unto a man whose face wasn’t visible but the caption hinted that he is her new boyfriend.

Sharing the photo which she later deleted, she wrote:

“OLUWADAMILARE, if loving you is a crime, Edakun EFCC come and arrest me #ElleD\

See the post below ;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/if-loving-you-is-a-crime-let-efcc-arrest-me-nkechi-blessing-flaunts-her-new-loverphoto/

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by chuddyforlife(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2020
they will be the one to expose their love affair on social media....and when it crashes

dey will still find someone to blame or look for an innocent village people that do them nothing to put their blame on....

why can't she keep in on a low first and watch as things turn out.....

she aggressively run to Instagram to show that she has find new love....
and be typing nonsense to arrest her if love is a crime....

madam e go soon clear for your eyes the time EFCC go handle you

chuddies daht!!!!

1 Like

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2020
undecided undecided, sincerely, some ppl really need orientation on how to use social media. They just post anything at anytime etc, not minding the after effect angry. (Public or private) etc
Read well, she said her previous relationships were wrecked by media etc.. she found another oner, she still dey pound am on media undecided undecided. It seems lonliness never tire her, if it does, she wud HV reset her brain.
You been a celeb, u know ppl will be looking for how to bring u down etc..

Must u post everything on media , anything we dey loud no dey last well well. Ask Huspuppi undecided undecided, I wish some can just be like me...
I no dey show at all, low-key something, anytime anyday, twice on Sundays kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by WakeNbaked: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
undecided
If loving you is crime make Ametokun come arrest me with my cows.

2 Likes

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2020
All Yansh no brain

Her individual cells are wiser than her in the sense that during mitosis instead of migrating to her brain they went to her Yansh, and why, because they know they won't be fully utilised if in the brain .

Hence the result.

2 Likes

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by espn(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2020
To marry na problem na di*k dem go dey change up and down...

1 Like

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Dannyfan(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
She wants a celebrity life style.. Abi you no want one?
Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2020
What
Dannyfan:
She wants a celebrity life style.. Abi you no want one?
Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Dannyfan(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What
Celeb's lifestyle.
Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
should we go and fry kunu
Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by XXLMANDIGO: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2020
This ratchet girl again, with her shapeless bum lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New by merieam16(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This ratchet girl again, with her shapeless bum lipsrsealed
show me ur gehfrd picz make i compare undecided

(1) (Reply)

Never! No Woman Can Snatch My Husband From Me - Chizzy Alichi Brags / 40 Pictures From Singer, Obiwon's Church Wedding & Reception Attended By Celebs / Between Wizkid's Tani Omotayo And Psquare's Lola Omotayo Who Would You Hit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.