Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month (517 Views)

Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by badguy512: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
I want to be come a millionaire in a Month. I want to create a legitimate scheme to do this. If you share this urge or have ideas Pm. Let's talk and share ideas.
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by Xristars(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
I for like pm you oo. But in a month! Haba!
Please mention one millionaire who made it in a month. Here in Nigeria or abroad?
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by badguy512: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xristars:
I for like pm you oo. But in a month! Haba!

Please mention one millionaire who made it in a month.
Here in Nigeria or abroad?

If you have any Ideas whether it will take a month or not to blossom or not you can share it. As long as it is a good one, I have ideas too. But I just like minds to brainstorm with.
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by Xristars(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
badguy512:

If you have any Ideas whether it will take a month or not to blossom or not you can share it. As long as it is a good one, I have ideas too. But I just like minds to brainstorm with.

I've hundteds of ideas, but sharing it might be a problem, because my ideas are to be patented.
Anyways, thank Goodness you know a month isn't enough to make a millionaire, though it begins the process.

However most of my ideas are capital intensive. Ever thought of a mobile tailoring firm, offering services at your door step. Where customers has the liberty to see their clothes made for them at their homes and maybe they or their children learn in the process.

This is one idea am working on, you can key in. If interested.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by Emperornice: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm really interested in this discussion and I would be following. if anyone has an idea to share it would be great.

if i would suggest let's create a whatsapp group to discuss this more.
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by badguy512: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Emperornice:
I'm really interested in this discussion and I would be following. if anyone has an idea to share it would be great.

Your suggestion is perfect

To Join the Our Business Brainstormers Group

Click on the

https:///Hy7eLzNC9wo6XA4cs89pG7
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by badguy512: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xristars:

I've hundteds of ideas, but sharing it might be a problem, because my ideas are to be patented.
Anyways, thank Goodness you know a month isn't enough to make a millionaire, though it begins the process.

However most of my ideas are capital intensive. Ever thought of a mobile tailoring firm, offering services at your door step. Where customers has the liberty to see their clothes made for them at their homes and maybe they or their children learn in the process.

This is one idea am working on, you can key in. If interested.

Join this group let's talk better. Thanks

https:///Hy7eLzNC9wo6XA4cs89pG7
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by badguy512: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Emperornice:

You suggested we create a WhatsApp group for this. But You've not joined since I sent the link
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by kashtanyi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Add me to the group..am in Benin 08035708702
Re: I Want To Become A Millionaire In A Month by Emperornice: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
badguy512:

You suggested we create a WhatsApp group for this. But You've not joined since I sent the link

the link is not working, drop a number so I can join, I'm interested in such projects.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan, I Have Suitable Collateral / Reg Toyota Camry 2007 Sport Reg But Not Use 5month Reg / Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.