Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Free WordPress Blog Setup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free WordPress Blog Setup (329 Views)

Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! / Get 60+ One Click Demo Install Wordpress Blog For Just 10K / My Wordpress Blog Logo Has Stopped Displaying, How Do I Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free WordPress Blog Setup by Kay512: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
I will help you create a working blog for FREE.

If you have always wanted to have a blog but don't know how to set it up and can't afford to pay a web designer, I'm here to help you for free.

There are various reasons you may want to create a blog, including:

to make money online

to practice and showcase your writing

for your writing or graphics design portfolio

to create a website for your small business

I'll help you create a self-hosted WordPress blog for free.

Why WordPress?

WordPress is the best platform for you. It is the most popular blogging platform and powers millions of websites and blogs on the Internet.

It may even interest you to know that CNN, TED, TechCrunch, Microsoft News, Usain Bolt and many more all run on WordPress.

WordPress is easy to customize

You don't need any coding knowledge to use WordPress

If you can make a tweet or post on Nairaland, you can post on WordPress

You can easily get help. You only have to browse a few websites or check the WordPress support forum

Ogbonge Blog, Nairametrics and Bella Naija all use WordPress

My blog (nigerianpivot.com) is powered by WordPress

Here is what I will do for you:

Help you brainstorm on a perfect domain name.

Help you get the best hosting deals

Help you setup your blog - from start to finish, and that includes:
Installing WordPress on your host, installing a fully functional, beautiful and perfect theme, installing the essential plugins to keep your blog running and successful

Show you how to create and publish posts and pages

Show you how to update and backup your blog on scheduled automation

ALL WITHOUT TAKING A DIME FROM YOU!

But there's a catch…

To own a self-hosted blog (or portfolio website, if you're a writer or graphics designer), you need to register a domain name and buy a hosting package.

Domain name is the address of your blog; it is what people will use to access/locate your blog on the Internet. Think of domain name as a "link."

The domain name of Nairaland is nairaland.com. Whenever anyone types www.nairaland.com in their browser, they'll land on this forum.

A domain name could be anything: it could be your business name (example: bestlaundry.com); it could be your name (example: alikodangote.com); it could be the name of your chosen niche (example: celebritygossip.com) and so on. You only have to decide on what domain name to use.

Side note: you may have to hurry before somebody else registers your desired domain name.

Hosting is where all the contents you put on your blog will be stored so that people can see it. Before people can see or live in a house, they have to build it on a land, right?

Think of a host as the land which "hosts" your house. If the land is not there, you can't have a house. Similarly, if you don't have a host, you can't have a blog or website.

A host is like a hard drive, or memory card, which you use to host your files; only that in this case, your files have to be hosted on the web by a web host for people to be able to see it.

You need both a domain name and a host in order to have a blog. No one of them is more important than the other; you NEED both.

Having just one won't work. Lailai kole werk. smiley

They're must-haves. If you don't have these two things, you CAN'T have a blog.

Here's how to get my free blog setup

At NO EXTRA COST TO YOU, buy your hosting from Hostgator, through my affiliate link.

When you buy your hosting package through my Hostagtor link, you'll get:

Your domain name for FREE

Free SSL Certifacate (that padlock icon that signifies that your blog is secure)

45 days money-back guarantee

60% discount off your hosting package

To buy your hosting package (and get your domain name for free), send me a mail or DM me on WhatsApp to get my link. I read my mails immediately I see them.

You can also contact to make inquiry or to get guidance. When you contact me, we can deliberate on a suitable name for your blog, discuss what hosting package is right for you and more importantly, current promos.

Ordinarily, you need to buy both domain name and hosting separately, but you're only buying one and getting the other for free by buying through my Hostgator link.

Now you too can own a blog!

P.S: Buying through my affiliate links means I'll receive a commission (which enables me to be able to offer you the free blog setup) but it is NOT at an extra cost to you. You'll pay the normal fees.

Find my contact details in the attached image.
Re: Free WordPress Blog Setup by Kay512: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buying through my affiliate link (available on request to avoid getting banned by the bots/mods) means I'll be getting a commission, but it is at no additional cost to you. Hostgator is only paying me for bringing them a customer.
Reply here or via my contact details.

Grab this offer now!
Re: Free WordPress Blog Setup by blackpanthar: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kay512:
Buying through my affiliate link (available on request to avoid getting banned by the bots/mods) means I'll be getting a commission, but it is at no additional cost to you. Hostgator is only paying me for bringing them a customer.
Reply here or via my contact details.

Grab this offer now!

Pls state the prices.
Re: Free WordPress Blog Setup by Kay512: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

Pls state the prices.

As of this writing, hosting on Hostgator costs $2.75/month. The more the number of months you register, the bigger the discount. I have a coupon code that'll get you additional 60% off.

(1) (Reply)

[COUPON] Dark Web: Complete Introduction To The Deep/dark Web 2021 | Udemy / Good Adwords With Naira Card / WHO BUYS SKRILL FUNDS HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.