Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Is SEO And Why Is It Important To My Business? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / What Is SEO And Why Is It Important To My Business? (351 Views)

The Best Professional Web Design+ SEO And Monetization Free / Web Design, SEO And Digital Marketing Service For Your Business / Web Dev, SEO and Digital Marketing Service For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is SEO And Why Is It Important To My Business? by LizedaMS: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Surely it has happened to you; you have invested in your website, you have been creating content and still the results are not what you want. If you have, you must have asked yourself, "why is nobody visiting my page?"

By now, most of us are clear that the Internet is today the most important environment in which to search and find information of all kinds. The means used by users for this are search engines. That is why we are going to see why organic positioning or SEO positioning is so important for a website.

Search engine optimization, SEO, is more important than ever today and it must be a priority that all companies with an Internet presence understand its true meaning and growth potential in digital business.

What is SEO?

SEO is a set of rules that website (or blog) owners can follow to optimize their content and portals to search engines and thus improve their ranking in the rankings of results.

Plus, it's a great way to increase the quality of your websites by making them easy to use, faster, and easier to navigate.

SEO can also be considered as a website development framework since the whole process has a series of rules (or guidelines), a series of stages and a set of controls.

Why is SEO important?

In today's competitive marketplace, SEO is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day by searching for answers to their questions or solutions to their problems. If you have a website, blog, or online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet business goals.

Search engine optimization is essential because:

1. Most search engine users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions on results pages (SERPS), to take advantage of this and get visitors to your website or customers to your online store should always be in the first positions
2. SEO is not just about search engines, but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website.
3. Users trust search engines and have a presence at the top of the keywords that the user is searching for, which increases website confidence.
4. SEO is good for promoting your website on social media . People who find your website by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
5. SEO is important to the smooth running of a great website . Websites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Its direct benefit is the increase in traffic reported by the search engine and its indirect benefit is to have a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
6. SEO can put you ahead of the competition . If two websites sell the same, the optimized website is more likely to have more customers and more sales.

When you perform a search on Google (or any other search engine), the order in which the return results are displayed is based on complex algorithms.

These search engine algorithms take into account a number of factors to decide which web page should be displayed first, second, etc.

SEO is not a static process but a framework with rules and processes. For simplicity, although SEO can be divided into 2 main stages :

1. On-site SEO: what rules to apply on your site to make it search engine friendly
2. Off-site SEO: How to promote your website or blog so you can rank better in search results.

Organic visits come from SEO positioning

The natural positioning, organic positioning or SEO positioning (Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Optimization) refers to traffic that receives a website from search engines.

This is a significant source of traffic for any web page. For this reason, it is essential to know what factors influence when it comes to having an optimized website. It's about search engines taking it into account and showing your pages in users' search results.

Therefore, the natural positioning of a website, especially if it is a page intended to serve and attract customers, must work SEO from the beginning and bear in mind that it is a task that will give medium-long results term.

We provide SEO services for brands & agencies, individuals and entrepreneurs seeking to generate greater ROI for their businesses. Click here to see our SEO services and verticals: https://www.nairaland.com/5972591/let-us-rank-website

Re: What Is SEO And Why Is It Important To My Business? by AdamRichell: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
That's nice. I think that this resource is Amazing and helpful. Thank you for your sharing.
Re: What Is SEO And Why Is It Important To My Business? by PeterM00use: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
In 2021, the CEO will become even more popular due to the huge competition of companies in the market. I think it was https://to-the-top.ca/ that helped my company stand out among all this. I am proud of my results now. Maybe you should also take a look at this company

(1) (Reply)

Promo Ending Soon: Get An Investment, E-commerce Website For N15,000 / Linux Reseller Hosting | $34.39/year | 10% Discount - Dollar1hosts.com! / Business Class Server | $47.99 / Per Month - Dollar1hosts.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.