Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Who Can Solve This Math - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Solve This Math (570 Views)

I Can't Believe I Could Not Solve This, Who Can Help With This Math? / Can You Solve This Math Question? / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This Math by Funkybabee(f): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Who can help me to solve this question biko

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Funkybabee:
If I solve it date night with you?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Funkybabee(f): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:

If I solve it date night with you?
grin grin

Biko solve it jor, I need the answer urgently

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by blackpanthar: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Funkybabee:
Add the square of each of them together and you will get the answer.

See its simple. Hope u understand it sha. Its just to add the squares of the three numbers the you will get the fourth. Thanks for being a good friend

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Funkybabee(f): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

See its simple. Hope u understand it sha. Its just to add the squares of the three numbers the you will get the fourth. Thanks for being a good friend

Wow, Thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

See as you chance me

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by blackpanthar: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:

See as you chance me

Nice one

Am not trying to be her girlfriend, even on Instagram she doesn't answer me, she has been hurt by past relationships..... So am not trying to hurt her.... It is not a competition o, you still have your chance... Lemme give you her secret.....

Buy 5 cakes from her and you will get One Date
grin

She is here for business more than love.... But if your game is tight, she will know you are not like other guys.

I wish you both well bro, pls invite me for wedding(if you are really serious about her).
Re: Who Can Solve This Math by blackpanthar: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Funkybabee:

Wow, Thank you
I wanted you to teach me but you dont always have time sha. Send me a mail
Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

Am not trying to be her girlfriend, even on Instagram she doesn't answer me, she has been hurt by past relationships..... So am not trying to hurt her.... It is not a competition o, you still have your chance... Lemme give you her secret.....

Buy 5 cakes from her and you will get One Date
grin

She is here for business more than love.... But if your game is tight, she will know you are not like other guys.

I wish you both well bro, pls invite me for wedding(if you are really serious about her).
Hehehe. I don't even like cakes. Do if I buy 5 wetin I go use do. The chance I meant was I was typing answers when I refreshed and saw yours.
Besides its good she's like as you say she is ooo. This life eye Don see
Re: Who Can Solve This Math by blackpanthar: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Hehehe. I don't even like cakes. Do if I buy 5 wetin I go use do. The chance I meant was I was typing answers when I refreshed and saw yours.
Besides its good she's like as you say she is ooo. This life eye Don see

Buy for your other girls na. Abi u wan lie say na she be your only girl? Abeg o....
Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

Buy for your other girls na. Abi u wan lie say na she be your only girl? Abeg o....
How quantitative analysis take qualify her to be girl. Na wah ooooooo. If you go chop I go order for you
Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Funkybabee(f): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
blackpanthar:

Pls help me to solve this one too

Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Martinez39s(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
3² + 4² + 5² = 50, & 2² + 3² + 6² = 49
Re: Who Can Solve This Math by Ericindehouse: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2020
32 + 41 = 73 (Then interchange the digits to get) = 37
60 + 21 = 81 (Then interchange the digits to get) = 18
19 + 22 = 41 (Then interchange the digits to get) = 14
20 + 29 = 49 (Then interchange the digits to get) = 94
shocked cool cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University 2020/2021 Applicant Thread / FG To Engage 1st Class, 2nd Class Upper Graduates As Teachers - Official / Delsu aggregate for direct entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.