Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit (2086 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by CuriousMynd: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Dubai police recently arrested Hushpuppi, Woodberry along with 10 African cybercriminals in a special operation dubbed ‘Fox Hunt 2’.

Igbere TV reports that the operation took down the suspects for committing crimes outside the UAE, including money-laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, criminal impersonating, scamming individuals, banking fraud and identity theft.

The suspects were caught in a series of synchronised raids by six SWAT teams from Dubai police who foiled the gang’s bid to deceive many people from around the world and steal their money.

Hushpuppi and Woodberry have also been accused of defrauding an American state of $35 million meant for ventilators in the fight against COVID-19.

On Thursday, July 2, Dubai authorities extradited the suspected fraudsters, Ramon Abbas, better known as Hushpuppi, and Olalekan Ponle, also known as Woodberry, to the United States.

The charge sheet which gave an insight on some of the charges suspected Nigerian fraudster, Hushpuppi is facing in the United States was obtained by IGBERE TV.

In the affidavit prepared by FBI Special Agent Andrew John Innocenti, the suspected Nigerian fraudster and his co-conspirators were accused of stealing over $16m.

The affidavit made in support of a criminal complaint and an arrest warrant for Hushpuppi, also captured phone conversations between him and his co-conspirators after each business email compromise (BEC) fraud they allegedly perpetrated. They were also accused of attempting to dupe a Premier League Club of £100m.

It also captured photos of Hushpuppi's luxurious lifestyle which was allegedly financed by proceeds of crimes he allegedly perpetrated.

Charles Awuzie who received a copy of the FBI's 28 Page affidavit from IGBERE TV listed out 5 key mistakes of Hushpuppi.

1. In Hushpuppi's fraud network, he wasn't even the MAIN guy. His job was only to make bank accounts available for the Main guy to transfer the money into the accounts he provided.

So when next someone asks you to give them your account number for their friend in overseas to send them money through, please be careful. They can use your account to move illegal funds.

2. The main guy who used to conduct the Hacking is not a Nigerian. He was arrested in October last year but the FBI detained him and may have used him to chat with Hushpuppi. So Hushpuppi thought he was still communicating with his hacker without knowing that his hacker may have made a deal with FBI to nail him.

Here's the lesson - if you hire a Hacker for a dirty job, the day he gets arrested, he will become an asset to FBI and he will personally lure you into your grave. The main hacker's identity is protected because he's an asset to FBI but look at how Hushpuppi was publicly disgraced because he's a MERE thief.

3. The FBI agent that investigated the case leaned on Hushpuppi's Instagram and snapchat accounts to nail him further.

Beware of what you post on social media. Beware of your comments and inbox messages. Be careful.

4. Hushpuppi has no I.T skills. He was a complete novice who just used to pay strangers to hack for him.

Lesson - the Hacker you are paying today will definitely destroy you tomorrow.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357099/just-5-key-mistakes-hushpuppi-revealed-fbis-28-page-affidavit/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2020
E remain 1.

The last one is Evil cannot reign forever, one day justice will catch up and overthrow Evil

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Untouchable01: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Abeg, leave this guy alone angry angry undecided, tire for him matter jare.... Na becuz na him own we see, that is why some ppl dey make mouth... It obvious if you meet this op one on one, he/she might be worse pass Huspuppi undecided undecided.
That is life, Believe me, some of those criticising this guy, might be worse pass him.
But because truth never reach them, dem do dey talk anyhow.
Am not supporting crime, an only trying to say, (Oro oloro ma'un dun so) another man's talk sweet to talk undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Noise maker.
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nezero(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Where is number 5 na
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by espn(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Than you for this... Am sure some girls broke up with der boyfriends telling them they refused to make money like hushpuppi...Making them feel useless and lazy..
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by espn(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2020
5. He talks too much on social media...brags and even mingled with politicians that are now denying him...
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by donbachi(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Nezero:
Where is number 5 na
5: hand finally touch am.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by majamajic(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Huss is never a main actor , he is always on 20% , but has guys all over the world due to his popularity , so that noise keep bringing him more main guys , that can't come out , but if u ask them , am using Husspuppi , na him I dey use
That's why all this is landing on his neck !
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by OlujobaSamuel: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol, I don't know what you even mean by the first point, are you trying to say he is not aware of the fund he is receiving?
Na so one small boy come meet me sey bros, I wan collect money from somewhere and I need account number, abeg give me yours.
I just look am sey ur head dey okay?
There is no one that is a picker abi na collector that do not know the source of the fund to be fraud
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by majamajic(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
espn:
5. He talks too much on social media...brags and even mingled with politicians that are now denying him...

That's normal based on the role he is playing , he need attract main guys , and main guys like to see u have name to protect and something the can lay hands on , in case u want shift them , the show off is not bad, in fact the show off gave him more money

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Heloct(f): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2020
No matter how tight the security of a fraudster is, there will always be loose ends.

Crime never pays. It doesn't matter whether you are wearing designers or political appointments to commit it.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by lightblazingnow(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by osamz007: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2020
YOU DON FORGET QUE SERA SERA

WHAT EVER WILL BE WILL BE

LEAVE HUSH MATTER FOCUS ON YOURSELF
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Discombulator: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Abeg, leave this guy alone angry angry undecided, tire for him matter jare.... Na becuz na him own we see, that is why some ppl dey make mouth... It obvious if you meet this op one on one, he/she might be worse pass Huspuppi undecided undecided.
That is life, Believe me, some of those criticising this guy, might be worse pass him.
Am not supporting crime, an only trying to say, (Oro oloro ma'un dun so) another man's talk sweet to talk undecided
This shit irritates me,you're saying crap in defense of a fraudster and you will still say you're not trying to defend him,are you people normal sef
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Dannyfan(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
should we stop talking of his bad attitude?
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Yes, we are normal, and it is not a must I comprehend what am trying to say kiss kiss, all the best
Discombulator:

This shit irritates me,you're saying crap in defense of a fraudster and you will still say you're not trying to defend him,are you people normal sef
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Never said they shud stop, what am trying to say is, he is facing enough, it is ok.. huspuppi here and there, one cannot even read news in peace again.
They shud leave him alone jare, abi
Dannyfan:
should we stop talking of his bad attitude?
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Dannyfan(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Never said they shud stop, what am trying to say is, he is facing enough, it is ok.. huspuppi here and there, one cannot even read news in peace again.
They shud leave him alone jare, abi
Abi U like him? This is his time let them talk bad of him. Stop reading his related news if you wouldn't have peace reading it.
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Who has that bag there?
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2020
I don't even know him, so why will I like him.. am hvn peace reading, but am a type that I don't like repeating things ni( like atenu Mon) repeating the same talk. It irritates me angry
Dannyfan:
Abi U like him? This is his time let them talk bad of him. Stop reading his related news if you wouldn't have peace reading it.
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by BabaO2: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2020
CuriousMynd:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357099/just-5-key-mistakes-hushpuppi-revealed-fbis-28-page-affidavit/

Lalasticlala
Who will believe this trash? The main hacker was arrested in October but there are lots of new cases.
This local bloggers still thinking like a typical village people, ofcourse, you don't expect hushpuppi to be doing the operational technical thing, but planning and execution.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by tundchip2: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Greatest of all times.
Emmanuel Nwude- 280$M
Hushpuppi- over 400$M
Our politicians- Daily Obt and loot.
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Dannyfan(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I don't even know him, so why will I like him.. am hvn peace reading, but am a type that I don't like repeating things ni( like atenu Mon) repeating the same talk. It irritates me angry
You might be falling silently, some people are too sympathy even if the oppressed is a criminal. Are you one?
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Midastorch(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Am not supporting crime, an only trying to say, (Oro oloro ma'un dun so) another man's talk sweet to talk :-
\

Go school,Go school !!!! you no hear word... See your life now

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
You might be falling silently, some people are too sympathy even if the oppressed is a criminal. Are you one?
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
If I no go sch, who did u think typed all that
Midastorch:

Go school,Go school !!!! you no hear word... See your life now
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Dannyfan(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Fall ko, fell ni... I don't just like the way they are shouting his name kakiri ni, he is going tru enough in his life now.. did u know his greedy family members wud HV been looking for a way to share his properties etc.. some might even be praying say make he die there, etc..
Are U aware of his family members' greediness? Nah im life, he called for it and he don show for am. Anyways they want his okiki to kan that is they're shouting his name kakiri. He would learn his lesson.
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Dannyfan:
Are U aware of his family members' greediness? Nah im life, he called for it and he don show for am. Anyways they want his okiki to kan that is they're shouting his name kakiri. He would learn his lesson.
Re: JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit by Dannyfan(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ok, nope not aware of anything.. am only saying. I HV someone who once went to prison etc.. though not fraud hoo etc..
And I knew what ppl do to him cuz of properties etc..
Every of ur experience did not applies to everyone. If you ain't aware stop saying, ur mouth will not kobalize u oo. I need you free not in prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Time - 10 True Life Horror Stories / Watch Ebonyi Killings On Youtube, (viewers Discretion) / Six Killed By Bandits In Plateau Farm( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.